Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2134723 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bamasite(m): 5:47am On Sep 14, 2014
Oga mikky my item number 200550182502 was paid for on 30th august and till date no update on the status apart from the notification that the item has been secured or paid for. While I appreciate your effort and busy schedule, none of my messages on nairaland land has ever been replied. People need to be kept in the know about the status of their goods frequently. People may be paying for this things for an urgent purpose. This act makes it seem that when items are bought through you, the buyer has to wait till anytime you like before he/she can get update. That is not fair.
Every service needs an improvement and you need to improve in this regard. Thanks bro it's not easy!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Rhaspody(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2014
oga mikky i paid for these items
131291675688 and
370824917851 and
151390209496 on 12 September. i haven't received any update as to whether you have purchased the items. my name is okoroafor chigozie. thats the name i used to pay on 12 september
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Mcleo007(m): 8:09am On Sep 14, 2014
Quote of the Day
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
M. C. Escher

Love Quote of the Day
If this be not love, it is madness, and then it is pardonable.
William Congreve

Art Quote of the Day
To paint is a possessing rather than a picturing.
Philip Guston

Nature Quote of the Day
The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world's joy.
Henry Ward Beecher

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hawk05(m): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2014
bamasite: Oga mikky my item number 200550182502 was paid for on 30th august and till date no update on the status apart from the notification that the item has been secured or paid for. While I appreciate your effort and busy schedule, none of my messages on nairaland land has ever been replied. People need to be kept in the know about the status of their goods frequently. People may be paying for this things for an urgent purpose. This act makes it seem that when items are bought through you, the buyer has to wait till anytime you like before he/she can get update. That is not fair.
Every service needs an improvement and you need to improve in this regard. Thanks bro it's not easy!
HAKUNA MATATA
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2014
amicdan: Oga mikky no goods shipped out dis week?

musocious:
Just what i was about to ask my Oga Mikky

all items dropped at my ship agents office, Saturday"s movement was for Abuja, next shipment to Lagos is Tuesday, please bear with me..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2014
Oga T......4 normal sized Laptop+ 3 mini Laptops+ One samsung Galaxy tab+ 3 phones all ready to fly..

Otito.....Laptop(pacakged seperately + big box), more items landed my adress after all orderes have been dropped at the ship agent. i nor see body wash ohhh, so i added 2 mouh wash for u..

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2014
Austin U.....Samsung Galaxy Tab (full option)...should arrive n9ja next week'

Salami I....2 nikon cameras+ grip+ 12 cell battery

okafor c...all 4 item arrived

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by l00ll0ll(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2014
hawk05:
HAKUNA MATATA
it means don't worry cheesy lol
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2014
Alhaji H....3 laptops+ 3 phones (Blacl berry Z30, bb q10 and iphone all packed)..

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2014
bamasite: Oga mikky my item number 200550182502 was paid for on 30th august and till date no update on the status apart from the notification that the item has been secured or paid for. While I appreciate your effort and busy schedule, none of my messages on nairaland land has ever been replied. People need to be kept in the know about the status of their goods frequently. People may be paying for this things for an urgent purpose. This act makes it seem that when items are bought through you, the buyer has to wait till anytime you like before he/she can get update. That is not fair.

Oga Sir,i cannot find ur item, will have to open a case against the seller...sorry bro, for keeping u waiting , there is no way i can determine who owns what item until all packages are opened/sorted......thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2014
more items dropped off at the ship agents office...

Habib A......Asus Laptop

Olaitan .....Hp elitebook

Raji R....2 wrist watches

Cleva E.....dell inspiron laptop

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Lakeshizu(m): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2014
Good Morn Oga Mikky no forget me too o......Samson
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by venorite(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mikky do u ship to Abuja now?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
venorite: Mikky do u ship to Abuja now?

no
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lakeshizu: Good Morn Oga Mikky no forget me too o......Samson

yes sir

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Chilaka, mennn i love this shoe, can u send me the link privtely...let me see if my size dey dier

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dell Niclelodiun Edition... very very very clean!!

Raymond.....3 pieces + 1 hp mini + accessoriess..

Tolu.....2 pieces of Dell laptop

Abiodun ......1 piece+ accesories

Oshoke ......1 piece + plus accesories

Sister mariams....1 piece

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lenovo Think pad...Intel core i3..........45k(like new)

-2 pieces available....

-4gb memory,
-160 hard drive
-4hrs battery
-Bluetooth
-webcam

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Note 8" .......simcard enabled/unlocked

Condition: New/ Unlocked
-comes with original stylus pen (insacted or has its slot in the tab)
-Original Box
-Charger
-Size....8"/ white

Accessories:
-power bank
-Bluetooth Keyboard
-Beats Headset

Price: 45k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Quick sales: Hp mini Touch screen(like New).....35k

size: 10.1"
2gb memmory

320 Hard drive

webcam

5 hours battery

Toucscreen

NOTE: U can buy to resale, this is sharp sharp sales.....35k (Laptop already in Lagos)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
mikkyangel: Quick sales: Hp mini Touch screen(like New).....35k
size: 10.1"
2gb memmory
320 Hard drive
webcam
5 hours battery
Toucscreen
NOTE: U can buy to resale, this is sharp sharp sales.....35k (Laptop already in Lagos)

BOOKED! BOOKED!!....Abiodun A ...u now have dell mini +hp mini touc screen...Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
mikkyangel: Samsung Galaxy Note 8" .......simcard enabled/unlocked
Condition: New/ Unlocked
-comes with original stylus pen (insacted or has its slot in the tab)
-Original Box
-Charger
-Size....8"/ white
Accessories:
-power bank
-Bluetooth Keyboard
-Beats Headset
Price: 45k

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! ...One tab sold, remaining one...Doctor Emeka, thanks...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tee2faith: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hi Mikky, pls help confirm if this item is genuine
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mod/4659397629.html
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
tee2faith: Hi Mikky, pls help confirm if this item is genuine
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mod/4659397629.html

looks authentic, but no phone number..please sen a message to d seller to get phone number, tell em u live in Howthorne..

shipping...$18

commission.....$12

fuel ...$10

total $40
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bamasite(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
mikkyangel:

Oga Sir,i cannot find ur item, will have to open a case against the seller...sorry bro, for keeping u waiting , there is no way i can determine who owns what item until all packages are opened/sorted......thanks
Hi Mikky,
Thanks for the response. I understand the nature of the job.Please help me open the case against him/her and keep me updated also. Please a lecturer asked me to get this item and they need it urgently. Thanks again
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
bamasite:
Hi Mikky,
Thanks for the response. I understand the nature of the job.Please help me open the case against him/her and keep me updated also. Please a lecturer asked me to get this item and they need it urgently. Thanks again

n need, found it...pics coming soon, will ad it to items i/'ll take to my ship agent tommorrow
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by musocious: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oga Mikky, I did not find my items in the list of things you shipped ( Toshiba Laptop and Q10 ). Hope you no forget me sha.... Olasunkanmi.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by pheleix: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oga Mikky

Can you buy from here
http://www.motosport.com/atv/oem-parts/POLARIS/2003/PREDATOR/INTAKE-AND-EXHAUST-_-A03GJ50AA~AB
Item No. 22 Timing Chain.
If yes, what the total cost in Naira (Item+commission+shipping)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bamasite(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
mikkyangel:

n need, found it...pics coming soon, will ad it to items i/'ll take to my ship agent tommorrow
OK thanks bro.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otunba88(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mikky abeg no forget my items, a ps4 kill zone game and a derma roller.God bless
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
otunba88: Mikky abeg no forget my items, a ps4 kill zone game and a derma roller.God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.