Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2132133 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2015

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Readonee35L(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2015
otikpoko:

How many Mb/gb Nvidia Graphics do you need? undecided
2gb
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Readonee35L(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2015
mikkyangel
the price 300-350 are you really sure its for the passport or a classic
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2015
Obsi....U are one damn lucky chap...

i picked up ur 5 laptops at Long beach California today, and heres d good news, i sweet talked the lady into giving a better deal than what was advertised ...

*All laptops she gave me had 4gb memory and 160 hard drive as against 2gb and 80 gb hard drive that was advertised

*Heres d big one, all laptops came with backlight light keyboad!

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tosenj(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2015
stan....

casing and gps tracker arrived

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 11:52am On May 13, 2015
mikkyangel:

i picked up ur 5 laptops at Long beach California today, and heres d good news, i sweet talked the lady into giving a better deal than what was advertised ...

*All laptops she gave me had 4gb memory and 160 hard drive as against 2gb and 80 gb hard drive that was advertised

Wow! that's great news. Many thanks Mikkey, you are the man
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by stanchuks(m): 1:22pm On May 13, 2015
mikkyangel:
stan....

Thanks Bro,

Casing not included in the pix sent
Picture showing Phone Screen Guard and Etrex GPS

Below is the Missing item tracking link:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=9400109699937572238562

Remember our chat, na total of three item (GPS, Screen guard & Note Edge Case)

Cheers!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by terrymason(m): 2:22pm On May 13, 2015
abeg! is it possible for me to get voltage converter like socket, from 220volt to 110volt, to enable me use use appliance in Nigeria?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2015
terrymason:
abeg! is it possible for me to get voltage converter like socket, from 220volt to 110volt, to enable me use use appliance in Nigeria?

correction, it should be 110v to 220v

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390915984585?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2015
obosirow:

we thank baba God for the strenght to hustle ohhhh

more additions bro, one of the Laptops even has webcam...wow for 15K?, u too lucky! i saw 2 very clean hp laptops there even with webcam for $70, tried to call ur number, but to no avail..

Please note that the second link for the Laptop , seller has no phone number and didnot reply my mails
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by leofab(f): 4:33pm On May 13, 2015
mikkyangel:

any reserved?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by leofab(f): 4:35pm On May 13, 2015
mikkyangel:

more additions bro, one of the Laptops even has webcam...wow for 15K?, u too lucky! i saw 2 very clean hp laptops there even with webcam for $70, tried to call ur number, but to no avail..

Please note that the second link for the Laptop , seller has no phone number and didnot reply my mails
what is the configuration of the last laptops you got there(70USD)?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lecky001(m): 5:02pm On May 13, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:10am On May 14, 2015
leofab:

please call the lady and ask her for the configuration and pictures...u can tell her to send to ur email if posible....tell her the nigerian who bought 5 laptops from her 2 days ago gave u her number

+1 310 735 4152

also click on the link below, and see if u can call this seller to negociate price

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/sys/5014330357.html
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kenedy175(m): 2:04am On May 14, 2015
I have been following your thread for a long time now. You really doing a good work Bro! Could you help me confirm if this is genuine and it's landing cost to Nigeria http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/mod/5019414287.html and https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mod/5022899899.html. Thanks
mikkyangel:
stan....

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tbmas(m): 2:59am On May 14, 2015
How much for this to lagos... http://www.ebay.com/itm/141509006869
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:07am On May 14, 2015
kenedy175:
I have been following your thread for a long time now. You really doing a good work Bro! Could you help me confirm if this is genuine and it's landing cost to Nigeria http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/mod/5019414287.html and https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mod/5022899899.html. Thanks

i guess it is, but u need to contact the seller for phone number
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:07am On May 14, 2015
tbmas:
How much for this to lagos... http://www.ebay.com/itm/141509006869

$20
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Najwal: 10:26am On May 14, 2015
Oga mikky am still very much interested in this item, can u give d naira equivalent of the item and an estimation of what shipment to Nigeria might be and how long it will take to get to Lagos. Please is very important. Thanks
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0057GU264/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A24C01ES5MR37O
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tbmas(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2015
mikkyangel:

$20
I will pay 30k into your account now, lemme know my balance
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lecky001(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2015
http://m.6pm.com/u-s-polo-assn-short-sleeve-crew-neck-t-shirt-w-helmet-and-mallet-logo-dodger-blue
Pls don't forget to pick this for me oooh.size medium.already paid for
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 1:07pm On May 14, 2015
obosirow:

mikkyangel:

Mikkey, sent you an email. Please, let me know the sellers response on the Ultrabook. I'll give you a call later tonight ((9ja time)/ early this morning (California)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2015
obosirow:

Mikkey, sent you an email. Please, let me know the sellers response on the Ultrabook. I'll give you a call later tonight ((9ja time)/ early this morning (California)

mail seen and taken care...i just woke up...most sellers dont have phone number
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2015
tbmas:
I will pay 30k into your account now, lemme know my balance

30k alert received,...David, ur phone is secured!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kenedy175(m): 2:25pm On May 14, 2015
Tried doing that but noticed that the posts have been removed. Any idea Why
mikkyangel:

i guess it is, but u need to contact the seller for phone number
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2015
lecky001:
http://m.6pm.com/u-s-polo-assn-short-sleeve-crew-neck-t-shirt-w-helmet-and-mallet-logo-dodger-blue
Pls don't forget to pick this for me oooh.size medium.already paid for

ur item has been paid for....will ship free to you since its light
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:37pm On May 14, 2015
ALL ITEMS SHIPPED! SHIPPED! SHIPPED!, Please items are expected to arrive late tommorrow (friday) and by his grace will be cleared thesame day....Thanks for your patients...(IF UR NAME IS NOT HERE, I HAVE ANOTHER SHIP DATE FOR SATURDAY)

-Obosi.....5 laptops (one of d fastest deals i have ever done, perharps the timing was right), u sent cash on Tuesday, i picked up ur item on wednesday, and shipped them on thursday...u may see urself picking all items on friday/Saturday

-Oga T...6 laptops + 1 mother board
-Tolu.......Camera, Lens, Lg phone and canvas
-Osanyede....bb classic
-Akinlolu.....Samsung Tablet+ core i3 hp laptop
-Alhaji H....Battery+4 laptops
-Stanley..cover case+gps,ear buds,
-Banigo P...blisters (free shipping)
-Ogedengbe....mini laptop+remover from turkey
-Ijemoun....Ps4+ 6 more packages
-Oga J.....3 laptops
-A.k......2 phones..

Thnaks for ur patients
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 3:15pm On May 14, 2015
mikkyangel:
ALL ITEMS SHIPPED! SHIPPED! SHIPPED!, Please items are expected to arrive late tommorrow (friday) and by his grace will be cleared thesame day....Thanks for your patients...(IF UR NAME IS NOT HERE, I HAVE ANOTHER SHIP DATE FOR SATURDAY)

-Obosi.....4 laptops (one of d fastest deals i have ever done, perharps the timing was right), u sent cash on Tuesday, i picked up ur item on wednesday, and shipped them on thursday...u may see urself picking all items on friday/Saturday

Thnaks for ur patients

Wow!!, I'm I not favoured by the Lord? wink cheesy cheesy.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by worldstevo: 4:23pm On May 14, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2015
leofab:

leofab:
any reserved?

in didnot get to hear from you again? i have gone to pick both hp laptops from dsame seller in Longbeach for $70 each....dts a very good deal for duo core hp laptops

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jahstech: 9:04pm On May 14, 2015
mikkyangel:

30k....unlocked phone+ear bud+memory card+charger
Pls boss do you have any of these in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.