Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2137522 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ndudichukwumah(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
mikkyangel:

yes sir, they are intrested
My oga has spoken..so grab it fast
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
Banigo P......all stun guns, pepper spray and antenna are ready for pickup

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Priwillo: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
i wonder which link d guy dey use
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Akinyle......133 pairs of shoes(2 full boxes), now ready for pickup...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by funken: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Please do you ship items to Lagos if it is bought and sent to your address for example? And when is your next shipment to Lagos? Thanks!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
funken:
Please do you ship items to Lagos if it is bought and sent to your address for example? And when is your next shipment to Lagos? Thanks!!

yes i do...please check(scroll back) to page 285, to see how other clients addressed whatever packages they sent to my adress..i suspect, your name is funke?

then u adress it as...odega michael funke
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
NOTICE:PLEASE GUYS MY CONTACTS DETAILS ARE AT THE FRONT PAGE....DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY INTO ANY OTHER ACCOUNT BUT THE ONE IN THE FRONT PAGE ......

PLEASE PAY MORE ATTENTION TO MY EMAIL ADRESS, I WILL NOT SEND YOU ANY MAIL UNLESS U SEND ONE TO ME...

mikkyangelo2@yahoo.com, not mikkyangeo02@gmail.com[/b]

my current n9ja whatsup number....08188961832
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Vincent...unlocked samsung galaxy tab 4 is secured + keybaord!...(lucky u, i bought the last one)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151698644631?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/311356079910?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by funken: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
mikkyangel:

yes i do...please check(scroll back) to page 285, to see how other clients addressed whatever packages they sent to my adress..i suspect, your name is funke?

then u adress it as...odega michael funke

cheesy nope my name is not funke. However when is ur next shippment to Lagos so that I can know how to get the item to your place before then...thanks?!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:06am On Aug 13, 2015
funken:

cheesy nope my name is not funke. However when is ur next shippment to Lagos so that I can know how to get the item to your place before then...thanks?!

all explanations are on the previous page....pls scroll one page back
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by grafikii: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2015
mikkyangel:

?
Hi, can you help buy and ship engine oil additives from the US (Amazon) , I need Lucas stop leak and lubeguard atf conditioner.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by salamudeen(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
I am in Need a Laptop with 1gb graphic card, am in Lag Holla!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by funken: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
mikkyangel, you've got mail from me...Please reply..

Thanks!!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
wildchild1:

Haaa,the bros don hammer mehn,e go don buy land for Lekki jwo grin
Make i go find the iPhone link so me sef go begin dey sell

instead make you come buy from me, you dey find my link. you go do guilder iphone seller ultimate search on us sites to get my link ooo
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
mikkyangel:

me self tire ohhh, d bros has bought almost 80 pieces of iphone 6 in the last 3months....e nor reach buy land?

if not tumababa, who will?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 14, 2015
wildchild1:

Hahaha,oya na baba,how for is iPhone 6 16GB

115k. Only 1 silver left
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Prosperity4All: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=mikkyangel post=36898838]
@mikkyangel please give me cost of Shipping/commission to Port-Harcourt. Thank you

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/msg/5120522562.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by seighapaul(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mikky abeg give me quote na... The madam dey kill me with calls about pricing for the below item.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NATURAL-TREATMENTS-FOR-TICS-TOURETTES-SHEILA-J-ROGERS-PAPERBACK-NEW-/191407048717?hash=item2c90bfc80d
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Niiade(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
New Gold 2015 Apple Macbook in Stock now, 12" CoreM, 256GB 8GB Gold Edition. limited number
holla 08025140064 Whatspp 2BBBE6AB
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by funken: 3:35am On Aug 15, 2015
funken:
mikkyangel, you've got mail from me...Please reply..

Thanks!!!

Hi mikky LG G4 delivered 2ur plce as Babalola. Pls give me quote to ship phone. When is the next shipment?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by maxddude(m): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by maxddude(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2015
damola1:

What are you saying? Are you high?..

If he didn't ask for his balance, does that mean his money will disappear, so Customers shouldn't trust you to keep their goods or money, till when they are comfortable to getting it back?

GTB bank records are there for you to reconcile with, in case you missed it. And even if it takes 2years, as long as you are alive, and still running the business, even if you are not around self, as long as the business is still running, he can gather his facts and show whoever manages it to pay up. He has a right to his funds or his goods, since you didn't state any terms and conditions previously which negates his claim.

Which one is so many peeps have tried it with you?.. is his name so many peeps.

Guy, pay the guy up. and stop tarnishing a great business. This is nairaland, where fairness is the name of the game. Not some street trading.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by NnamdiN: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2015
morning mikky happy Sunday wats the status of the items shipped on Thursday?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by eniolaamoda: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
It funny how no one here talks about the goldtooth guy milky owes 12k

This is very odd and funny

Very bad

We Nigerians tho.

Sigh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
eniolaamoda:
It funny how no one here talks about the goldtooth guy milky owes 12k

This is very odd and funny

Very bad

We Nigerians tho.

Sigh.

We cant. It's complicated. They should sort themselves out. Wen u deal with many people and someone says you owe him. You now come after over a year to say you want your money back. Its not that simple and straightforward. They need to sort it out on their own. No need to be sentimental about it. The guy should have been sending frequent reminders to mikky. That would have been more justified.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Olaposij(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
tumababa:

We cant. It's complicated. They should sort themselves out. Wen u deal with many people and someone says you owe him. You now come after over a year to say you want your money back. Its not that simple and straightforward. They need to sort it out on their own. No need to be sentimental about it. The guy should have been sending frequent reminders to mikky. That would have been more justified.
It actually is very simple, not complicated at all,. But how you guys manage to deal with Mikky amazes me..
He's one of the most arrogant fellow I've ever dealt with.. he makes it seem like he's doing you a Favour and not the other way round..
I always get the feeling that I was just lucky and it could have gone either way after each deal...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by eniolaamoda: 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
tumababa:

Tuma u and I have done deals before and u kno this is how I do my thing
If not I would not even have said anytin concerning dis issue.
Sometimes I can HV 2k in ur hand for a week or so without reminding u

Some ppl r just like dat

I feel I do not need to remind u of something u already kno.

Okay let's say u forgot.

After all this is his business,this thread is his business,the least he can do is log on to his account scroll d date and simple

Tumababa are u saying the duration is the excuse here or him not just checking his account is the excuse here

Because I seem not to see the excuse the milky guy is given

I have dealt with milky before too

And am not saying he is scam

All I am saying is he has no excuse as in I CNT even find one acceptable excuse he is given.

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by eniolaamoda: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Olaposij:

It actually is very simple, not complicated at all,. But how you guys manage to deal with Mikky amazes me..
He's one of the most arrogant fellow I've ever dealt with.. he makes it seem like he's doing you a Favour and not the other way round..
I always get the feeling that I was just lucky and it could have gone either way after each deal...

Even peacock no see draw for where d guy dey.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.