Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2132239 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Anyone who is making comments about the case should please do so constructively & in a civil manner. I don't want to start deleting posts and the likes which would make people run their mouths as usual.
Mikky reported the case to me even before the person affected made a post here. I made a move & contacted the person involved, even mikky didn't know his username. I got the username myself and sent him a message. But I've decided to back pedal because it seems he has his mind made up even though we have never interacted before. Because I can already see him throwing allegations here and there. I may not totally ignore the case though, I'll just forward it.
cc: dominique
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikecinho(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
It will interest people here to know that mickkyangel and his agent never agreed that my item was delivered to there address instead they claim USPS must have delivered it to a wrong address.
Mickky says I insulted his agent. The same agent ignores all my messages after he told me that he will update me after he checkup with the usps lady in charge.
I sent him a couple of messages requesting if there is any details regarding my missing item,his agent ignored my message.
after 48hrs I sent him another message to know if he has check up the USPS lady,and again his agent ignore me.
After 24hrs without getting any respons from him,I now get angry and start yabbing at him.
That's when he now reply me that I shouldn't talk to him again otherwise he will block me.
And MICKKYANGEL for your information the missing items am talking about those not include the one that was sent to your California address as that one was returned to the seller and seller has offered me my refund.
Come to think of it,your the person that gave me your agent address and asked me to ship my items there that your agent will be available to pick them up.
When my first item was delivered to him,I texted you on whatsapp that my item has been delivered to your agent address and you acknowledge it and give thump..
So how come my phones went missing.
Not one,not two,but all the three phones I sent to your agent address.
The shoe sent to him which was delivered with one of the missing phones was not missing.
So how come am losing my phone and not both the shoe that was delivered with it.
Your agent said he never picked or signed the missing phones.
So who picked up my shoes and when is his name showing up on FEDEX tracking number as the person that signed the package.

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikecinho(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
You sent me a message and I replied you immediately I saw your message.
It's been 48hrs now no reply from you
dragnet:
Anyone who is making comments about the case should please do so constructively & in a civil manner. I don't want to start deleting posts and the likes which would make people run their mouths as usual.
Mikky reported the case to me even before the person affected made a post here. I made a move & contacted the person involved, even mikky didn't know his username. I got the username myself and sent him a message. But I've decided to back pedal because it seems he has his mind made up even though we have never interacted before. Because I can already see him throwing allegations here and there. I may not totally ignore the case though, I'll just forward it.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikecinho(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
When Mickkyangel get back to USA he told me he saw my items that I should give him some time to sort things out.
Now after the sorting he now told me he only see my shoe.
I have attached the picture of our conversation.
and for the Mod,I apologize for the insult and the bribery accusation.it was out of anger.
Thank you for your understanding.

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
dragnet:

How can one item got delivered and confirmed, then the other successfully missed at the same time by the same delivered agent to one person?

Look like Nigeria movie to me grin

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by seighapaul(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:

How can one item got delivered and confirmed, then the other successfully missed at the same time by the same delivered agent to one person?

Look like Nigeria movie to me grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rev2214(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
Issues are sorted out patiently when all the parties involved show maturity and with integrity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordmayor4(m): 2:46am On Feb 06, 2016
I don't know what to say but all I can say is that this is something that could be settled if all involved listened to each other.

The problem might be from the agent and those working with him.

I lost an item too but we were able to sort it out amicably.

Mr kecinho just try to talk to mikky, and he in turn should try to talk to the agent and his workers.

Its not something to be blown out of proportion
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:35am On Feb 06, 2016
ikecinho:
When Mickkyangel get back to USA he told me he saw my items that I should give him some time to sort things out.
Now after the sorting he now told me he only see my shoe.
I have attached the picture of our conversation.
and for the Mod,I apologize for the insult and the bribery accusation.it was out of anger.
Thank you for your understanding.

yes, just as i told you to give me some time to sort all packages, so did i tell other clients, and yes am not disputing the fact that ur items did not arrive to the agents location, i have sent kingsley;s boss the picture of delivered items, but for u to insult me and tell me that i must pay for the phones, over my dead body!. i will not dip hands into my pocket to pay a penny..I repeat, "I WILL NOT PAY A PAEENY"!, make i see waitin you won do...

I tried to work things out with you, and you come online to lie against me that i begged you not to make it public, men,....u yab!

You have shipped items to me for over 1 yr now, not one got missing me, now that the this issue had cropped up, am now a criminal..

Guy, when ur ready, i will give you the agents office in Lagos, and the agents Bosses number, you sort things out with the....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:42am On Feb 06, 2016
more items were shpped out on thursday, to arrive Sarturday(today), please beready for pickup
-Humphrey.....mic+phone
-Tony.......Lenovo Laptop
-Ayomide....Ps4
-Osaze....more of ur items shipped(sewing maching arrived today), will be shipped out next week
-Ogunalana......2 packages
-Chike.....2 laptops
-Nneka.....make up items
-Iya rainbow......2 bigboxes containing amke up items shipped
-Semi.....Acer travel mate
-Kanu....Acer travelmate
-Charles.....Acer travelmate
-Ayo.....Acer travelmate

Please note that online exchange rate is 290..
shipping rate will be decided when goods arrive airport(airport exchange rate)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Oga T, u have raided craigslist again with yet another solid deal....all for $50, even the lady dash me laptop bag join...

-2 mini laptops (powers on with chargers)
-3 tablets...(d lady say dem dey work sha, but no charger to test them)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bobo65(m): 8:48am On Feb 06, 2016
mikkyangel:
Oga T, u have raided craigslist again with yet another solid deal....all for $50, even the lady dash me laptop bag join...

-2 mini laptops (powers on with chargers)
-3 tablets...(d lady say dem dey work sha, but no charger to test them)

Wait
All those stuffs for $50?
Abeg which site?

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Icecream4U(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2016
I need to be very careful with this Mikkyangel guy o. Thank God I saw these conversations. I wanted to buy a new MacBook Pro through him before but not anymore, make person no come chop my hardearned money come still dey boast untop am. Make I quietly go ikeja go buy with rest of mind.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by madeinnigeria: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2016
PriNceNova:
what are you feeling like? People are of the opinion that u sort things out amicably, you busy swearing over a useless dead body of yours. Mr, Ur pride will busy you alive one day. Its Over 300k at stake here. You get some nerve.
You trusted into the hands of your agent to receive and maybe ship in your absence, and now you saying you wont pay? This is gross insanity!!!
Its sounds like you havent even tried fixing things up with your said agent. Hence this guy wouldnt have come public
you should know it that your owe full responsibility to your customers over every service you render, in your absence or otherwise
Johnpaul2k2:

You asked someone to send an items to your agent house?
And you have vowed or ever sworn over your dead body to never pay him.
You are just an senseless shipper with Ego covering you over.
Someone send his hard earned goods to an agent you instructed him to use and now you have the MIND to boost your will never refund?
God forgiveness among your soul
Johnpaul2k2:

You asked someone to send an items to your agent house?
And you have vowed or ever sworn over your dead body to never pay him.

You are just an senseless shipper with Ego covering you over.

Someone send his hard earned goods to an agent you instructed him to use and now you have the MIND to boost your will never refund?

God forgiveness among your soul

@ ikecinho I want to believe it's your hard earned money that you used to buy these items, I really and sincerely can feel your pain over the missing item, I do buy too and ship to Mike's place, but sometimes once I track and it shows delivered and Mike's says he's yet to receive it, I always go totally defenceless and restless until I get the item. So I can sincerely feel your pain.
Even though I don't know what might have transpired within, between you and Mike, I've called him and he explained to me. Which I feel the 2 of you are absolutely right in your different sides of the report.
But you see my brother, Yoruba has a saying that "a soft voice brings out kolanut from the pocket".
I appreciated the manner you've apologized to dragnet over your mistakes. But my brother, how I wish you can make it all to the parties involved. Not because of them, but because of your sweat is looks to me it's already going down the drain if wisdom is not used.
Every man has Pride, every Nigerians are arrogant in their own "profession".
I could sense the anger of both Mike and the agent due to some language they termed insult you used for them. But pls just "I'm sorry" doesn't harm an ant, rather gives one his desire result. Pls my brother, kindly apply wisdom so that you can get your desired result.

I don't know all these guys, if they are your friends, but I'm sorry to say that they are nothing but wolf in sheep cloth.
With all these their childish comments, they are just provoking more anger a nd creating more tension on the issue to your own great disadvantage. The truth is, they had no penny in the item concern so they can run their mouth and cause the item to really miss which you might end up being on the losing side of it and believe me, non of them will help you to carry your cross.
Kindly use wisdom now, since force had damaged it the more, and believe me, you will get the best of Mike.

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2016
Icecream4U:
I need to be very careful with this Mikkyangel guy o. Thank God I saw these conversations. I wanted to buy a new MacBook Pro through him before but not anymore, make person no come chop my hardearned money come still dey bost untop am. Make I quietly go ikeja go buy with rest of mind.
You jumped into a very wrong conclusion, without you studying what had gone wrong? I'm disappointed.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Icecream4U(m): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2016
tim26will:

You jumped into a very wrong conclusion, without you studying what had gone wrong? I'm disappointed.
how else does one study what has gone wrong? The Alagbara (Mikkyangel) instructed his victim to ship through his agent, now the items have been stolen and he is swearing that he will not do anything about it, boasting that "nothing go happen".
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kioboy(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2016
@ikecinho
Ma brother calm down and apply wisdom, u will definitely get ur money back, I knw u Hv lost a biz opportunity there but greater ones await u.
I Hv been dealing with Mike over a year now and Hv also recorded a mixedup item last yr whn he visited naija and I shipped to that San Pedro address, he linked me directly to Kinsley then and I chat with him on whatsp, finally ma tab was discovered.
Mike is very transparent person with conscience, though u need patient to get the best out of him. Pls cool down and discuss wit him on how to get ur missing items, I wish both of u can resolve this issue in a matured way.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Most people commenting are merely aggravating the situation by unnecessarily heating up the atmosphere with unfounded remarks out of spite and this wouldn't favour any of the warring parties.
Majority of them know next to nothing about conflict resolution, instead of helping both parties to find a compromising resolution to the issue they're just drifting them apart by every word spoken.

NB: I decided to pull back because in conflict resolution, once one of the parties doesn't feel comfortable with the mediator, then there has to be a change.

Henceforth, any post which goes against the rules or isn't helping the situation will be deleted and the poster may be prosecuted.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
dragnet:
Most people commenting are merely aggravating the situation by unnecessarily heating up the atmosphere with unfounded remarks out of spite and this wouldn't favour any of the warring parties.
Majority of them know next to nothing about conflict resolution, instead of helping both parties to find a compromising resolution to the issue they're just drifting them apart by every word spoken.

NB: I decided to pull back because in conflict resolution, once one of the parties doesn't feel comfortable with the mediator, then there has to be a change.

Henceforth, any post which goes against the rules or isn't helping the situation will be deleted and the poster may be prosecuted.

I noticed you have deleted every posts. No problem

Tell mikky To pay the guy his money or get the items
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
mikkyangel:
more items were shpped out on thursday, to arrive Sarturday(today), please beready for pickup
-Humphrey.....mic+phone
-Ayomide....Ps4
-Osaze....more of ur items shipped(sewing maching arrived today), will be shipped out next week
-Chike.....2 laptops
-Nneka.....make up items
-Kanu....Acer travelmate
-Ayo.....Acer travelmate

All items have landed ,cleared and ready foe pickup. ..

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by eniolaamoda: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
mikkyangel:

All items have landed ,cleared and ready foe pickup. ..

I need a strong and durable Bluetooth loudspeaker
Ur Whatsapp has been offline for quite some while
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Etinosajay(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Oga T,

How can I reach you?

You have something I'm interested in (mini Laptop)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Opeyemi5:
go to number 99 opebi road.just tell the bike Man U going to tecno office.they will drop u at the front of the office
Stop abusing that word "Engineer" u guys are technicians and not Engineer. Do u know what it takes to be an Engineer?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fashrola(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
mikkyangel:
-Humphrey.....mic+phone
-Ayomide....Ps4
-Chike.....2 laptops
-Nneka.....make up items
-Kanu....Acer travelmate
-Ayo.....Acer travelmate

Hello Mikkyangel and (Tony) please can you tell me the model of that Lenovo laptop?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by solaceTK(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Etinosajay:
Oga T,
How can I reach you?
You have something I'm interested in (mini Laptop)
l have a touchscreen mini with 2gb ram and 320gb HDD @ 35k

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.