Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2138506 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
*more phones from Jamaican...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
mavinc4u:

Okay, why did you say the money gram is pure yahoo, can you explain? Was it not sent from a Nigeria bank or is opeyemi lying about receiving his money back? Mind you, I have also been defrauded on nairaland here, if not for the help of my bank more than 3Mil would have gone into the drain so you see why I said I would have been the first to detest that act. I gave miiky a link to confirm the I'd card he gave him and if the link returns nothing then is a fake. As we all want them to settle this, we also want to learn from it so that such scenerio will not repeat itself or happen to anyone. Thanks

my dear, i dont need to explain here...Opeyemis friend who sent this money gram fraud will be caught someday
-My friends working with money have confirmed this to be fraud
-I have gone to money gram office with the tracking number and dey confirmed this is fraud(i dont wanat to give further details here cos i know the fraud star is reading this)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
GreyBlood:
Which city/cities does Mikky pick up from on offerup? I'm stucked with Houston TX here and most gadgets they sell either have broken screens or are more expensive than new ones, even their cars look more like Nigerian used. The kind things they sell for that city dey confuse me, I keep seeing baby clothes and art portraits, one even marketed a bottle of beer I've to go and Google the beer to be sure it's made of gold but I was disappointed to find out its a normal beer.

Please make una lecture me on which state or city to change to in order that it would be easier for Mikky to pick items up. I tried to change location and I was asked to put the zip code of the city... Na there I confuse on which city go dey better for me.

please check front page for likely cities......all pickup sites (craiglist, offerup, let go and 5 mile aplicable
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
tim26will:

Good research but most of them I notice you're not really aware of this yahoo boys activity. In as much I want us to let this case die down, there're some facts I will want us to really know.
1. The money gram is pure yahoo. And there is no way you say you lost the phone number of someone you sent $500 to and now you said he refunded your money and he's not picking your calls when you wAntes him to share the loss wit you. I decided not to raise that point because I want the case settled.
2. That inec ID is never and I repeat never real. It's photoshop doctor and we all know but trying to play ignorance of it. Tell him Ope to scan the original here.

How I wish we can all kick against this kind of bad things with full condemnation so we can discourage all these boys from this mess they're doing.
I was scam $780 with same money gram same way he did this one.
So please, he's aware of it, like you said, if he's not hiding anything let him get the guy detail., but believe me that is not necessary because he just got a refund and he's been calling the guy without the guy picking his calls (he's truly not a good liar). That's y I feel for him.

Abeg tel am, no b small pikin him dey deal with...
-he advertised he wants money gram fund, then person caome call am say him get....all of a sudden he just runs to the bank to deposit cash to the person ..Over 150k them him come loose the person PHONE NUMBER....am laughing..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Opeyemi5:
what do u need to confirm the id card
you don't expect me to post my ID card on online
if the number below is ur whatsapp number I will massage u myself and give u the details so I can confirm urself and tell him

Abeg, send ur account number via text message let me wire back ur 100k..

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by freaknik: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
https://offerupnow.com/item/detail/187594217/beats-by-dre-urbeats
Please I need this sir. How do I Pay? It's only $15
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
*Another solid pickup....like new phone for $20 at d city of Santa Fe

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
freaknik:
https://offerupnow.com/item/detail/187594217/beats-by-dre-urbeats
Please I need this sir. How do I Pay? It's only $15

item is SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!(bros, dis thing no dey hygenic naaa...waitin person don put inside ear...chai!)

*Skrill
*gtbnk dollar account

i cannot receive paypal now...i have some serious issues with my bank accountlinked with paypal....sorry
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
mikkyangel:

item is SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! (bros, dis thing no dey hygenic naaa...waitin person don put inside ear...chai!)

*Skrill
*gtbnk dollar account

i cannot receive paypal now...i have some serious issues with my bank accountlinked with paypal....sorry

Lol @hygienic
when you become Doctor
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
mikkyangel:

Abeg, send ur account number via text message let me wire back ur 100k..
acc details sent
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
*Ibro...$300 alert received

-iphone 5s picked up in the Culver city

1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
dragnet:

Lol @hygienic
when you become Doctor

abi na lie i lie....see better better items on ebay sales...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371378758681?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=640501170996&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252606132127?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
mikkyangel:

heres one more....pls let me know if u need this

*Ngozi,u too

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
mikkyangel:

abi na lie i lie....see better better items on ebay sales...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371378758681?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=640501170996&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252606132127?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
actually wetin you talk no be lie but na him get him money, maybe him go sterilize am after purchase.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Unique9: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
hi, how do I download 5mile app for ios? regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by barbieluvluv: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
mikkyangel:

heres one more....pls let me know if u need this

*Ngozi,u too
Hi mikky it's ngozi, please I need it oo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jub009: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Are they still available oga Mikky ?
mikkyangel:
*more phones from Jamaican...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
jub009:

Are they still available oga Mikky ?

ASK AM oga...i think i sent u his phone number
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
barbieluvluv:
Hi mikky it's ngozi, please I need it oo

too late my dear...some one do collect am...sowie, nor vex!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
mikkyangel:

2 more phones picked up...(at reduced price)....making total of 3 phones(dis one donpass ya deposit ohh)
-iphone SE....City of comton
-iphone 5s....los angeles
-icloud checked

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
more pic

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
bros, when is next shipping date?

also, do u consolidate items?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fullz: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2016
Oga Mikky, seems u no dey respond on whatsapp. what's the fastest way to reach u?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fullz: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2016
my fellow people, can someone be patient enough to school me on how he buys stuffs with Mikky?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mavinc4u(f): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
mikkyangel:

my dear, i dont need to explain here...Opeyemis friend who sent this money gram fraud will be caught someday
-My friends working with money have confirmed this to be fraud
-I have gone to money gram office with the tracking number and dey confirmed this is fraud(i dont wanat to give further details here cos i know the fraud star is reading this)

Okay
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kkon(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Pls how can i get a laptop of at least 4gb 500hdd spec preferable HP.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
kkon:
Pls how can i get a laptop of at least 4gb 500hdd spec preferable HP.

Pls hit me up on my whatsup number to see 3 laptops I already won...+13237145713

*Dell inspiron core i7 (8gb memory +1Tb hard drive )
*hp envy touch screen (no dvd+6gb memory +500 HD)
*hp dm 4 core i5 (4gb memory +500 hard drive)

U will see d prices thru qhich I won these laptops....all u need add is $50 ship to lagos
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
fullz:
my fellow people, can someone be patient enough to school me on how he buys stuffs with Mikky?

Pls hit d front page button sir/MA for more
*Pickup sites (where u get d best deals)
-craiglist
-offer up
-5 mile and let go...

U can also buy urself online and send to my adress
-
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Codedboy95(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
mikkyangel:

Pls hit d front page button sir/MA for more *Pickup sites (where u get d best deals) -craiglist -offer up -5 mile and let go...
U can also buy urself online and send to my adress -
boss, i need bose soundtrue headphone at a very good deal.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Codedboy95:
boss, i need bose soundtrue headphone at a very good deal.

Oya search na,den send me link ,cos waitin u call now now....I no understand am
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cortix(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
mikkyangel:

Pls hit me up on my whatsup number to see 3 laptops I already won...+13237145713

*Dell inspiron core i7 (8gb memory +1Tb hard drive )
*hp envy touch screen (no dvd+6gb memory +500 HD)
*hp dm 4 core i5 (4gb memory +500 hard drive)

U will see d prices thru qhich I won these laptops....all u need add is $50 ship to lagos

i need the laptop but you aren't replying whatsapp message
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
cortix:

i need the laptop but you aren't replying whatsapp message

U sure say na me u send message?

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.