Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2138822 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
*More items have been dropped off with my shipper...

-Ajeigbe. T....9PHONES+2 SHIRTS+ 2 PAIRS OF SHOES
-Tayo...(Car parts)
-Ben....8 laptops+ 2 note 4
-mike...New iphone 7plus +New iphone 7
-Abayomi...Lg5
-Olayinka. O.....iphone 5
-Harry.E......iphone se
-Banigo...ebay purchase
-Isaa Mo...Rasberry...Ebay purchase
-Namdi...Elietbook
-Ajp....mac
-NG....2 laptops
-m.kanu.....lenovotouch
-Taiwo.....s8+
Oga T....4 pieces hard drives
-hillary...2 pieceshard drives

please allow atlist 8 bizness days for item to arrive lagos

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
mikkyangel:

*missing items! missing items!! missing items!!!
-Goods dropped off at my shippers warehouse on the 1st week of june, got missing(stolen) from his van.
-I dropped the goods with him, and he took them to the market square in a bid to pick more goods from other clients of his, in the process, someone opened his van and stole all the items(only the items you see on the list above)
-i have made some refunds both in cash and also re-ordered other items online, and the process of refunds still continues.(i think i have crossed half way)
-Please bear with me, i shall resume refunds from second week of july
-The case is still on With the Police(LADP), as we were able to identify the culprit .

REFUNDS:
-Ben..................127.840( 10 laptops+ 1 samsung phone)
-Ngozi................100k( iphone 7)
-Isaa M...............400k( macbook+imac+iphone 7+ps4)
-Ajp...................103k ( 2 phones)
-Hillary...............100k (sony vaio)
-Rotimi...............85k ( 2 laptops)
-Baba Bata..........184,300( iphone 6)
-Francis..............125k (dell core i7)
-Shobo..............250k (7 phones)
-Mbajito............120k(2 6s)
-Bello.O............157k(2 phones+ apple watch)
-Michaek K........50k( iphone 6)
-Murktah...........48k (lenovo)
-Ohagi..............26,600
-Jonateb C............70k
-Oga T..............$2127

Items: Re-ordered online:
-Tayo...........$1200 ( car parts/Amazon)
-Oriowo.......s7 edge(ebay)
-Ikenna....$250 (amazon and ebay)
-chieki.....s7 edge(ebay)
-Isa MO.....rasberry(ebay)

Note:PLEASE LIKE I SAID, I WILL RESUME REFUNDS FROM MIDDLE OF NEXT MONTH..(MONEY DON FINISH FOR MY HAND)
-biz must cont...

thanks for ur undertsanding

PLEASE LIKE I HAVE SAID....THE NEXT ROUND OF REFUNDS WILL BE FROM SECOND WEEK OF NEXT MONTH.
-i have been able to payback, refund or re-order around 70% of the lost items from my pocket within the first 2 weeks of the incident ( while i wait for my shipper to work things out with me on how he canstart paying gradually, which may take months)
-I bliv i have taken care of the heavy weights (oga t..$2100 about 700k), and Isa mo....(400k refund), so the rest of you that have not been paid (refunded)should not be an issue....pls 2nd week of july
-Also..CCTV footage shows the actual guy who stole the items(hispanic male in his late 40s or early 50s),though investigation is still on with Police report shown on the video clip i sent to the affeected clients.,i feel making refunds is the best thing to do now..."So bizness can continue"

Thanks again for ur understanding

6 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
mikkyangel:
*More items dropped off with shipper..
-PZ.....S7 edge
-Olayinka.....s6 edge
-hillary....s4+Lg3+ 2 probook
-Olajuwon.....s6
-jonateb....s5
-Ajp.....s6+17 laptops
-Ojomo.......s6 egde
-ben.....iphone 7
-K.mrtins....s7 edge
-Joseph......s7 edge+iphone 6plus
-Taofik......2 s7 edge+s8+
-marvin....iphone5+s7
-oriowo.....s7 edge(ebay)
-chieke....s7 edge(ebay)
-hope........iphone+memory card
-Ekanem.....intuos Tab
-Mr T....5laptops
-Gbenga......sony vaio mini
-NG.....IPHONE 7
-aKPOBOME.......XBOX
-yUSUF......2 Probook
-hakeem.....hp
-Bello....probook
-Olayinka.......laptop
-m.knu....elietebook

Items are ready for pickup...reminder
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twinskenny(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
As scammmmmmm

I'm in Tok Alaska actually so theres really no one to sell it here as the population is scarce and I'm selling cheap cause I know most people don't wanna deal with shipping and I really need the money. What we can do is that you send half of the money first and when I ship it and you receive it, you send the rest and I really need the money. If you want to buy it text me at (720) 683-0998

Sent from my iPhone
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aberyomi09(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
mikkyangel:

*missing items! missing items!! missing items!!!
-Goods dropped off at my shippers warehouse on the 1st week of june, got missing(stolen) from his van.
Sorry for your loss brother, let's pray LAPD get the culprit so you can recover your items.
Bigger you I pray

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by joetoocute: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=ellarry post=57788643]
It's well Mikki..You will bounce back stronger.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by casid: 12:42am On Jun 24, 2017
Noticed that something was wrong cos Mikky rarely contribute unlike before... Sorry for the lost Bro.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Mikky sent you a message on whatsapp and no response or has ur number changed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Solitin40: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2017
kaydguru:
You are not the only just chill and pray for him it's not easy
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nsonaso(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
mikkyangel:

PLEASE LIKE I HAVE SAID....THE NEXT ROUND OF REFUNDS WILL BE FROM SECOND WEEK OF NEXT MONTH.
-i have been able to payback, refund or re-order around 70% of the lost items from my pocket within the first 2 weeks of the incident ( while i wait for my shipper to work things out with me on how he canstart paying gradually, which may take months)
-I bliv i have taken care of the heavy weights (oga t..$2100 about 700k), and Isa mo....(400k refund), so the rest of you that have not been paid (refunded)should not be an issue....pls 2nd week of july
-Also..CCTV footage shows the actual guy who stole the items(hispanic male in his late 40s or early 50s),though investigation is still on with Police report shown on the video clip i sent to the affeected clients.,i feel making refunds is the best thing to do now..."So bizness can continue"

Thanks again for ur understanding
Chai my Oga! Which kind Wahala/temptation be this one

I really sympathize with you and the good God must surely see you through.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hello Mikkyangel or anyone that can answer me,

What's the process of getting to buy a phone I already bargained with the seller. How do I pay and how do I know the exchange rate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
kaydguru:

u no go let me sleep? haba! its 5.45am here now..even winch dey sleep..
these days, i put off my phone when going to bed at night, and sometimes wen taking afternoon nap.due to d volume of calls, text, whats up coming in..so please always be patuent when u send message..
-jamaica way i dey buy phonesfrom, sometimes i wait 6hrs b4 he responds
-Even on ebay, i wait 24hrs for a seller to respond..

thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
*Ronk....
all items picked, only iphone 7remaining....
-External hard drive( home delivery)
no fuel charges

-Grenco Elite G pen
-picked up in Longbeach

-Armani watch
picked up in downtown

-Keyboard(south gate)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
*K.knu
brand new s8 picked up in Canoga park from jamaican

-Iphone 7 arrived from ebay purchase

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPhone-7-32GB-Black-Unlocked-Smartphone/182623565003?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u5blz4ol8U

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
*Mr Sunday..
-s7 edge (sexy coral blue) picked up in balwin, city of La.
-this was a 59mins drive(to d place alone)
-phone looks clean, puirchased at around 62k(b4 tax)
-Oboy, na 150k i dey sell dis phone ohh

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
*Rotech..
-Brand New intel core i3 +6th generation hp laptop
-picked up in temple street.

-Lg(unlocked), picked up in inglewood

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
*Mr..K. aWO
-IPHONE 6....PICKED UP IN Palos Verdy @ 51.800
-iphone 6 (cracked screen)..picked up in Centinela
-Note 5, picked up pico @ around 55k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
*Tfik..
like new s8, picked up in the city of Gardena @ around 121k

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
*Isa Mo
-Apple watch...picked up in Hollywood
-Beats pill, picked up in San.Pedro
-Dell vostro intel core i3+ backlight.keyboard @29,500k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
*More pics for Isa.Mo

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
*Oga T( Deal of the week).............like New hp laptop+ xBOX
-home drop off(no fuel charges0
-had to take d seller to my Laundry to test both items
Hp laptop+ xbox=49k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBTGnzp8vw8

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
more...mad mad pick ups for oga T.
-Sexy red touchscreen hp laptop(like new), with Bang n Osen....@ 55k
-Msi...picked up in Hollywood

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
more pics

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
*Oga T...YET More laptops
-Fully loaded dell intel core i5 picked in the city in Encino
-Like new, Lenovo picked up in downtown La

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nsonaso:

Chai my Oga! Which kind Wahala/temptation be this one

I really sympathize with you and the good God must surely see you through.

tnx man
ellarry:

sorry for the unfortunate circumstance oga mikky and those affected.

tnx
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
.BABA B...IPHONE 6S PLUS ARRIVED via swapper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuZjFritv60

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
*Mr TAYO
-missing/stole car parts valued at around $1200(re-ordered), has arrived lagos, and is ready for pickup..
-video clip has been sent to you showing its measurement
59 ibs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1wGALN9RRI

thanks

-pic 1 shows the 1st order
-2nd pics shows d re-ordered item

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Jiggsbaby: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
Brother please I got a deal I don't want to miss please help me secure it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
mikkyangel:
*Oga p
65" samsung curve tv picked up in Glendora (after 2 failed atempts)

-U very very lucky, all ur disappointments come turn to serious blessings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdMN6NPZs7Q

MR K, curv tv, now in Lagos, pls communicate with charles for customs clearance

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
mikkyangel:
*More items have been dropped off with my shipper...

-Ajeigbe. T....9PHONES+2 SHIRTS+ 2 PAIRS OF SHOES
-Tayo...(Car parts)
-Ben....8 laptops+ 2 note 4
-mike...New iphone 7plus +New iphone 7
-Abayomi...Lg5
-Olayinka. O.....iphone 5
-Harry.E......iphone se
-Banigo...ebay purchase
-Isaa Mo...Rasberry...Ebay purchase
-Namdi...Elietbook
-Ajp....mac
-NG....2 laptops
-m.kanu.....lenovotouch
-Taiwo.....s8+
Oga T....4 pieces hard drives
-hillary...2 pieceshard drives

please allow atlist 8 bizness days for item to arrive lagos

Items Dropped offr with my shipper, was actually shipped( 2 DAYS SHIPPING)
-they are now ready for pickup in Lagos

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kenedy175(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
mikkyangel:

Items Dropped offr with my shipper, was actually shipped( 2 DAYS SHIPPING)
-they are now ready for pickup in Lagos

Hello Mikey. I sent you a whatsapp message for 2 days and yet to get a substantial reply (galaxy tab s2)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tayosmatts(f): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
mikkyangel:
*Mr TAYO
-missing/stole car parts valued at around $1200(re-ordered), has arrived lagos, and is ready for pickup..
-video clip has been sent to you showing its measurement
59 ibs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1wGALN9RRI

thanks

-pic 1 shows the 1st order
-2nd pics shows d re-ordered item

Thank you so much, and so sorry for the incident. I already replied you on WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.