Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2136087 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hyfr(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Abayomi94:

-check craigslist/offerup:ketgo for deals withing Lis Angeles.
-chat with seller and negotiate when u get a good deal, paste the link and sellers contact to mikky
-mikky will give you quote including shipping fres qand sometimes fuel charges depending on the distance your seller is.
-you pay sir Mikky in naira by his current $ rate(375) then you fold arms while your giod lands.
-receive notification here like i just did for the arrival of your order.. Sir mikky gives you password to go pick up your item. Hassle free. Guaranteed.
which vpn do you guys use to access offerup.com and let go, I've been trying to access it with Zenmate vpn and HMA but it's not working
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by buzritchy: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2017
Goodmorning all,
I hail everyone in here... Mr MikkyAngel Well done sir!
My hustlers and others in here.
Please help someone in here, am new into buying and selling trade which I feel is viable if properly planned as we cant all secure government job, we need to hurstle up..

Have studied this thread for long while now and do some planning before I finally started out.
First deal : got a new pc via mikky's help
My problem is how do guys sell out their items here in Nigeriq has that seems to be the hardest part of this trade though I use to feel its easy to sell things online but for 3weeks have been trying to sell a single item, all to no avail

Posted ad on NL, olx, jiji... no single message, even after many views
Instagram yea like two inquiry
Took item to Computer village, they priced way to low....
Tried olx sell for me using champ but they only help sell cars

Please how do you sell easily?
Its urgent as this is the only means of livelihood and hurstle I believe can work out well for me, if I can sell... then I could buy one or two item per month

Capital used seef is burrowed from friend and family

Please help someone in here
Maybe am not getting something right in my ads
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dc4life(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2017
buzritchy:
Goodmorning all,
Please help someone in here, am new into buying and selling trade which I feel is viable if properly planned as we cant all secure government job, we need to hurstle up..

Have studied this thread for long while now and do some planning before I finally started out.
My problem is how do guys sell out their items here in Nigeriq has that seems to be the hardest part of this trade though I use to feel its easy to sell things online but for 3weeks have been trying to sell a single item, all to no avail

Its urgent as this is the only means of livelihood and hurstle I believe can work out well for me, if I can sell... then I could buy one or two item per month

Fb, Facebook groups, Paid OLX Ad (N850 for 3 days, N1150 for 7 days) I sold all the Gadgets I got from Mr Mikky in less than 7days. No time wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mybad: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2017
Hello Mikky,
I've posted a request on your whatsapp and I've been waiting for your response all this time.
Please what's the cost of this item to Lagos?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Body-Shaper-Men-Slimming-Waist-Corset-Belly-Wrap-Top-Sport-Fat-Burner-Sauna-Vest-/382135853985?var=&hash=item58f91263a1%3Am%3AmYhqPGPObdHa2XOLvxmwvjA&_trkparms=pageci%253A01825005-73bd-11e7-98f5-74dbd180b62f%257Cparentrq%253A8a50a3af15d0a866dd681eddfff9220d%257Ciid%253A5
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by motherfucker: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dc4life:

Fb, Facebook groups, Paid OLX Ad (N850 for 3 days, N1150 for 7 days) I sold all the Gadgets I got from Mr Mikky in less than 7days. No time wink
I was just about to say same thing. Paid ads rock!

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by buzritchy: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dc4life:

thank you sir, please which of this fbkgroup is very active an good, searched few ones but don't know much about them

paid olx... will try it, felt let down wit their free ad I set up with over 93views, no message, no call.

cheering new from you... wouldn't mind schooling me or make I I your i.t student for 1month.

thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by buzritchy: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
motherfucker:
I was just ab

out to say same thing. Paid ads rock!
thanks sir, is it still olx paid or can you help with other paid ads I could use that rocks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by buzritchy: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
motherfucker:
I was just ab

out to say same thing. Paid ads rock!
thanks sir, is it still olx paid or can you help with other paid ads I could use that rocks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by motherfucker: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
buzritchy:

thanks sir,
is it still olx paid or can you help with other paid ads I could use that rocks
You can use facebook ads and target your location only. Seems you are in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obajoey(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
rightly said.
motherfucker:
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ultimateballer: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
mikkyangel:

+ 1 424 236 1961....12.18 midnite here....pls hit me up from 3pm n9ja time thanks
guy please give me the contact of that ayo in computer village that unlocks iphone
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by buzritchy: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
motherfucker:

Thanks Sir,
Yes my location is in Lagos, been reading up on how to create a facebook ad, wouldnt mind if you show me round the process & how to reach my target location.
Wouldnt mind being a paid facebook ad too

Am a newbie o
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
hyfr:
which vpn do you guys use to access offerup.com and let go, I've been trying to access it with Zenmate vpn and HMA but it's not working
opera vpn, on Playstore, set location to USA

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by buzritchy: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dc4life:

Bro, seems the payment plan has changed:
See below;

3 day Top Ad price from ₦ 1,250

7 day Top Ad price from ₦ 1,750

14 day Top Ad price from ₦ 2,950

30 day Top Ad price from ₦ 5,150

Champ Lead price from ₦ 2,000

Which one is better off to start with?
Thought champ only sells car !!

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omoskenso(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
fortunateme:

Bros can you help me with something like this or any hp core i5 within this price range? don't know how to search for good deals like this. Thanks

Even him gon dey find things way he go take do October 1st/Independence day slash!!!
Oga use ur hand, nobody way nor like beta tin.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fortunateme: 6:14am On Aug 20, 2017
omoskenso:

Even him gon dey find things way he go take do October 1st/Independence day slash!!!
Oga use ur hand, nobody way nor like beta tin.

na true u talk . I've seen some good deals on offerup i want to drop link with mikkyangel. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Abayomi94(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2017
fortunateme:

na true u talk . I've seen some good deals on offerup i want to drop link with mikkyangel. Thanks
how to access offerup on Mac, anyone?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fortunateme: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2017
Abayomi94:
how to access offerup on Mac, anyone?
am using my phone with puffin browser, it's the best browser ever. You can dl opera VPN in order to use letgo or other browsers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2017
buzritchy:

Thanks Sir,
Yes my location is in Lagos, been reading up on how to create a facebook ad, wouldnt mind if you show me round the process & how to reach my target location.
Wouldnt mind being a paid facebook ad too

Am a newbie o
You should have started with phones and not PC, if uv like iphone 7 or from edge 7 upward just DM dos runs girls(they love to use the latest phones to show off) on IG, snapchat or instamsg that you got a gift from USA and don't need it. Add like 10-30k profits & tell dem to pass da info their friends. For PC ur selling prices shld be btw 80-120k! For these ur PC that are above 200k so just aim for yahoo boys dem if not it won't be easy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Abayomi94(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2017
fortunateme:

am using my phone with puffin browser, it's the best browser ever. You can dl opera VPN in order to use letgo or other browsers
i hope puffin browser will work for Mac though
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by benardemma(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Oga mikky, do you still doing pick up from Walmart or order store. Please am waiting for your reply
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by buzritchy: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
xule20:

You should have started with phones and not PC, if uv like iphone 7 or from edge 7 upward just DM dos runs girls(they love to use the latest phones to show off) on IG, snapchat or instamsg that you got a gift from USA and don't need it. Add like 10-30k profits & tell dem to pass da info their friends. For PC ur selling prices shld be btw 80-120k! For these ur PC that are above 200k so just aim for yahoo boys dem if not it won't be easy

Nice concept Sir, appreciate your lead and opinion.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Styxin: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Does mikky ship to abuja?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Keemie(f): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
buzritchy:
Goodmorning all,

You should also advertise on your Nairaland signature. When you post replies on various threads people will see. Hopefully, you might get someone who is interested in buying a laptop.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hello guys....how much would you buy a 64gb iphone 6?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omoskenso(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
haywhy28:

I saw similar question on jamb past question n answer.... Pls sum1 dat has money shud ansa dis shocked
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
haywhy28:
definitely less than #150k, depending on how neat it is sha, let's say 120k
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Lexusgs430: 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Keemie:

You should also advertise on your Nairaland signature. When you post replies on various threads people will see. Hopefully, you might get someone who is interested in buying a laptop.

Not forgetting the selling price of his items. If he prices the items too expensive, in comparison with market forces and market trends.

When buying items for onward sales, don't buy items you love, at the prices you love to pay. Buy the items your customers would love to pay, at the price point they are willing to pay.......

If he misses the basic rule of buying and selling, he is doing himself........

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by buzritchy: 12:13am On Aug 21, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Not forgetting the selling price of his items. If he prices the items too expensive, in comparison with market forces and market trends.

When buying items for onward sales, don't buy items you love, at the prices you love to pay. Buy the items your customers would love to pay, at the price point they are willing to pay.......

If he misses the basic rule of buying and selling, he is doing himself........

Thanks for your view sir..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by buzritchy: 12:15am On Aug 21, 2017
Keemie:

Thanks for the info..i appreciate
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hyfr(m): 2:32am On Aug 21, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
opera vpn, on Playstore, set location to USA
thanks bro, but I use an ios device, is there any other solution? can u drop your contact for me, I'd like to ask you few questions in a giffy.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Styxin:
Does mikky ship to abuja?

no sir...lagos last bustop...how ever, u can use
-Ty logistics
-IBL

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: lilmisSunflower and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.