Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2145616 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (1336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Lexusgs430: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
oludare37:
I know,what do you suggest?I should go ahead,right?

Depends on the price of the item & all logistical cost + cost of repair (considering cost of non - faulty equivalent version)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jmichlins(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

If you are into this commercially, this type of gamble might mean heavy profit margins or massive loses......

As a businessman, gambling is the route to inherent success........
you are wicked and you know it grin

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Lexusgs430: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
jmichlins:
you are wicked and you know it grin

All forms of business, carries an element of risks associated with all ventures ........... Name a business that is not risky ?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Sammiel: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
:....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Depends on the price of the item & all logistical cost + cost of repair (considering cost of non - faulty equivalent version)
I will send the link to you,you will pls help me calculate the item and all logistical cost + cost of repair,thanks.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
oludare37:
Guru in the house,how much can i spend to fix this laptop:https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/sys/d/laptop-windows-10/6282641536.html

Mayb.u should buy a used one with no issues...there is no guarantee...after its fixed.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
oludare37:
Oga mikky,how much will land this phone to lagos?then help me ask the buyer,which type of m5 is this phone,is it gionee m5 or another product.https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mob/d/new-android-phone-unlocked/6244131447.html.I wanted to chat with the buyer but I got a error messages,I'm using old blackberry.thanks.

Link is blank
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
oludare37:
Oga mikky,how much will land this phone to lagos?then help me ask the buyer,which type of m5 is this phone,is it gionee m5 or another product.https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mob/d/new-android-phone-unlocked/6244131447.html.I wanted to chat with the buyer but I got a error messages,I'm using old blackberry.thanks.

Link is blank...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by OlusegunAJ(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by yomislim: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Oga mikky, please I need some vital Information
I need to buy some gadget from abroad, I am finding it hard to use master card in Nigeria for this purpose, I had to contact a friend(trusted)in Saudi Arabia.. He did told me I can purchase with his visa card that I just need to pay in the amount of what I need to buy in dollar conversion equivalent, I want to be sure how I can, or with your help, to purchase the gadget from abroad and shipped down to Nigeria with this visa card..
I have his visa card number and pin, just to pay in and make my purchase... Enlighten me please, with or without your help if I pay in, I don't want to make a deposit and in the end to no avail!!!
**he's in Saudi Arabia

Please I need your information before paying in, if it's possible or accessible, with this visa card to buy and shipped down to Nigeria.
Thanks..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
mikkyangel:

Mayb.u should buy a used one with no issues...there is no guarantee...after its fixed.
thank you so much oga mikky,I will follow your advice .please sir,help me with any good deal below #25000,cost of item plus shipping,phones or laptop,I have gone through your tread from A to Z,I really want to have business deal with you but I'm not financially buoyant for now,I'm a graduate but I have not got a job. help me please.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by paulinob44: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Oga mikky please when will the goods be shipped.....mine was picked on Tuesday....last week.
Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Jiggsbaby: 1:48am On Aug 30, 2017
oludare37:
thank you so much oga mikky,I will follow your advice .please sir,help me with any good deal below #25000,cost of item plus shipping,phones or laptop,I have gone through your tread from A to Z,I really want to have business deal with you but I'm not financially buoyant for now,I'm a graduate but I have not got a job. help me please.
Oga mikky won't find any deal for .. go and search and find deals that worth ur money
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:04am On Aug 30, 2017
paulinob44:
Oga mikky please when will the goods be shipped.....mine was picked on Tuesday....last week.
Thanks

Already dropped an with shipper....he says.friday this week
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:51am On Aug 30, 2017
mikkyangel:
*More items shipped!!! pls allow btw 8 to 10 days...thanks
-Taofik....iwatch +surface pro+ 2 laptops+ 2 new iphones
-Ajp....5 laptops
-Mr T....3 drones+ 5 laptops
-Aji.Ab....Camera
-Lilian....dell touchscreen(sweetest deal)
-Jesu.....Asus Laptop
-NG....5 iphones
-Godonu....s8 plus case
-Yaro....sealed iphone 7
-Shokunbi.....New iphone 7
-Jimoh.....iphone 7plus
-Franklin....ear pieces+iphone 5+iphone 7+s8 (new)
-Sam A.....iphone 6
-Obayi....s8 + iphone 7
-Gilbert...s6 edge
-Uncle Solo....electrical supplies
-Michael....s6
-keith...iphone 7plus
-jo.ade...samsung
-mufu...iphone 6

Items have arrived and are ready for pickup....

-Please, try as much as possible to go for pickup no later than 5 days from today..
-2500 naira late fee will be charged from Day 6

thanks for ur patience and patronage!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:00am On Aug 30, 2017
more pickups...

Jo...."deal of the week".
-S8 in perfect condition picked up for ..82500 ..(google lock)
-

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:03am On Aug 30, 2017
*Frank....super deal!
-S7 edge picked up in Beverly Hills....56k

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:05am On Aug 30, 2017
*Oga T
-4 LAPTOPS PICKED UP FROM Buena Park Anaheim

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 5:43am On Aug 30, 2017
Jiggsbaby:

Oga mikky won't find any deal for .. go and search and find deals that worth ur money
thanks,I will
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by enet1(m): 6:17am On Aug 30, 2017
mikkyangel:
*Oga T
-4 LAPTOPS PICKED UP FROM Buena Park Anaheim
Mikkyangel,good morning and how was your night? I urgently need a US used laptop(hp or dell,minimum of core i5) with a budget range of 50-65k.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Fran6ik: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2017
iphone 7plus 32gb $350 very clean sprint carrier, remember, chip unlock is just #5000
interested, msg me asap to take seller info

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Fran6ik: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2017
iphone 7plus 32gb $350 very clean sprint carrier, remember, chip unlock is just #5000
interested, msg me asap to take seller info

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by yomislim: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2017
yomislim:
I need to buy some gadget from abroad, I am finding it hard to use master card in Nigeria for this purpose, I had to contact a friend(trusted)in Saudi Arabia.. He did told me I can purchase with his visa card that I just need to pay in the amount of what I need to buy in dollar conversion equivalent, I want to be sure how I can, or with your help, to purchase the gadget from abroad and shipped down to Nigeria with this visa card..
I have his visa card number and pin, just to pay in and make my purchase... Enlighten me please, with or without your help if I pay in, I don't want to make a deposit and in the end to no avail!!!
**he's in Saudi Arabia

Please I need your information before paying in, if it's possible or accessible, with this visa card to buy and shipped down to Nigeria.
Thanks..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Jiggsbaby: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2017
enet1:
Mikkyangel,good morning and how was your night? I urgently need a US used laptop(hp or dell,minimum of core i5) with a budget range of 50-65k.
oga mikky doesn't find laptop for anybody ..read thru the thread and get ur self acquitted
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twinskenny(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2017
Run away from sprint phones for now people...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Lartoph(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2017
twinskenny:
Run away from sprint phones for now people...
Why do u say so? Do they have issues?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Fran6ik: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2017
please enlighten us the more about sprint
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twinskenny(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2017
Lartoph:

Why do u say so? Do they have issues?

Unlocking them. Not going through
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2017
yomislim:
**he's in Saudi Arabia

Thanks..

What exactly are you buying and where are you buying from? Also, i'll suggest you read the 1st page of this thread so you can know how Mikky operates.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2017
twinskenny:

Unlocking them. Not going through

What about the already unlocked one? hope they'll work with 9ja sim cards?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twinskenny(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2017
wildchild02:

What about the already unlocked one? hope they'll work with 9ja sim cards?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (1336) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.