Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2132629 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Failtech: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
spiich007:
Just checked your profile on NL.. u obviously a newbie so your nagging and pointless comments is baseless son! SMH
So because he's new on nairaland means he's pointless. SMH
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
mrgoldenleaf:

Na you, Ajp, Oga t, abayomi94 and one other guy wey dey buy iPhone like him dey buy Nokia, spoil Mikkyangel. I wonder if Ajp and Oga t na police officer or custom officer. The kind way wey these guys dey buy laptops, I dey suspect dem. Anybody get dem number?

Am guessing d other guy....emka mic? oboy, inspite of my rudeness to this guy, him no send?(well, him like to dey rush rush me wthout getting necessary info that will help me complete a sucessful pickup)..his end game is to make his profit!(tru my pickups)
-he doesnt belong to the group of , "he thinks he is doing us a favor",
-These days, i dont even ask for deposit from himb4 i execute any pickups for him..(he has even paid more failed pickups than anybody here.

Bro, i like hustle spirit, yes...i may b aggressive towards you, many times due to ur own fault, but i have to say, keep it up,...."please never give up"!

-Am sure u must have made close to half a million in the last 6months via my rudeness+pickups......thumbs up bro..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
mikkyangel:

*FROM D ARCHIVES( June 5..2017)
Thank you lord for an eventful year..."I ALMOST GAVE UP", but you inspired me to cont..
-From the loss of goods worth approximately 8million in june( all clients where settled with 1.5months)
-To me being held at Gun point in the City of Carson..($310, my new note 5 and iphone 7 i paid for, all taken)....in d same month of June
-Lets not forget the life threatening incident in Long beach..(Oga t and George have some form of connections with this)....and with my video eveidence, i have presented it to the police..

....Hustle is real!!

Below, is a video clip of the stupid Old man that stole my goods all with ......5mins?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJAYm1z_oys&t=5s

Bf
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Cvesta(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dell latitude Ultrabook E7440, Intel core i5 and i7 , 8gb Ram
256gb superfast SSD hard disk, Backlit keyboard
Intel HD 4400, LED Backlit LCD screen
Superslim 14 inches
Exceptional battery life 5 hours plus
Call 07088952730 or WhatsApp 08089657971
Price #140k
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by perezuche(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
mikkyangel:

Am guessing d other guy....emka mic? oboy, inspite of my rudeness to this guy, him no send?(well, him like to dey rush rush me wthout getting necessary info that will help me complete a sucessful pickup)..his end game is to make his profit!(tru my pickups)
-he doesnt belong to the group of , "he thinks he is doing us a favor",
-These days, i dont even ask for deposit from himb4 i execute any pickups for him..(he has even paid more failed pickups than anybody here.

Bro, i like hustle spirit, yes...i may b aggressive towards you, many times due to ur own fault, but i have to say, keep it up,...."please never give up"!

-Am sure u must have made close to half a million in the last 6months via my rudeness+pickups......thumbs up bro..
A lot of dudes ain't patient enough, what brought this criticism up again was someone complaining of delays on the last shipment. Mikky as well as other shippers I have seen on Nairaland stated that shipments would be delayed this period due to Christmas rush, so why the questions upon questions?
My items were among those that got stolen recently, June that Mikky quoted above. I suspected that something was wrong I even told a client, but I never bothered Mikky cos I know he would surely post update as at when due... He finally posted and I was refunded my money. (You trade with confidence cos you are 100% sure your money no dey loss)
We still get out own clash recently sef but that doesn't mean we can't do business again. Patients and determination and understanding.
There are those making millions of these deals, permit me Mikky, I need to show men something you sent me some time ago...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by darktanlivia(f): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
any iphone 7 for sale?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
Brothers / sisters ..as ill as it might sound..Mikky has been most of us here source of income ...because for me he has been.. I won’t lie to ..if no be because of Mikky....bros dem ..I no go for boast of 100 k in my account..this guy reAlly came along when I need help the most..and instead of us criticizing what he has been doing for years..why don’t u just leave him if u are not happy with his terms of business....for me ..I think he is doing me a favor cos if not for him ..I would still be looking for a job and I wouldn’t be able to take care of my self but now I tell pple about this and lots of pple have ordered for stuff thru me because I tell dem I have got a brother outside who gets things for meand all thanks to him..this is my story

so after u don shit for church finish, ur now trying to clean it?..Take a good look at ur items i shipped out via 2 days shipping, and tell me which one of them u made deposit b4 i went for pickup?(simply because i have now ranked u as one of my regular clients and i no won hear say item is sold)....i go rush quick quick to go for pickup...
-It took u over for 48hrs to mke. deposit for apple series 3 watch
-Ps3 that i would have shipped for atlist $100, i shipped for 60 so u can continue in bizness
-iPHONE 6s plus i picked up u in wilshire, it took me 40mins drive time x 2, plus 45mins waittin period to sucessfully execute the pickup.(i even told u i was leaving but u pleaded with me)..ur hear talking abt competion
-Had i not discovered who u were 2hrs ago( even though u tried to deny ur identity and later admitted ), u for no bactrack..
-Thank God i was able to explain to you why this pickup site is so so difficult to run...
-And like i told u, the only competition i can get on this pickup sites is if some one opens a pickup in Los Angels..
-Any one can open a pickup site in Sanfrancisco , a city in California which is 6hrs away and its still no competion..(abi him won drive 6 hrs come pick laptop $50 in inglewood?)

-you cannot tell me say u see laptop in newyork for $80, and because of my rudeness, u no won buy same laptop in Los angeles for$65...tell me which kind mumu bizness u dey do?....gadamn!
-Bro, make u try dey use ur brain, the smart ones may not like my aggressiveness(call it rudeness if u like), but all day do is try to observe, and waka pass...jo, pz, emka.mic, wildchild even oga.t, (i don fight with am plenty)....the moment a pick is succefull, dem don forget abt my attitude..

*Country hard,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
perezuche:

A lot of dudes ain't patient enough, what brought this criticism up again was someone complaining of delays on the last shipment. Mikky as well as other shippers I have seen on Nairaland stated that shipments would be delayed this period due to Christmas rush, so why the questions upon questions?
My items were among those that got stolen recently, June that Mikky quoted above. I suspected that something was wrong I even told a client, but I never bothered Mikky cos I know he would surely post update as at when due... He finally posted and I was refunded my money. (You trade with confidence cos you are 100% sure your money no dey loss)
We still get out own clash recently sef but that doesn't mean we can't do business again. Patients and determination and understanding.
There are those making millions of these deals, permit me Mikky, I need to show men something you sent me some time ago...

u no see as my hand writing way i use dey get plenty alert fine?....more alerts to come this week into my rude account!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by carbon1224(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
darktanlivia:
any iphone 7 for sale?

iPhone 7 available but pickups closed for the year so na next year be that
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mrgoldenleaf: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
mikkyangel:

so after u don shit for church finish, ur now trying to clean it?..Take a good look at ur items i shipped out via 2 days shipping, and tell me which one of them u made deposit b4 i went for pickup?(simply because i have now ranked u as one of my regular clients and i no won hear say item is sold)....i go rush quick quick to go for pickup...
-It took u over for 48hrs to mke. deposit for apple series 3 watch
-Ps3 that i would have shipped for atlist $100, i shipped for 60 so u can continue in bizness
-iPHONE 6s plus i picked up u in wilshire, it took me 40mins drive time x 2, plus 45mins waittin period to sucessfully execute the pickup.(i even told u i was leaving but u pleaded with me)..ur hear talking abt competion
-Had i not discovered who u were 2hrs ago( even though u tried to deny ur identity and later admitted ), u for no bactrack..
-Thank God i was able to explain to you why this pickup site is so so difficult to run...
-And like i told u, the only competition i can get on this pickup sites is if some one opens a pickup in Los Angels..
-Any one can open a pickup site in Sanfrancisco , a city in California which is 6hrs away and its still no competion..(abi him won drive 6 hrs come pick laptop $50 in inglewood?)

-you cannot tell me say u see laptop in newyork for $80, and because of my rudeness, u no won buy same laptop in Los angeles for$65...tell me which kind mumu bizness u dey do?....gadamn!
-Bro, make u try dey use ur brain, the smart ones may not like my aggressiveness(call it rudeness if u like), but all day do is try to observe, and waka pass...jo, pz, emka.mic, wildchild even oga.t, (i don fight with am plenty)....the moment a pick is succefull, dem don forget abt my attitude..

*Country hard,
OH boy you mentioned a wrong comment. A bit you no see say the guy dey ya side?
Abeg sometimes it's better to be quiet than this your talk talk. Just try to be good.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Lexusgs430: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mikkyangel on an offensive assault therapy session today......

Bullets and Bunkers on standby.........

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
mrgoldenleaf:

OH boy you mentioned a wrong comment. A bit you no see say the guy dey ya side?
Abeg sometimes it's better to be quiet than this your talk talk. Just try to be good.

dont u get it do u? had i not called him on phone to ask him d meaning of this, after his comment, him for no backtrack...pls read all he wrote...

me dey vex for the guy now...cos, until now, he hide his identity, he never knew i was going to find out...
i have told him, this pickup sites no easy...
its not imposible to open one with the right calculations, one or 2 peeps will open theirs and get it right very soon, for now...let me enjoy the monopoly.....its my idea and i brought it to you nigerians(no b me get site ohh)
-Haven introduced ebay to ur all in 2013, b4 competition come set in,
-pickups have been on since 3 yrs now.....(i brought offerup , 5miles and letgo to u all, 24hrs after my 1st pickup)....thats what am good at doing, discover something and share....we all make money at the end of the day.

-2 more news sites, are available..(when competition sets in, i will unleash dez new sites)

Bro, i currently have over a million naira stuck in paypal, cos of too much money coming in(paypal no no say dem dey help me save d money)...oyinbo say, show us waitin u dey buy(invoice) for all cash coming....i stay there dey look at dem like mumu...hence d need to kick me out(cash will be given me after 180 days/6months)..offerup/lego dont give recipt or invoce

yet, i still need atlist $10k weekly to do pickups....hence d need to get this dollars more expensize, (from some where)

The other guy(some dollar is his name), could not run his pickups sites, and he said live..." no dollar to purchase these items"

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mrgoldenleaf: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin ability ooo
Lexusgs430:

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mrgoldenleaf: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
mikkyangel:

dont u get it do u? had i not called him on phone to ask him d meaning of this, after his comment, him for no backtrack...pls read all he wrote...

me dey vex for the guy now...cos, until now, he hide his identity, he never knew i was going to find out...
i have told him, this pickup sites no easy...
its not imposible to open one with the right calculations, one or 2 peeps will open theirs and get it right very soon, for now...let me enjoy the monopoly.....its my idea and i brought it to you nigerians(no b me get site ohh)
-Haven introduced ebay to ur all in 2013, b4 competition come set in,
-pickups have been on since 3 yrs now.....

Bro, i currently have over a million naira stuck in paypal, cos of too much money coming in...oyinbo say, show us waitin u dey buy(invoice) for all cash coming....i stay there dey look at dem like mumu...hence d need to kick me out(cash will be given me after 180 days/6months)..offerup/lego dont give recipt or invoce

yet, i still need atlist $10k weekly to do pickups....hence d need to get this dollars more expensize, (from some where)

The other guy(some dollar is his name), could not run his pickups sites, and he said live..." no dollar to purchase these items"
I feel you bro.
I don't dey Libya car park ooooo
What's your say?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lexusgs430:

la so na....if am too rude, another sweet pickup sites still exists ...mk dem halla him. for pickups, aftell all, he came to mention on my thread (after we had a small fight) about a month b4 he opened his, that him go dey pick from japan, canada, bemuda trangle, Guantanamobey... grin grin

he simple forgot the number rule on every pickup sites...(i dont wanna mention it). Mayb i would have given some advice on how to go about it, but him no ask the grand wizard( mua.. grin) .

https://www.nairaland.com/3965340/oman-e.t.c-online-shopping-made

me won even take vacation now...( e blike say, i go go chill for europe, if not for the cold)..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mrgoldenleaf: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
mikkyangel:

la so na....if am too rude, another sweet pickup sites still exists ...mk dem halla him. for pickups, aftell all, he came to mention on my thread (after we had a small fight) about a month b4 he opened his, that him go dey pick from japan, canada, bemuda trangle, Guantanamobey... grin grin

he simple forgot the number rule on every pickup sites...(i dont wanna mention it). Mayb i would have given some advice on how to go about it, but him no ask the grand wizard( mua.. grin) .

me won even take vacation now...( e blike say, i go go chill for europe, if not for the cold)..
OH boy you no rude oooooo
See your competitor

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mrgoldenleaf: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
mikkyangel:

Come!!!!! Are you still coming for me? For Libya?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Lexusgs430: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
mikkyangel:

I hear say Europe on particular days, is competing with Russia in the freezer department........

Pickup cannot be easy... It's cash flow intensive, wear and tear on body and vehicle, security risks to person, fear of the banking system looking at one, like a money laundering mole, life, work, family balance, accountability, logistics of shipping, risk of losing goods etc etc etc (too many to mention)..

And all the above stresses is enough to give Mother Theresa additional stress levels......

But the proposed profit margins should be enough to compensate, all parties involved.......

But you sabi us, our blood too dey hot......
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
mrgoldenleaf:

Come!!!!! Are you still coming for me? For Libya?

bro, i will be in the city of lamperducy in italy( the point of entry for migrants into europe), i fit wait there for u to see if u will make it from libya....abeg, nor follow Tripoli Libya.

And hope u deposited enough dollars/europe with ur family members in n9ja..(just in case malitia.catch u)...cos dem.go sell and resell u tires....untill ur lips.will go white..

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
mrgoldenleaf:

OH boy you no rude oooooo
See your competitor

bro, him try na.....atlist he made a move, and he hasnt given up...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BestySam(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
mikkyangel:

Mikky although you be correct man I no dey happy with you sha because you no want help me sell that ps3 cuz na only one I need not 2. If you post say ps3 dey available you go sell am sharply. Now the goods don land and I no get money for the second ps3.

Please let them know you have a ps3 up for sale and make the person pay the $100 it's a very good deal.

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I hear say Europe on particular days, is competing with Russia in the freezer department........

Pickup cannot be easy... It's cash flow intensive, wear and tear on body and vehicle, security risks to person, fear of the banking system looking at one, like a money laundering mole, life, work, family balance, accountability, logistics of shipping, risk of losing goods etc etc etc (too many to mention)..

And all the above stresses is enough to give Mother Theresa additional stress levels......

But the proposed profit margins should be enough to compensate, all parties involved.......

But you sabi us, our blood too dey hot......

bro, blike say u no every every ....my car(2010 toyota camry is now over 200k mileage)
-thank God i have finished payment(car note) , one yr ahead of schedule, i will ship it to n9ja from Januray and sell it off at yeye price...ye!, sell cheap, sell fast!!(or i covert am uber)

check out the new ride way i dey suspect dey i won pick.... grin grin( hustle is real)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCLTgHrzRs8

the lord is my strenght....!!

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Lexusgs430: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
mikkyangel:

bro, blike say u no every every ....my car(2010 toyota camry is now over 200k mileage)
-thank God i have finished payment(car note) , one yr ahead of schedule, i will ship it to n9ja from Januray and sell it off at yeye price...ye!, sell cheap, sell fast!!(or i covert am uber)

check out the new ride way i dey suspect dey i won pick.... grin grin( hustle is real)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCLTgHrzRs8

the lord is my strenght....!!

The hustle must continue.... You + My elder sister surely have the same taste in rides.....

She bought hers about a year or so ago........ You cannot go wrong with a Honda (simply maintain service schedules, and it would treat you nicely)......
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
$1400 Amazon Gift card with cash receipt available. $500*2 + $400
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by vanchi(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
In as much as you dey ignore me I still find your sense of humour great

mikkyangel:
*TBE..(one of the very few clients, i allow ship items to my adress)....cos u submitted all i wanted.
-But this ur laptop heavy pass Akpa Garri!.. grin grin
-video clip sent...
-Lucky u, i was able to pickup ur laptop at the post office after 30 long minutes queue..(mondays are never good for post office visit)
-Brand new Gaming laptop

-A video clip sent to you showing where i measured the laptops weight.
-This na 2 days shipping ohhh, so....price go high small ohh

*And to those u wanna ship to my adress in 2018.
-Valid id( Int pasport of drivers licenece only)
-Utility bill showing ur home adress(nepa and dstv bill...will need both).....abi u no get satelite..
-Ur office adress will be needed too..(if u no get work, just let me know)
-
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
vanchi:
In as much as you dey ignore me I still find your sense of humour great

Who U? Please am closed for the year ohh.....still have over 60 messages unanswered...mk.i start dey check one by one..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
BestySam:

Mikky although you be correct man I no dey happy with you sha because you no want help me sell that ps3 cuz na only one I need not 2. If you post say ps3 dey available you go sell am sharply. Now the goods don land and I no get money for the second ps3.

Please let them know you have a ps3 up for sale and make the person pay the $100 it's a very good deal.

Bros, carry am go comp.village and sell am yeye price....dem go buy!
Must u make profit on every thing u intend to buy for resale...

When I 1st started bizness,(2011) I nor even no waitin be hard drive...i was buying laptops with no hard drive..
I ended up selling dem at give away price just to get my half capital back..

Same applied to iphones with icloud..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Brimmie(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
darktanlivia:
any iphone 7 for sale?
I have Brand New iPhone 7 with Box and Accessories 160k
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BestySam(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
mikkyangel:

Bros, carry am go comp.village and sell am yeye price....dem go buy!
Must u make profit on every thing u intend to buy for resale...

When I 1st started bizness,(2011) I nor even no waitin be hard drive...i was buying laptops with no hard drive..
I ended up selling dem at give away price just to get my half capital back..

Same applied to iphones with icloud..

I no dey Lagos na PH I dey and I no need gain o. I just want to sell to anybody. If e reach PH to sell am go hard.

The last iphone 6s+ plus I buy the white guy scam us say na unlocked but e dey locked and t-mobile block the phone sef but na one of those things. I don gain tire maybe na time for me to lose small.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BestySam(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Brimmie:

I have Brand New iPhone 7 with Box and Accessories 160k

Give me your contact. Where's your location?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
I can buy the console
BestySam:

I no dey Lagos na PH I dey and I no need gain o. I just want to sell to anybody. If e reach PH to sell am go hard.

The last iphone 6s+ plus I buy the white guy scam us say na unlocked but e dey locked and t-mobile block the phone sef but na one of those things. I don gain tire maybe na time for me to lose small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Brimmie(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
BestySam:

I can buy from you. drop your digits

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.