Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2136907 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by PanteonQube: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jafsent30:

well like I said HALF not ALL i don't know why you find it difficult to read and understand before you jump to conclution
And are you telling me there are no scammers on jiji?
Last time I checked I saw Iphone 6s plus 128gb selling at 130k I called the guy he said he's at abuja then I send my friend in abuja his contact and he told him he's in ibadan but he can waybill it if he send him half of the money and stuffs like that
so like i said there are plenty of scammers on that site
Scammers are everywhere, the question is whether you give them a chance to deceive you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DimFemmy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
frinx:
Working perfectly here. Just sealed a deal sef.
which vpn are u using?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by frinx: 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
DimFemmy:

which vpn are u using?
No VPN. Just the app or website on chrome. Both works well
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BlackFantomas: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
wildchild02:

The words in bold are so true, transact with caution
Your words are so unconfirmed that they make me sick ! I noticed that nobody says any specifics ! Basically phrases (many scammers, they cheat, and other )! And I, as a reasonable person, want specific arguments undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DimFemmy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
frinx:
No VPN. Just the app or website on chrome. Both works well
but mine on chrome is not working(signup) and it's showing lagos
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by frinx: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
DimFemmy:

but mine on chrome is not working(signup) and it's showing lagos
Click on the location icon on the top right hand side and input Los Angeles zip code.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BenGur: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jafsent30:

well like I said HALF not ALL i don't know why you find it difficult to read and understand before you jump to conclution
And are you telling me there are no scammers on jiji?
Last time I checked I saw Iphone 6s plus 128gb selling at 130k I called the guy he said he's at abuja then I send my friend in abuja his contact and he told him he's in ibadan but he can waybill it if he send him half of the money and stuffs like that
so like i said there are plenty of scammers on that site
Question to you? If you are 100% sure that this is a scam, then why not go to jiji support ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by EbuteHaddow: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
BenGur:

Question to you? If you are 100% sure that this is a scam, then why not go to jiji support ?
Because they do not care, or this is another scam with oxl or jomia !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DimFemmy(m): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
frinx:

Click on the location icon on the top right hand side and input Los Angeles zip code.

after I input the zipcode and i clicked signup, this is what I saw..

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by frinx: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
DimFemmy:

after I input the zipcode and i clicked signup, this is what I saw..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DimFemmy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
frinx:

Pls can u come to whatsapp..because I clicked on the fb icon on their site but I no still get the signup..sorry for disturbing u 2 much. .tnx
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Donbigi2(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Mikky, they don't want to give out there number ooo, two of them now
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ryusufu(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=mikkyangel post=64300034][/quote]can u pickup this https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/sys/d/haswell-gaming-pc/6463397626.html
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Shrapnels: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
mikkyangel:
Thank U Baba God for journey mercies..
-pickup resumes in 12 hrs...
-pls dont foprget, N9ja is 9hrs ahead of California, so when ever u hit me up, be conscious of time diffrence.
-Pls "NO PHONE CALLS"!! , Just send ur whats up message, when am free, i will attend to you.
-To Avoid failed pickups, always ask ur seller for full info!

Thanks....(more video on my whatsup profile).."just picked up some new laptops from 2 suppliers this evening",(including 4 bad ass machine), all will be posted on whatsup profile....more laptops to be picked up when i wake up..

*Online purchase...360 to $1
*pickup sites....375 to $1
*Next ship date?......monday next week(in 4 days time)= 10 days movement
*2 days shiping will be avaialble when shipper 2 says so..

Hello bro..A cousin of mine wants to send me phone from Chicago, illinois how can u help me in shipping to naija or which shipping company can i use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Jafsent30(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
BenGur:

I did and the ad never got taken down till date it kept getting renewed
and i'm not against jiji i'm just talking about how the site is full of scammers
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Ditoya(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Donbigi2:
Mikky, they don't want to give out there number ooo, two of them now
I experienced same today, after securing and concluding the deal. Still trying to convince him though.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:05am On Jan 19, 2018
*Dio( 1st pick of the year)..

-LG g6(los angeles)

-Samsung s7(Hawthorne)= 37k
...all comes with free cases..
...check whtsup profilefor videoclip

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:12am On Jan 19, 2018
*Oga T
-nOTE 4, PICKED up in d city of Downey(crazy deal!!)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:13am On Jan 19, 2018
*Chi...home drop off( macdonalds @ crenshaw and imperial)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oew8MaiqrE

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:14am On Jan 19, 2018
* mad Laptop! (valued at over $1000)
- am selling over 100k lesser....!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rNgVvrndNo

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:18am On Jan 19, 2018
* enough new laptops on display......no time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LfIGb9OFwc

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by agbajesaid(m): 5:09am On Jan 19, 2018
mikkyangel:
*Oga T
-nOTE 4, PICKED up in d city of Downey(crazy deal!!)
oga mikkyangel, you arent replying your WhatsApp message. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Donbigi2(m): 6:30am On Jan 19, 2018
mikkyangel:

Mikky respond to me on what'sapp nah sad
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2018
mikkyangel:

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!
- iGWE, alert received, thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Donbigi2(m): 6:46am On Jan 19, 2018
mikkyangel:

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!
any iphone 6s or 6s plus?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kallymore(m): 9:04am On Jan 19, 2018
mikkyangel:

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

cry cry cry cry cry cry A little too late, I know ill get a better one. Mikky abeg check your WhatsApp
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by casid: 9:04am On Jan 19, 2018
I have an unlocked LG G5 for sale. Delivered by Mikky. PM me for more details.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2018
kallymore:

cry cry cry cry cry cry A little too late, I know ill get a better one. Mikky abeg check your WhatsApp

+1 424 236 1961
-i should have new supplies monday morning....
-new corei7=200k (7th and 8th Genrations)

mind you, na 200k i sell brand new core i5(6th gen) to Amuche 3months ago.., so....if ur getting core i7(Gen for same price, lucky u)

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2018
Donbigi2:
any iphone 6s or 6s plus?

*Unlocked iphone 6plus....with charger and case 64gb=100k
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2018
*Oga T....DELL Laptop, brand new!!!(SUPER DEAL),
-picked up in the city of Pasadena
-fuel....$55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjlfK4WC2Nw

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2018
*SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!
-Almost all new laptops gone!!!

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2018
*More Packages pickedup at my shippers yard!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: Phantom042

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.