Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2132631 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by henrixx(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
mikkyangel:
*Best....super deal!!!
-brand New Lenovo picked up in Culver city.....60k
i need this. Want to pay for it. How do I reach you
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by casid: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
LG G5 for Sale. It comes with 2 USB cables, case and a screen protector.

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Failtech: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
rentAcock:
Verizon says it will soon start locking it's phones like tmobile and combat thieves and scanmers

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/verizon-begin-locking-phones-deter-152700632.html
They have already started
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Failtech: 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
sben2308:
pls how much can I get Samsung s6 edge black or coral blue pls.
I've got a very neat S6 Edge 64GB with Gear VR. How much can you offer?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Brimmie(m): 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
mike690:

Committee of Useless poo lickers

LOL.. you and the clowns that liked that comment of yours have issue. I didn’t intend to troll you fools. I know WildChild02 and couple of Guys in this thread outside Nairaland.. you all have no idea of wassup here.

You all should be man enough to state your problem with his service. Stop hiding behind your alternative monikers.. stop attacking random people here. Be bold.. it’s your Money, right !?

You think Oga T is 100% satisfied with Mikky? It’s Business!! Leave your emotions out of it. And pls.. don’t drag me into whatever family problem you’re going through.

**slides into numerous DMs on OfferUp**

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mike690: 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
mrgoldenleaf:

Your choice of words are why you're blocked. He has never changed in his way he does his business. I wonder why you're begging to be unblocked with this your choice of word. My advice, get another shipper or business because I can bet you, your appeal will be ignored just because of these your statements which has no fact.
Mr man, I don’t patronize Mikky. I tried it once and he showed me how crude and unpolished he is. I decided to stop using his service. I can’t beg someone am going to pay. That’s arrant nonsense. I don’t do such. Am a proud man ok!

11 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ijeezlux(m): 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
how much will it take you to ship a phone from Texas to nigeria
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by LordSir1: 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
mikkyangel:

?
nah im looking at something portable...jbl charge 3 or ue boom 2
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Failtech: 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
Price
casid:
LG G5 for Sale. It comes with 2 USB cables, case and a screen protector.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by casid: 12:05am On Feb 14, 2018
Failtech:
Price

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sben2308(m): 12:28am On Feb 14, 2018
Failtech:

I've got a very neat S6 Edge 64GB with Gear VR. How much can you offer?

Oga it's ur market kindly give price n if its within my range will buy or negotiate better pls.So wats ur best price
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Failtech: 12:58am On Feb 14, 2018
sben2308:

Oga it's ur market kindly give price n if its within my range will buy or negotiate better pls.So wats ur best price
88k for the phone
15k for the VR. It can be sold for 100k both
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Adinije(f): 8:28am On Feb 14, 2018
Abeg someone clarify me before I commit. Is Verzion phones still working?
Based on the latest news
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by btrocky09(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2018
Why?
wildchild02:

Dunno why this is funny grin grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twinskenny(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2018
Adinije:
Abeg someone clarify me before I commit. Is Verzion phones still working?
Based on the latest news

It's better to stay clear for now
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by btrocky09(m): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2018
.quote author=mrgoldenleaf post=65041679]
Your choice of words are why you're blocked. He has never changed in his way he does his business. I wonder why you're begging to be unblocked with this your choice of word. My advice, get another shipper or business because I can bet you, your appeal will be ignored just because of these your statements which has no fact. [/quote]
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Adinije(f): 8:54am On Feb 14, 2018
twinskenny:

It's better to stay clear for now
Ok, thanks.
I just hope it will start taking effect on new products and not already existing phones
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dtarmon(m): 9:41am On Feb 14, 2018
Adinije:
Ok, thanks.
I just hope it will start taking effect on new products and not already existing phones

I think the best is to do proper check to know the phone unlock status before buying.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by GreyBlood: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2018
HTC 10 Verizon. Can it unlocked easily here in Nigeria?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dtarmon(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2018
GreyBlood:
HTC 10 Verizon. Can it unlocked easily here in Nigeria?

Verizon doesn't lock 4G LTE phones. check it locally first before you give someone to unlock for you.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Adinije(f): 10:31am On Feb 14, 2018
Dtarmon:

I think the best is to do proper check to know the phone unlock status before buying.
Contract paid off
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dtarmon(m): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2018
Adinije:
Contract paid off

message me on whatsapp
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 10:55am On Feb 14, 2018
According to what I read on yahoo, the lock will only affect brand new phones but the buyer can request for it to be unlocked on purchase. They're still much committed to International users as most of Verizon customers travel outside the USA a lot.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by RealGucci: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
can i order for belts ..sneakers snd some other clothes
i want to buy from amazon intl
how do i go abt it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
*More pickups....
Tfik....alienware......(Gardena and Hawthorne)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
*Rotech...picked up in Compton
-iphone6s plus....75k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by emoch(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
I need Ipad mini 2/3 - 32GB - Unlocked Cellular+Wifi . See contact at signature if you have (Whatsapp me)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
*Prince....j3 pickedup in la...20k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
*Fabga,
-home drop off...hp elitebook

-Amazon items arrived

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by warrenweste(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
*Kenedy(deal of the week)!!!
-i dont think i have ever gotten a samsung note 8 for this price(even for a used one)...........$300
-this is a home drop off, New note 8.....wow!
-Its even cheaper than some s8+s i have picked!..

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
*Val, 2nd deal of the week...
-Brand new Dell , intel core i3(1TB hard drive+ 4gb memory)
-Brand New!!!(sealed)....................86k
-see video clip via my whats up...(opening ceremony.... grin grin)
-sellers says he will have more today

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.