Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2132833 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by yungEX(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2018
mikkyangel:

Ben, Ya shop don full ohhh.....so somany good deals

-Picked up in Burbank from our laptop suplier

Wow and these guys would nearly cut our heads when we want to buy from them.... Anyhow abeg can u link me to Ben I love those last two laptops!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zevous: 11:40am On May 27, 2018
Please I have a question? I once had an experience when a friend went to pick an iPhone sent from the US.. He had to pay 70K to have the phone cleared which I find confusing cos shipping has been paid from the sender.. My question now is assuming I find a good deal.. Everything went well and the good is paid for and shipped. Do I also have to pay a large amount to clear the phone or laptop here in Nigeria as well?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cupid4ig(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2018
zevous:
Please I have a question? I once had an experience when a friend went to pick an iPhone sent from the US.. He had to pay 70K to have the phone cleared which I find confusing cos shipping has been paid from the sender.. My question now is assuming I find a good deal.. Everything went well and the good is paid for and shipped. Do I also have to pay a large amount to clear the phone or laptop here in Nigeria as well?
no u don’t need to pay anymore to pick ur item. I guess ur friend cheated u too bad
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zevous: 12:34pm On May 27, 2018
cupid4ig:
no u don’t need to pay anymore to pick ur item. I guess ur friend cheated u too bad
thanks bro cos I’m really scared to buy things.. I saw some nice deals on offer up but my experience Dey fear me ni oo..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gentyholar: 1:02pm On May 27, 2018
cupid4ig:

The friend didn't cheat him, the phone was sent through either FedEx or Dhl and once they know it's smartphone they would demand custom fee which ranges from 50-90k . So don't just conclude the friend is a cheat.

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cybertek(m): 1:56pm On May 27, 2018
gentyholar:

The friend didn't cheat him, the phone was sent through either FedEx or Dhl and once they know it's smartphone they would demand custom fee which ranges from 50-90k . So don't just conclude the friend is a cheat.
Yea thats true had an experience i was sent SSS and NDLEA letters, ontop smartphone that was delivered by company.. again still charge 31k
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mrbillz(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2018
I was also charged 48k at Ota post office when I received an iPhone X from US via USPS priority express mail. My friend even paid $200 for insurance and I was still charged when I needed to pick up my goods! It’s quite crazy tho angry
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by IamTOBBY: 3:31pm On May 27, 2018
S8+ for 300. Hmu! Contacts on my signature

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by boombay(m): 8:09pm On May 27, 2018
Please can someone teach me how to order phones and laptops.. I have no idea
I really wish to learn cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2018
Just arrived from the US. Brand New (Sealed) 2017 55inch Samsung Ultra High Definition 4k Smart Curved TV. Throwing in a FREE Simran USA stepdown transformer converter just to be on the safe side.

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:23pm On May 27, 2018
zevous:

the very reason why u need to use some of us shippers on nairaland.(U only pay shipping fee, no hidden charges, and go to office for pickup)..iF U buy and ship via FEDEX, UPS, be ready to pay xtra fees when it lands n9ja......

Trust them(post office peeps), dey will come at u wil strange fees, the moment they realise its a phone or laptop..

*I warned Casidy, when he bought an S9(one week after it realesed), he said i should ship via fedex(plus insurance paid from here, say him no fit wait)...When it landed n9ja, dem won kill am with bills, most annoying thing is that my goods landed b4 his...even though his was shipped 1st....

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twinskenny(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2018
@inglewood a seller has samsung s9 purple boxed for 450.. if anyone needs should let me know.. pay to mikky and he will pick for u.. might not last though

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dtarmon(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2018
S7 Edge available $150 for. Pickup. Holla me if you are interested

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by boombay(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2018
mikkyangel:

the very reason why u need to use some of us shippers on nairaland.(U only pay shipping fee, no hidden charges, and go to office for pickup)..iF U buy and ship via FEDEX, UPS, be ready to pay xtra fees when it lands n9ja......

Trust them(post office peeps), dey will come at u wil strange fees, the moment they realise its a phone or laptop..

*I warned Casidy, when he bought an S9(one week after it realesed), he said i should ship via fedex(plus insurance paid from here, say him no fit wait)...When it landed n9ja, dem won kill am with bills, most annoying thing is that my goods landed b4 his...even though his was shipped 1st....
Please sir I really want to know how to buy phones and laptops from us ... Please sir help me
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2018
boombay:

Please sir I really want to know how to buy phones and laptops from us ... Please sir help me

*front page pls....guidlines/rules..

*Wanna buy phones n laptops, some one should be able to help you here.....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by boombay(m): 11:25pm On May 27, 2018
mikkyangel:

*front page pls....guidlines/rules..

*Wanna buy phones n laptops, some one should be able to help you here.....
I now understand.. Can I get your contact info?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:59am On May 28, 2018
boombay:

I now understand.. Can I get your contact info?

If ur still asking for contact, till now...den I guess did not read the front page...

*pls read front page to avoid losing money...
-do not give out my phone number to any seller , unless I say so...
-no phone num, no movement..(meanin u need to get sellers phone number, b4 i hit the road)

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:35am On May 28, 2018
*More pickups...

-king Geo, the 9th...
mint note 8, picked up in Beverly hills..(e b like say i see eddie Morphy ohh, him don old).. grin grin

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:38am On May 28, 2018
*Ben....mint dell laptop picked up in whitthier...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:52am On May 28, 2018
*Bola.....150k alert received!
mad deal of the month!!!2 pcs s9 picked up from city of Carson,.....$750

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:55am On May 28, 2018
*Osadebe....hp laptop picked up in North hill

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:10am On May 28, 2018
*Yet another crazy deal!!
-Brand new iphone 8plus(64gb)..................112k(yaro)..........injury!!

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zevous: 6:12am On May 28, 2018
mikkyangel:

Thank you so much for taking your time to reply my question.. I now have a better understanding. I would use and do it the way you posted. Thanks so much Mikkyangel
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:13am On May 28, 2018
*Jo, iphone 6splus...64gb, inglewood.................52k

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:16am On May 28, 2018
mikkyangel:
*Jo, iphone 6splus...64gb, inglewood.................52k

jo, second sweet deal of the day...red iphone 7plus 128gb...112k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:27am On May 28, 2018
*Aril, Dell Gaming, picked up Santa monica/venice...(seller just dey turn turn me around).

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:49am On May 28, 2018
*Ajp...hp 360 convertible touch......picked up in Slauson
-all laptops ready to fly

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2018
*Oga T.............#1.7million naira alert received..
-hp envy 360..
-ipad 6th gen.
.....all picked up in the city of Anaheim(41 miles x 2)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2018
mikkyangel:
*Oga T.............#1.7million naira alert received..
-hp envy 360..
-ipad 6th gen.
.....all picked up in the city of Anaheim(41 miles x 2)

Brand new laptops(2 pcs), picked up in northride...massive 1hr, 17mins drive x2

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2018
*4 laptops picked up in Northrifge/reseda , all booked by Ben

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2018
*Attention!!!
-i have a ship date with my shipper(2 to 3 hrs packing), on monday(today) 28th of May, so pickup stops 12 noon California time (11hours from now)....pls bear with me....
...Tnx

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 9:24am On May 28, 2018
I need a laptop more than anything right now � � � � � I don't understand this offerup thing at all cry cry cry cry. Are these people not selling theirs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.