Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2141631 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by grevotech(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
computerboy:

LOL
Seems you're new to ebay. That's an auction item meaning the price you see there isn't the last price. You can't get such spec with that price in ebay laying around. People buy it immediately.

Your auction ends in about 5hrs. Go back during that time and see how much it'll be sold.

cheers!

Yeah am new to it. Would do that asap
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
mikkyangel:

yes ohh, to feel that its a 6edge plus even makes it sweeter
my oga the attached picture here is that of the client you picked for day before yesterday
Or another client
mine as a white paper behind it
Wen you less busy please you can send me video of this phone also as you did with mine so I will help the client confirm if it's clone or not or the imei number
Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by javijabor1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Opeyemi5:
lol
I don't know sprint now sells clone phones oh,
because the phone you talking about here is a sprint phone
And seller was so foolish enough meet at his house
My oga educate me better Mr I too know.
Na ur backyard Samsung dey abi
Bad bele pple

Bro, can a Sprint phone work in Nigeria?
I thought its CDMA
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Opeyemi5:
my oga the attached picture here is that of the client you picked for day before yesterday
Or another client
Wen you less busy please you can send me video of this phone also as you did with mine so I will help the client confirm if it's clone or not or the imei number
Thanks
You see how foolish and ignorant you are, did the picture I commented on yours. You know how many great deals people had bought on CL that are more market value than the no workable sprint you will end up using to hear music only in Nigeria. Better mind the way you just jump into conclusion "Mr make everybody sabi me". Rubbish!!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
tim26will:

You see how foolish and ignorant you are, did the picture I commented on yours. You know how many great deals people had bought on CL that are more market value than the no workable sprint you will end up using to hear music only in Nigeria. Better mind the way you just jump into conclusion "Mr make everybody sabi me". Rubbish!!!
if it's mine on not
U don't need to be rejoicing that someone got a clone phone
Do you know how he feels or how he will feel after reading that post that the phone he got for over $300 is a clone
Something u didn't confirm and you come here bragging that it's a clone
There are other ways you can say it and won't cause fear for that man Mr foolish
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
javijabor1:

Bro, can a Sprint phone work in Nigeria?
I thought its CDMA
not all sprint phone are CDMA phones,
They have both CDMA and the normal one with sim tray(GSM)
Some are unlocked and some you pay to have in unlock before use with other carriers
And CDMA phones different model number with the normal gsm phones
I don forget all those stuff I used to check before getting a Samsung phone in USA
Since I moved to iphone
But anytime you buying always go online to get more info
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ozor1: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Opeyemi5:
not all sprint phone are CDMA phones,
They have both CDMA and the normal one with sim tray(GSM)
Some are unlocked and some you pay to have in unlock before use with other carriers
it is not as you say.To my knowledge only Sprint iPhones can be unlocked, most Sprint android phones are unlocked using mods and hacks which might not work all the Time ,it is a gamble
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by igbsam(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
mikkyangel:

sorry bro, this is for personal use, had to drive 1.5hrs to go pick it up, about to be shipped to Lagos....if u need more , its on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222156866344?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

OR Cragslist!

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/spo/5624371028.html

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/spo/5643793704.html

I tell u, one does not know the magic this aparell works, until u start using it...This is the 3rd one am buying in my life time..(other previous ones, na over weighted peeps use big nyash break am)

i want the cheap one on craiglist. Hw much in total should i pay for it. No time o!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
ozor1:
it is not as you say.To my knowledge only Sprint iPhones can be unlocked, most Sprint android phones are unlocked using mods and hacks which might not work all the Time ,it is a gamble
hmmm
About unlocking using mods to me o
Wen I got my s5 I checked different forum on how to unlock the phone using hack,I tried different methods I saw,it didn't work for me
After a week I paid on a site and the unlock code was sent
So i don't think there is fear buying a sprint Samsung phone after confirming it has a sim tray and the imei start with 35
Those are the two things I watch out for
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ozor1: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
Opeyemi5:
hmmm
About unlocking using mods to me o
Wen I got my s5 I checked different forum on how to unlock the phone using hack,I tried different methods I saw,it didn't work for me
After a week I paid on a site and the unlock code was sent
So i don't think there is fear buying a sprint Samsung phone after confirming it has a sim tray and the imei start with 35
Those are the two things I watch out for
there no room to input code again on Sprint phones
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
ozor1:
there no room to input code again on Sprint phones
i'm not sure about that
if there is no way to unlock it
Unlocking site won't have sprint space at all on their site
So that means it still works
I did chat with a cc yesterday before I paid
And I got a yes from
Code or no code since it's an unlocking(paid) site it will work
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ozor1: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Opeyemi5:
i'm not sure about that
if there is no way to unlock it
Unlocking site won't have sprint space at all on their site
So that means it still works
I did chat with a cc yesterday before I paid
And I got a yes from
Code or no code since it's an unlocking(paid) site it will work
yes but you cannot update your phone on this new Samsung models or you loose your unlock
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by computerboy: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
grevotech:

Yeah am new to it. Would do that asap

No. What I mean is you'll have to join the bid. Place a bid with the highest amount you want to pay for it, ebay will do your bidding automatically.

As you can see, it's now above 150 and with this exchange rate, it'll be a lost before it gets here so just forget it.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by computerboy: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
ozor1:
yes but you cannot update your phone on this new Samsung models or you loose your unlock

From your words, it seems it's really been a long time you did this unlocking thingy. You don't lose unlocked status after updating
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
ozor1:
brother this one pass interview o
Yeah u can that's why you need to confirm from ur unlocking service before making payment
Unlocking is legal now
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ozor1: 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Opeyemi5:
brother this one pass interview o
Yeah u can that's why you need to confirm from ur unlocking service before making payment
Unlocking is legal now
you can go ahead
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 100ksalescom(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
ozor1:

Bros you can update it.
I have an s6 edge I unlocked myself with the help of an online unlocking site.
I dey update anytime I see the notification.
I'm presently on Android version 6.0.1
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
igbsam:

i want the cheap one on craiglist. Hw much in total should i pay for it. No time o!

absolutely no idea on shipping until i take it to ship agent..u need to do ur own search on craigslist,(cos on ebay, most sellers ship for atlist $60+ the item itself..U then send me atlist 3 links,(cos not all dt advertised would reply you, i had to send atlist 5 messages to 5 diffrent sellers), at the end i choose the one in Tuftin...(fuel go reach $40 to say i go pick for person)..

i tell you, this stuff is really good...my 1st ever one i bought when i lived i was in inglewood, e come do so tee na me and my landlord come dey share am...(it got to an extent, he started using it more than i did, ), and when i moved out of inglewood, i had to leave it behind for him..

pls watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xruTQsHbBTE
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by igbsam(m): 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
mikkyangel:

absolutely no idea on shipping until i take it to ship agent..u need to do ur own search on craigslist,(cos on ebay, most sellers ship for atlist $60+ the item itself..U then send me atlist 3 links,(cos not all dt advertised would reply you, i had to send atlist 5 messages to 5 diffrent sellers), at the end i choose the one in Tuftin...(fuel go reach $40 to say i go pick for person)..

i tell you, this stuff is really good...my 1st ever one i bought when i lived i was in inglewood, e come do so tee na me and my landlord come dey share am...(it got to an extent, he started using it more than i did, ), and when i moved out of inglewood, i had to leave it behind for him..

pls watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xruTQsHbBTE

Shyt. Now i damn need this. Lemme search and scratch the interner in search for it. Thanks mikky. once i get a good deal, I'll have u go get it. The fufu wey person dey chop don construct pot belly give man pikin!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Abayomi94(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
joenor:
Nice product you have. How much can I get the Beat By Dre head set?
i got one on eVay that i posted for one oyinbo @$180 (we met on Freelancer)so you can check my listing on eBay ' beats by dr.dre studio wireless Bluetooth headset ' it's brand new,sealed and guaranteed by the way.

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Opeyemi5:
Or another client
Thanks

my bad...ell, both are still 6 edge plus

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 1:15am On Jun 22, 2016
mikkyangel:

my bad...ell, both are still 6 edge plus
sure boss
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by papi22(m): 4:04am On Jun 22, 2016
Abayomi94:
i got one on eVay that i posted for one oyinbo @$180 (we met on Freelancer)so you can check my listing on eBay ' beats by dr.dre studio wireless Bluetooth headset ' it's brand new,sealed and guaranteed by the way.
do you have it here
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Abayomi94(m): 6:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Abayomi94(m): 6:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Abayomi94:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Beats-by-Dr-Dre-Studio-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones-Color-BLACK-/322151541992?nav=BIDDING_ACTIVE cheers
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Abayomi94(m): 6:06am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by eniolaamoda: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2016
Joenor papi22 i have someone who wanna sell beats solo2 wireless n wired
Whatsapp me 08180712474
Both are in lagos
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by siempere(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2016
Oga mikkyangel I need an iPhone 6s 64gb...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by joenor(m): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2016
Ok nice one bro. Can I get just the accessory for it? I have an old one which I took from a friend and since has not use it because it down and don't have no idea on how to charge it
Abayomi94:
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by soladnet14: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2016
igbsam:

Shyt. Now i damn need this. Lemme search and scratch the interner in search for it. Thanks mikky. once i get a good deal, I'll have u go get it. The fufu wey person dey chop don construct pot belly give man pikin!

Please if you get any good deal lemme know, coz me sef need am seriously. Thanks.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by faithclin(f): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2016
Opeyemi5:
lol
I don't know sprint now sells clone phones oh,
because the phone you talking about here is a sprint phone
And seller was so foolish enough meet at his house
My oga educate me better Mr I too know.
Na ur backyard Samsung dey abi
Bad bele pple

Lol
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by eniolaamoda: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2016
siempere:
Oga mikkyangel I need an iPhone 6s 64gb...

I have a deal on dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.