Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2135312 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oluwafemi89(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Hello Mikky,

Please confirm payment for the BB-Z10. When should I expect it bro

thanks
Oluwafemi89 Nairalander
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by davetwitzy: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
joenor:
Ok nice one bro. Can I get just the accessory for it? I have an old one which I took from a friend and since has not use it because it down and don't have no idea on how to charge it
I can buy it from you without the accessory, state your price and pics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by joenor(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
ok I'll snap and show it to you, one side of it is bad, their ate one part and really don't see it as what someone will need. but if you insist, tomorrow.
davetwitzy:
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by joenor(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hi Bro, Can you explain to me what you do? are you in the states? Do you pick up good and send them down to Nigeria??
oluwafemi89:
Hello Mikky,

Please confirm payment for the BB-Z10. When should I expect it bro

thanks
Oluwafemi89 Nairalander
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jmichlins(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
I just saw an lg g4 stuck on bootloop for $70 but sadly i do not have funds to procure it. So someone should try get on craigslist los angeles
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 2sexycom(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
mikkyangel:

any area dt has to do with Hills, please consider dt d distance could be compared to dt of Lagos to Ibadan plus traffic, we looking at aproxmatly 2.5hrs on d road...its too too far for me sorry..

*woodland hills
*Chino hills
*Agura hills
Hello bro. Do you test the laptops you sell to people? The one I bought for my cousin from you not long ago has a problem of going off. I noticed it when I got home and thought may be it was just temporary. I have sent the laptop to him and he has been complaining that the laptop goes off on its own during usage and the battery does not last as much as you mentioned (3hours). He said at most 1 hour.

I trusted your judgement based on your rep on here. I had even referred a friend to this thread but I am afraid I might have tell him to hold on.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Confirmer(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
2sexycom:
Hello bro. Do you test the laptops you sell to people? The one I bought for my cousin from you not long ago has a problem of going off. I noticed it when I got home and thought may be it was just temporary. I have sent the laptop to him and he has been complaining that the laptop goes off on its own during usage and the battery does not last as much as you mentioned (3hours). He said at most 1 hour.

I trusted your judgement based on your rep on here. I had even referred a friend to this thread but I am afraid I might have tell him to hold on.
Had same issue with the Acer travelmate I bought but I was able to fixed it my self. I think the problem is with the battery not contacting well with the board. It was majorly due to the bumpy ride during transit. Give it to an "engineer" and tell him to help you connect the battery well to the board.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
2sexycom:

bros, dis ur question funny ohhh, so i go just buy laptop, when it arrived my adress, i will package and ship it out? bro, i do test laptops, and pls note that these laptops are "USED ITEMS", u dont expect battery to be 7hrs,...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chidi....8 pairs of shoes arrived

Kadiri...beats headset+ iphone 6+ galaxy note 5+ iphone 5....all in d house

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tobansi....Samsung Note

Calistus.....Samsung s7

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Opeyemi....bluetooth speakers+ watch arrived from Australia + other items(bd gifts)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Naughtylyn: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aywhy93(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
jmichlins:
I just saw an lg g4 stuck on bootloop for $70 but sadly i do not have funds to procure it. So someone should try get on craigslist los angeles

Ooh, thanks Bro but how do I fix it?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aywhy93(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
mikkyangel:
Tobansi....Samsung Note

Calistus.....Samsung s7

I need to get some stuffs ASAP on CL. .. Already provided some links but you didn't reply, guess the seller must have sold those !!! Can I search for other ones now?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by amicdan(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Confirmer:

Had same issue with the Acer travelmate I bought but I was able to fixed it my self. I think the problem is with the battery not contacting well with the board. It was majorly due to the bumpy ride during transit. Give it to an "engineer" and tell him to help you connect the battery well to the board.
Truth be told....Had same issue with the last Acer Travelmate I bought from mikky too....from battery ish...to broken housing..to usb port ish....Sold the laptop at high lose.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jmichlins(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
aywhy93:

Ooh, thanks Bro but how do I fix it?
i have a friend that i met here who has been helping with such software issues. Jaymaybachz. He has a thread on phone section about requesting an app and he will get you a link to download them. I wish i have the phone and with him i can fix it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
*As the July 4th independence day fast approaches, there is expected to be lots of Sales(promo) ...found this Generator at cosco store..
-It uses either fuel or propane Gas
-9000 watts Or 8kva
-Selling price=$800(currently on sales for $600)

1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
8Marvin....ur phones are here

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by CassetteBoy(m): 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
mikkyangel:
*As the July 4th independence day fast approaches, there is expected to be lots of Sales(promo) ...found this Generator at cosco store..
-It uses either fuel or propane Gas
-9000 watts Or 8kva
-Selling price=$800(currently on sales for $600)

how much are you charging for shipping?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:04am On Jun 29, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:53am On Jun 29, 2016
CassetteBoy:

how much are you charging for shipping?

no idea on shipping sir, am hoping to get this buss(aprox $2000), den put the Gen in it together with other stuffs i may get from 99cent store+cosco( vegtable oil and rice very very cheap at dis store)

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by stevolinkon40: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2016

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aberyomi09(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2016
mikkyangel:
Chidi....8 pairs of shoes arrived

Kadiri...beats headset+ iphone 6+ galaxy note 5+ iphone 5....all in d house
Guess I saw this rose gold headset too on CL for $125
Its a great buy cos a price tag of about $299 was on it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by computerboy: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
jmichlins:
i have a friend that i met here who has been helping with such software issues. Jaymaybachz. He has a thread on phone section about requesting an app and he will get you a link to download them. I wish i have the phone and with him i can fix it

LG G4 bootloop isn't a software issue. It's hardware and a factory fault. Even LG acknowledged it.

So you guys shouldn't rush to get any cheap LG G4 you see. Those on bootloop are pretty useless
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jmichlins(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
computerboy:

LG G4 bootloop isn't a software issue. It's hardware and a factory fault. Even LG acknowledged it.

So you guys shouldn't rush to get any cheap LG G4 you see. Those on bootloop are pretty useless
and did they offer solution to it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ozor1: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
jmichlins:
yes, if your phone was purchased under warranty ,you get a replacement or a possible fix NOTE That the people selling cannot make any warranty claims that's why it is sold
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jmichlins(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
ozor1:
yes, if your phone was purchased under warranty ,you get a replacement or a possible fix NOTE That the people selling cannot make any warranty claims that's why it is sold
thank GOD i no buy for i no know wetin i for talk
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by computerboy: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
jmichlins:

ozor already answered
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by joenor(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hello bro here are the pics you asked for.
davetwitzy:

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oluwafemi89(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
joenor:
Hi Bro, Can you explain to me what you do? are you in the states? Do you pick up good and send them down to Nigeria??

No!.. Mikkyangel do that
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by joenor(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Thanks
oluwafemi89:

No!.. Mikkyangel do that

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: Greatboko(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.