Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2131550 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kenedy175(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Whizkay:
For real guys, please who knows how much it costs to unlock an iPhone 6/6s ?
This is the man for the job, Sakalisis.
https://www.nairaland.com/3353956/unlock-iphone-less-than-10mins/5
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sakalisis(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
kenedy175:

This is the man for the job, Sakalisis.
https://www.nairaland.com/3353956/unlock-iphone-less-than-10mins/5

Thanks for the recommendation

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sakalisis(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Whizkay:

Which network?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
casid:
I need someone to assist me on how to buy app on play store with Nigerian ATM card..
try to follow the instructions they give you when you actually try to 'buy' the app

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Solitin40: 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Whizkay:
Just buy the micro SIM chip and forget this stress CHECK my signature to order yours
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 2sexycom(m): 12:54am On Jun 27, 2017
sakalisis:

Which network?
How does this iphone stuff work? I mean is it ONLY icloud locked iphone that can not be unlocked but others locked to network can be unlocked?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by futurism: 2:19am On Jun 27, 2017
mikkyangel:

*for phones in dis.kinds of situation may be icloud locked.
-u must ask seller for imei num (if he does not give u,pls.run)
-with imei.number u can check if phone is unlocked and icl
oud off.(I no Sabi check ohh,so pls check urself and confirm)
-pls mk.i sure u a get sellers phone number, "no phone number, no movement"
okay boss. Help me pick this one. I will am waiting for the phone number.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/280942010/?ref=Search&event_source=srch998c62dffe1b48218b0ced19d9518e87

I have the phone number but I will have to drop that for you on whatsapp. Thanks. Let me know my total cost.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by casid: 5:49am On Jun 27, 2017
EfeJay:
try to follow the instructions they give you when you actually try to 'buy' the app

I buy apps before now but not working anymore.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by joetoocute: 6:47am On Jun 27, 2017
futurism:
okay boss. Help me pick this one. I will am waiting for the phone number.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/280942010/?ref=Search&event_source=srch998c62dffe1b48218b0ced19d9518e87

I have the phone number but I will have to drop that for you on whatsapp. Thanks. Let me know my total cost.
unlocking T-mobile iphones are very expensive.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Solitin40: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2017
joetoocute:
If the imei is clean I will advise you make use of micro sim chip to bypass it work as if it was factory unlocked and also it's cheap

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Jiggsbaby: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Solitin40:

If the imei is clean I will advise you make use of micro sim chip to bypass it work as if it was factory unlocked and also it's cheap just #7000
How do I use it and where do I get it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by stevebent(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2017
jimohibrahim:

Download puffin browser and just go to offerup website.. You don't need a vpn IP for that
its showing my location as Lagos so I cant search for products. How do I change that?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2017
stevebent:
its showing my location as Lagos so I cant search for products. How do I change that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twinskenny(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Solitin40:

If the imei is clean I will advise you make use of micro sim chip to bypass it work as if it was factory unlocked and also it's cheap just #7000

Suntemi sell for 5k self

It's what am using for my two 5s unlocking

T mobile is expensive
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twinskenny(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2017
stevebent:

In for Oa search bar u can change the location to Los Angeles just type it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sakalisis(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2017
2sexycom:
How does this iphone stuff work? I mean is it ONLY icloud locked iphone that can not be unlocked but others locked to network can be unlocked?

Both can be Unlocked ... Icloud is fucking Expensive so i only do for iphone 7 while Network Locked is for all phone, price is determine by the Carrier and the status of your IMEI wether clean, blacklisten, fraudlent or unpaid bills
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Shubbys: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2017
twinskenny:

Suntemi sell for 5k self
It's what am using for my two 5s unlocking
T mobile is expensive
chairman how this chip they work?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Solitin40: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Jiggsbaby:

How do I use it and where do I get it
You insert the chip and your SIM card inside the sim tray and that all

If you are in Lagos office is located at computer village ikeja

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Solitin40: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2017
Shubbys:
You insert the chip and your SIM card into your sim tray and that's all just like factory unlocked

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Jiggsbaby: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Solitin40:

You insert the chip and your SIM card into your sim tray and that's all just like factory unlocked

Does it work for Samsung phones?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tugrow(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2017
Please if am to search for offer in offerup and letgo , please which location is our Oga mickyangel

Is it California?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Suntemi(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2017
twinskenny, thanks for your mention
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Suntemi(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Shubbys:

The chip works like factory unlock. I have always advised people against using chip but this chip is different. There has never been anything like it. Even stubborn Etisalat works with the chip. It's also very cheap just ₦5,000. Just insert the chip and your sim into your iPhone, activate and you are good to go.

iMessage, personal hotspot, USSD, in fact everything works. Whatever you can do with factory unlocked iPhone, you can do better with this chip grin

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by futurism: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2017
joetoocute:
boss, thanks. The phone is actually unlocked. Icloud unlocked and sim unlocked but I asked Mikky to help me confirm. I checked the icloud lock with IMEI and it's off. But the sim unlock is what I asked to be confirmed.

Seller told me it's unlocked though but na oga Mikky own I go believe sha.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Shubbys: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Suntemi:

The chip works like factory unlock. I have always advised people against using chip but this chip is different. There has never been anything like it. Even stubborn Etisalat works with the chip. It's also very cheap just ₦5,000. Just insert the chip and your sim into your iPhone, activate and you are good to go.

iMessage, personal hotspot, USSD, in fact everything works. Whatever you can do with factory unlocked iPhone, you can do better with this chip grin
thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by futurism: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2017
Suntemi:

Ah... naija oooooo. I don die!! So once u insert the cheap, whether icloud locked or sim locked, it will start working with any sim you insert?

You sure say some people no go ambush u for this kind talk?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Suntemi(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2017
futurism:

Ah... naija oooooo. I don die!! So once u insert the cheap, whether icloud locked or sim locked, it will start working with any sim you insert?

You sure say some people no go ambush u for this kind talk?

Can factory unlock remove iCloud?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by futurism: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2017
Suntemi:

Can factory unlock remove iCloud?
i am just asking o. I don't know how it works technically. So, I asked for clarity sake.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by joetoocute: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
futurism:
boss, thanks. The phone is actually unlocked. Icloud unlocked and sim unlocked but I asked Mikky to help me confirm. I checked the icloud lock with IMEI and it's off. But the sim unlock is what I asked to be confirmed.

Seller told me it's unlocked though but na oga Mikky own I go believe sha.
Talk to Sakalis. He can help you check the network lock status for a token.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Solitin40: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
futurism:
i am just asking o. I don't know how it works technically. So, I asked for clarity sake.
It will only work for clean iPhones not iCloud locked and blacklisted
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Suntemi(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
futurism:

There's a difference between network/carrier unlock and iCloud unlock. Factory and chip unlock only works for the former.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Jiggsbaby: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Suntemi:

There's a difference between network/carrier unlock and iCloud unlock. Factory and chip unlock only works for the former.
Does it work on Samsung galaxy s8 locked to mobile

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.