Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2140852 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
100ksalescom:
Im not supporting any1 but with the number if transaction done by micky he is bound to forget. Lets not even go to the number of time people would have also tried to deceive him.
However this is clumsy on his part.
Bros u sef y didn't you just collect your balance immediately last year. Abi mikky don turn your bank? grin

Haven't you heard the phase "easy to borrow hard to pay back" this is a little similar to ur case.

Anyway it can be settled amicably wink

did you read where Mikky said he's gonna charge COT IF he transfers?
Im sure mikky has forgotten this transaction,thats probably the only reason for the issue now
and as you said in your last line,it can be settled amicably grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
PLEASE GUYS MY CONTACTS DETAILS ARE AT THE FRONT PAGE....DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY INTO ANY OTHER ACCOUNT BUT THE ONE IN THE FRONT PAGE ......

PLEASE PAY MORE ATTENTION TO MY EMAIL ADRESS, I WILL NOT SEND YOU ANY MAIL UNLESS U SEND ONE TO ME...

mikkyangelo2@yahoo.com, not mikkyangeo02@gmail.com

my current n9ja whatsup number....08188961832
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by NnamdiN: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fashrola(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2015
fashrola:

That must be @tumababa grin
lool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2015
fashrola:

That must be @tumababa grin

Lol. Those are refurbished. I dont sell that
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
tumababa:

cheesy[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fashrola(m): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
tumababa:

twas a joke sha
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by goldtooth: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2015
mikkyangel:
PLEASE GUYS MY CONTACTS DETAILS ARE AT THE FRONT PAGE....DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY INTO ANY OTHER ACCOUNT BUT THE ONE IN THE FRONT PAGE ......

PLEASE PAY MORE ATTENTION TO MY EMAIL ADRESS, I WILL NOT SEND YOU ANY MAIL UNLESS U SEND ONE TO ME...

mikkyangelo2@yahoo.com, not mikkyangeo02@gmail.com

my current n9ja whatsup number....08188961832

mikkyangel i want my money back. it is my sweat, i worked for it and i want it back.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by goldtooth: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2015

My last transaction with mikkyangel was late last year and from the transaction I had a balance of N12,429.8 with him. As you can see from the last screenshot, Mikkyangel agrees that I have a balance and I specifically asked him to keep a record of it. Fast forward to Monday 27th of July having exhausted the supplements I bought, I called mikkyangel to remind him of my balance with the intension of adding to it to buy some supplements, but to my greatest surprise he denies he owes me any money shouting at me like I am a kid and hung up on me.

I thank God I still have my phone and I did not delete the chats and have them as evidence. As you can see from the screenshots, the supplements cost $53.06 and his commission was $15 which gives a total of $68.06 multiplied by 170 his exchange rate at the time you get N11, 570.2 Subtract that from the N24,000 I paid him and you get N12,429.8 balance

If mikkyangel has any evidence to the contrary he should present it here, otherwise he should transfer my balance back to me. It is my sweat, I worked for it and I want it back. So much for trust! Difficult to gain easy to loose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by goldtooth: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2015
more screenshots

1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by goldtooth: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2015
@100ksalescom pls look at the last two screen shots i requested for the balance immediately. A picture is worth a thousand words
@mikkyangel send me back my balance, it is my sweat give my money back to me!!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
goldtooth:

My last transaction with mikkyangel was late last year and from the transaction I had a balance of N12,429.8 with him. As you can see from the last screenshot, Mikkyangel agrees that I have a balance and I specifically asked him to keep a record of it. Fast forward to Monday 27th of July having exhausted the supplements I bought, I called mikkyangel to remind him of my balance with the intension of adding to it to buy some supplements, but to my greatest surprise he denies he owes me any money shouting at me like I am a kid and hung up on me.

I thank God I still have my phone and I did not delete the chats and have them as evidence. As you can see from the screenshots, the supplements cost $53.06 and his commission was $15 which gives a total of $68.06 multiplied by 170 his exchange rate at the time you get N11, 570.2 Subtract that from the N24,000 I paid him and you get N12,429.8 balance

If mikkyangel has any evidence to the contrary he should present it here, otherwise he should transfer my balance back to me. It is my sweat, I worked for it and I want it back. So much for trust! Difficult to gain easy to loose.

It takes 90days, for ebay to permanently delete successful transaction between both parties(you and ebay), they do this in other avoid issues like the one you have pasted above..

I wonder how someone will conduct some form of transaction with me as far back as Sept 2014, only for him to ring me up July 27th 2015(almost one year later), telling me that i owe him 12k plus... "bros u go exile"?, where have you been?. How am i not sure i refunded your balance Oct/Nov 2014?You think say i b robot? so i should know how many people i owe? So many people have tried me and failed,and if you like type on every page of this thread, i will not fall for you claims.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by goldtooth: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
mikkyangel:

It takes 90days, for ebay to permanently delete successful transaction between both parties(you and ebay), they do this in other avoid issues like the one you have pasted above..

I wonder how someone will conduct some form of transaction with me as far back as Sept 2014, only for him to ring me up July 27th 2015(almost one year later), telling me that i owe him 12k plus... "bros u go exile"?, where have you been?. How am i not sure i refunded your balance Oct/Nov 2014?You think say i b robot? so i should know how many people i owe? So many people have tried me and failed,and if you like type on every page of this thread, i will not fall for you claims.

How am i not sure i refunded your balance Oct/Nov 2014? This is a simple matter, since it is a GTB to GTB. The first screen shot i posted is from my GTB account transaction details. To be sure you have not refunded my balance, log into your account go to transaction details, pick a start date 1/10/2014 and a stop date 31/11/2014 and click go. All your transactions for that period would be displayed. if you see my name in the narrative that you transferred to me N12,429 please paste the screen shot with the date. If not, it means i am speaking the truth. You never transferred back my balance, if you did it will be in your transaction detail

so i should know how many people i owe? I believe you have a record of everybody who owes you money and you make sure they pay their balance before picking up their stuff. Then i think it is only proper for you to have a record of everybody you owe also.

You think say i b robot? No. that is why i asked you to keep a record of the balance in the chats. I expected you to write my name and the amount down in a book. If you did, you wont be putting me through this stress.

I need my money back. Check your gtb transaction details

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jfkenny(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Let's say for a reason I owe u $20 for over two years, swear that u will forget..debtor dat claims ignorance is simply being wicked..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
jfkenny:
Let's say for a reason I owe u $20 for over two years, swear that u will forget..debtor dat claims ignorance is simply being wicked..
I agree

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by simiolu1(m): 12:36am On Aug 04, 2015
m.ebay.com/itm/ZeroLemon-Samsung-Galaxy-S4-3000mAh-Battery-Worlds-Highest-Capacity-/291341112631?nav=SEARCH

cost to land this in Lagos please! thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
more items arrived my adress....shipping comes up this week

-Adeyanju
-Humphrey
-Thymoty
-Calistus
-Marvin
-Clever

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
more

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by goldtooth: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2015
Mikkyangel, I believe that by now you have checked your GTB transaction detail and I know that if you saw my name there that you transferred N12,429 to me you would rush to paste it here to shame me. Now that you know I am telling the truth, why have you refused to give me back my money? Is it a crime to patronize you? I need my money back. I worked for it. It is my sweat.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2015
mikkyangel:

-Adeyanju
-Humphrey
-Thymoty
-Calistus
-Marvin
-Clever

can you please confirm how many iphone 6 i have with you now?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2015
Mikkey, are you back to LA?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2015
goldtooth:
Mikkyangel, I believe that by now you have checked your GTB transaction detail and I know that if you saw my name there that you transferred N12,429 to me you would rush to paste it here to shame me. Now that you know I am telling the truth, why have you refused to give me back my money? Is it a crime to patronize you? I need my money back. I worked for it. It is my sweat.

sorry bro, i dont owe u, i dont know you!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2015
obosirow:
Mikkey, are you back to LA?

no sir...still flexing n9ja..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
mikkyangel:

no sir...still flexing n9ja..

Ok. Hope say you don't successfully find that BIG thing wey you come find for 9ja? grin

Abeg, just try take small time look into GOLDTOOTH matter by going through the bank records make the matter rest. Me know say you be correct guy; just try settle the thing with the guy and make biz between una still dey move smoothly; who knows, the guy fit be the GOLD link wey God arrange keep for your higher height lifting.
wink

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
obosirow:

Ok. Hope say you don't successfully find that BIG thing wey you come find for 9ja? grin

Abeg, just try take small time look into GOLDTOOTH matter by going through the bank records make the matter rest. Me know say you be correct guy; just try settle the thing with the guy and make biz between una still dey move smoothly; who knows, the guy fit be the GOLD link wey God arrange keep for your higher height lifting.
wink

i don see d thing jareee, na d matter we still dey..

And as per him cash way him dey talk, hell No! i dont owe nobody.....so so many peeps have tried me, it did not work out...how will u transact bizness with some body last year, only for him to wake up in July dis saying am owing him....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
It is well. Ijust wish you guys settle amicably and let us continue helping ourselves grow.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Seylad2009(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
I will get In touch with you, boss Mikky
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Chromedome(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abeg Mikky, what's the exchange rate now, as dollar don drop, thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikecinho(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hello Mickky,CALISTUS here,
Can you confirm how many of my items that are with you now?
am expecting 3 laptops,2 note 4 and 1 note 2
mikkyangel:

-Adeyanju
-Humphrey
-Thymoty
-Calistus
-Marvin
-Clever

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: keshprince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.