Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2131050 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by solaceTK(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Etinosajay:
Oga T,
How can I reach you?
You have something I'm interested in (mini Laptop)
l have a touchscreen mini with 2gb ram and 320gb HDD @ 35k
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Etinosajay(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
solaceTK:

Thanks, but I'm not looking for anything touchscreen
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gidjah(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Location and phone contact oga
solaceTK:

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Confirmer(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Etinosajay:

Thanks, but I'm not looking for anything touchscreen
I have an acer mini of 500/2gig Ram
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Habidab: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2016
Icecream4U:
I need to be very careful with this Mikkyangel guy o. Thank God I saw these conversations. I wanted to buy a new MacBook Pro through him before but not anymore, make person no come chop my hardearned money come still dey boast untop am. Make I quietly go ikeja go buy with rest of mind.
If you like go buy for heaven,does it matter to anyone grin grin grin,i dont think you have deal with him before,he his a very sincere dude...stop running your mouth man shocked shocked shocked.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:44am On Feb 07, 2016
yet another solid deal sealed by mr T..i actually paid $40 for the laptop, seller say him nor get change

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mukhcech(m): 4:46am On Feb 07, 2016
Etinosajay:
Oga T,
How can I reach you?
You have something I'm interested in (mini Laptop)
hp mini is available.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 6:40am On Feb 07, 2016
sirlop:

Stop abusing that word "Engineer" u guys are technicians and not Engineer. Do u know what it takes to be an Engineer?
oga u miss road?i tell you say I be technician? I'm trying to direct someone to where he can get is phone fixed at a cheaper price you here giving lectures.did I mention in any of my post that I work with infinix
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 7:56am On Feb 07, 2016
Opeyemi5:
oga u miss road?i tell you say I be technician? I'm trying to direct someone to where he can get is phone fixed at a cheaper price you here giving lectures.did I mention in any of my post that I work with infinix
Sorry, wasn't meant for u.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikecinho(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2016
Thank you brother.
Mickky says am lying against him that his never threatened me not to make this noise here otherwise I will lose my phone and the yeye free shipping he offered me which will and can only benefit him alone because he knew most of my items are phones.
So mickky knew there is a way this whole thing can be sorted out with the Kingsley's boss yet he never stated that.
Instead he gave me Kingsley's contact to talk to him which this same dude ignores my messages.
I have showed the FEDEX delivery information showing that his agent pickup the said item and yet the agent keep saying he never did,that my item must have been delivered to another addresses.
When mickky gets back to USA he said he saw some of my items now after the sorting he now says it's only one of my items that are with him.
If mickky had told me to give him some time to look for sort things out with his agent,I will understand that but instead he jump into conclusion that my items has missed and can't be found therefore I should go and continue to buy more items and send to his address that he will be shipping them for free.
This is his own conclusions and his own solution to solve the case of my missing three phones.
Which favoured him alone and not me.
If this is one phone and he says something like this I will would understand but in this case it's three phones.
I have had issues with mickky before which we both resolve it amicably when he shipped my laptop.
I still believe my item can be found if they look well for it or trace it with the date it was delivered.
tim26will:

@ ikecinho I want to believe it's your hard earned money that you used to buy these items, I really and sincerely can feel your pain over the missing item, I do buy too and ship to Mike's place, but sometimes once I track and it shows delivered and Mike's says he's yet to receive it, I always go totally defenceless and restless until I get the item. So I can sincerely feel your pain.
Even though I don't know what might have transpired within, between you and Mike, I've called him and he explained to me. Which I feel the 2 of you are absolutely right in your different sides of the report.
But you see my brother, Yoruba has a saying that "a soft voice brings out kolanut from the pocket".
I appreciated the manner you've apologized to dragnet over your mistakes. But my brother, how I wish you can make it all to the parties involved. Not because of them, but because of your sweat is looks to me it's already going down the drain if wisdom is not used.
Every man has Pride, every Nigerians are arrogant in their own "profession".
I could sense the anger of both Mike and the agent due to some language they termed insult you used for them. But pls just "I'm sorry" doesn't harm an ant, rather gives one his desire result. Pls my brother, kindly apply wisdom so that you can get your desired result.

I don't know all these guys, if they are your friends, but I'm sorry to say that they are nothing but wolf in sheep cloth.
With all these their childish comments, they are just provoking more anger a nd creating more tension on the issue to your own great disadvantage. The truth is, they had no penny in the item concern so they can run their mouth and cause the item to really miss which you might end up being on the losing side of it and believe me, non of them will help you to carry your cross.
Kindly use wisdom now, since force had damaged it the more, and believe me, you will get the best of Mike.

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikecinho(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2016
I replied your message 11hrs after you sent it because you sent it at night and I reply early in the morning.
I waited more than 48hrs without getting any respons from you
Am still open to any solutions than what mickky offered
Thank you
dragnet:
Anyone who is making comments about the case should please do so constructively & in a civil manner. I don't want to start deleting posts and the likes which would make people run their mouths as usual.
Mikky reported the case to me even before the person affected made a post here. I made a move & contacted the person involved, even mikky didn't know his username. I got the username myself and sent him a message. But I've decided to back pedal because it seems he has his mind made up even though we have never interacted before. Because I can already see him throwing allegations here and there. I may not totally ignore the case though, I'll just forward it.
cc: dominique
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikecinho(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2016
If I would ask what sort of human being can have mind to block his customer that his items is missing from his hand.
At first your the person that gave me your agent address and asked me to ship to your agent and now my items are missing all you can do is to block me.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:31am On Feb 07, 2016
ikecinho:
If I would ask what sort of human being can have mind to block his customer that his items is missing from his hand.
At first your the person that gave me your agent address and asked me to ship to your agent and now my items are missing all you can do is to block me.

please, can you state where i begged you not to go public? i decided to block you when u started ur lies...You have been in this phone shipping business with me over a year, that ur items got missing does not mean that business is closed, i offered you a solution(on my own path, pending when kingsley"s boss does his), you said no..That we must pay for the phones.....

Bro, i repeat here again, i will not pay a penny!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikecinho(m): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2016
And here you go again did you at any moment mentioned Kingsley's boss to me?
Not on till things get out of hand.
And can you state were i said you begged me?
I have attached the picture of your threat above,were you said if I make any noise here that I will lose my phone and the free shipping you offered me.
mikkyangel:

please, can you state where i begged you not to go public? i decided to block you when u started ur lies...You have been in this phone shipping business with me over a year, that ur items got missing does not mean that business is closed, i offered you a solution(on my own path, pending when kingsley"s boss does his), you said no..That we must pay for the phones.....

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
mikkyangel:

ikecinho:
And here you go again did you at any moment mentioned Kingsley's boss to me?
Not on till things get out of hand.
And can you state were i said you begged me?
I have attached the picture of your threat above,were you said if I make any noise here that I will lose my phone and the free shipping you offered me.

Pls I'm begging you brothers, just shield your sword, let try to look for the item pls.
Mikko, pls kindly assist him pppllllsssss. You can hear in his statement that he doesn't need the money because he believe the item can be found, so pls let's kindly put aside payment, lets get through to Kingsly that signed for the package and let's look for the item together. Pls Mikko na beg we all they beg.
Let's put all that had happened earlier behind, emotions at time is inevitable. Pls kindly understand we are all human. Abeg you two, kindly put the past behind and let start from where Kingsley signed for the item and find it out. Thanks my surest brother Mikko.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fashrola(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
fashrola:

Hello Mikkyangel and (Tony) please can you tell me the model of that Lenovo laptop?

Still waiting oga Mikky... I want to know the model of that Lenovo laptop
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mukhcech(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
mikkyangel:
Oga T, u have raided craigslist again with yet another solid deal....all for $50, even the lady dash me laptop bag join...

-2 mini laptops (powers on with chargers)
-3 tablets...(d lady say dem dey work sha, but no charger to test them)

Wait o, She nah JUJU dis guy dey use for them, abi im toast the woman ni?lol
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cosd(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ShokiScientist: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
mikkyangel:

lol I know this is not my business but you said it yourself that you begged him not to go public.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by solaceTK(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
gidjah:
Location and phone contact oga
Boss, my office address and phone numbers are on my signature. Just look below my message. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sakalisis(m): 2:12am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:57am On Feb 08, 2016
cosd:
mikky pls help me on any of the 2 below

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/vgm/5435784571.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/vgm/5437008647.html

please sir, if u need quick responce, hit me on my phone via call, whtsup or text message....thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:58am On Feb 08, 2016
sakalisis:
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/mob/5363678694.html

http://santamaria.craigslist.org/mob/5418587585.html

http://palmsprings.craigslist.org/mob/5403390462.html

Quote for each link to lagos

these areas are no go areas....sorry..

lasvegas......another state

*Santa maria......over 6hrs drive
*Palm springs........over 4 hrs drive
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:21am On Feb 08, 2016
ikecinho:
Thank you brother.
Mickky says am lying against him that his never threatened me not to make this noise here otherwise I will lose my phone and the yeye free shipping he offered me which will and can only benefit him alone because he knew most of my items are phones.
So mickky knew there is a way this whole thing can be sorted out with the Kingsley's boss yet he never stated that.
Instead he gave me Kingsley's contact to talk to him which this same dude ignores my messages.
I have showed the FEDEX delivery information showing that his agent pickup the said item and yet the agent keep saying he never did,that my item must have been delivered to another addresses.
When mickky gets back to USA he said he saw some of my items now after the sorting he now says it's only one of my items that are with him.
If mickky had told me to give him some time to look for sort things out with his agent,I will understand that but instead he jump into conclusion that my items has missed and can't be found therefore I should go and continue to buy more items and send to his address that he will be shipping them for free.
This is his own conclusions and his own solution to solve the case of my missing three phones.
Which favoured him alone and not me.
If this is one phone and he says something like this I will would understand but in this case it's three phones.
I have had issues with mickky before which we both resolve it amicably when he shipped my laptop.
I still believe my item can be found if they look well for it or trace it with the date it was delivered.

Dt free yeye shipping you call it, is still what we are going to use in resolving this issue, the caliber of phones you buy online and send to me are those that i ship for $20 (even though i have been shipping at $15 for u), now $20 is almost #6000 naira or more,Last year you shipped an avaerage of 4 to 6 phones per month, thats approximatley 30k spent on shippimg monthly... I have checked ur profile and realized that you do laptop bizness too...so send them to me for free shipping.

As regards kingsleys boss, if he says NO!, he is not going to weigh into this, what do i do next? arrest him?

Now to reduce your loss, i have some other items i can send to you, u sell and get some cash...Yes,i am in the supply zone,and u are in a school environment, so it should sell, if u nor fit sell them, when it gets to you, alert me, i will help you market them through other sites and give them your phone number..

-I have a BB z10 (should go for around 15 to 18k)
-I have a mini Laptop( list should sell is 28k)

put both togther, we are looking at 45k for a start(as time goes on, i will send you more items for u to sell and recover your cash).....in addition to whatever you send and i ship to you for free(yeye free shipping)..

...So i feel is the best i can do for now...

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:59am On Feb 08, 2016
Oga T, silver acer(like new), picked up in Silver lake city, west Hollywood...so all ur items are ready to fly

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:03am On Feb 08, 2016
-Temi, ps3 picked up at the city of Alhambra.....tot shipping was $50 when we discussed, i dint know it came with lots of Cds(about 19 pieces), so chairman, shipping done increase ohhh..Seller also offered to sell his gaming chair, but i told him(oyinbo), so dollar to high, him no understand me...lol

i have sent a video recording to you, so you see how he tested it, right b4 me

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:21am On Feb 08, 2016

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:34am On Feb 08, 2016

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2016
IBK.....camera lens arrived from Osaka Japan+hood lens + memory card

Humpy......9 blackberry phones ready to bve shipped

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by solaceTK(m): 6:15am On Feb 09, 2016
For your unbeatable prices on direct from the US and UK London used laptops visit Solace Communication @ shop 9 Nwachinemere plaza before Unizik school Ifite, Awka Anambra state or call any of the numbers on my signature. or visit any of my thread below for more info thanks
www.nairaland.com/2756328/cheapest-price-ever-sparkling-london

www.nairaland.com/2752633/cheapest-price-ever-sparkling-london

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.