Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2140767 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2016
Coldplay007:

I sent you a mail.
Nobody is trying to hide anything and all what you've said isn't rocket science.

the case is under arbitration so temperaments need to be under check.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Bookiemart01(f): 9:32am On Feb 09, 2016
I still think you are partial anyway. The way you have handled issues on Business section on Nairaland is somehow and I think Seun needs to call you to order. You pulled down some of my posts on Nisibor's thread last year.

I know you may ban me but then, I do not really care as truth is bitter

dragnet:

I sent you a mail.
Nobody is trying to hide anything and all what you've said isn't rocket science.

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I still think you are partial anyway. The way you have handled issues on Business section on Nairaland is somehow and I think Seun needs to call you to order. You pulled down some of my posts on Nisibor's thread last year.

I know you may ban me but then, I do not really care as truth is bitter

Madam, how many times will I tell you that there's jurisdiction on nairaland? I'm not in charge of everywhere. I just try to help out sometimes when such spills over. and why should I ban you? except you've broken a rule.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Osaze, sewing machine finally arrived.....its weight measured and sent to you

Mr Stan, items u ordered from Amazon has arrived and measured

Tony...bullet proof vests and tactical belts all measured at 4kg

Iya rainbow.....makeup items measured

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
More Items shipped out yesterday(monday), billed to arrive tommorow (wednesday)

-Osaze....sewing machine

-Mr T.......2 mini laptops+ 2 normal sized laptops+ 3 tablets

-Tochi....3 bullet proof vests+3 tactical belts

-Mr Humphrey.......9 bb phones

-Temi........ps3

-Daniel...item from previous purchase

-Charles.....Acer travelmate

-Stanley....items from warlmart

-IBk.......camera from Japan
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
ikecinho:
And here you go again did you at any moment mentioned Kingsley's boss to me?
Not on till things get out of hand.
And can you state were i said you begged me?
I have attached the picture of your threat above,were you said if I make any noise here that I will lose my phone and the free shipping you offered me.

i still never hear from you, pls am still waiting for your reply.....i will add one more mini laptop(its almost new, from craigslist)..seller has shipped to me 2 days ago, so am waiting for it to arrive

I Have also unblocked you from whatups...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mrgoldenleaf: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
LORDEST:
Seriously this is so annoying and so much uncalled for.
Why would mikky won't be ready to make a refund ?
The only proof that is required to settle things up has been made seen for the members to see.

Mikky still dragging the fact that he won't drop a kobo over his dead.The Funniest thing is mikky can't even play with hos cash. I remember when a friend bought a product from mikky and cos the remaining fee remains just N330 ... Mikky denied this dude his product then told him to go make thr rest of the payment that same day at the bank. We are talking about huge payment #300,000 is no kids play. Then you've decided to pay instalment? Selling Crappy stuffs that won't even make up his cash to time ?

We shouldn't take this witj easy hand cos this could happen to anybody. Mikky should settle things up with this dude and not given him unsolicited offers. This is a daylight scamm....
If I may ask you guy, did he hand over money to Mikky to buy these so called items?
Is it Mikky that ship the item to the shipping agent?
Any regulated law binding them for refund on any missing item?
Oh boy you no get case, if you don't allow them to settle it mutually, you are just adding to the guy injury ooooo.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Coldplay007(f): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
dragnet:

I sent you a mail.

I got your mail....
However, Hyprocrisy is when you delete my messages and allow the last few posts stay...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
dragnet:

Madam, how many times will I tell you that there's jurisdiction on nairaland? I'm not in charge of everywhere. I just try to help out sometimes when such spills over. and why should I ban you? except you've broken a rule.
Dear dragnet, since people seems not to understand how to handle life's issue and it's becoming of the guy in question friends or "foes". Pls kindly instruct him to post the item number of the items missing and the captured of the transaction invoice which detailed the tracking number. So we can start the calculation from there and start the process of his refund on negotiations.
Pls dragnet, kindly lets do this so we can finally sort out this issue and restore the peace of this trend.
Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Coldplay007:

I got your mail....
However, Hyprocrisy is when you delete my messages and allow the last few posts stay...

I don't live on nairaland, and extensively on this thread.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
ikecinho:
Thank you brother.
Mickky says am lying against him that his never threatened me not to make this noise here otherwise I will lose my phone and the yeye free shipping he offered me which will and can only benefit him alone because he knew most of my items are phones.
So mickky knew there is a way this whole thing can be sorted out with the Kingsley's boss yet he never stated that.
Instead he gave me Kingsley's contact to talk to him which this same dude ignores my messages.
I have showed the FEDEX delivery information showing that his agent pickup the said item and yet the agent keep saying he never did,that my item must have been delivered to another addresses.
When mickky gets back to USA he said he saw some of my items now after the sorting he now says it's only one of my items that are with him.
If mickky had told me to give him some time to look for sort things out with his agent,I will understand that but instead he jump into conclusion that my items has missed and can't be found therefore I should go and continue to buy more items and send to his address that he will be shipping them for free.
This is his own conclusions and his own solution to solve the case of my missing three phones.
Which favoured him alone and not me.
If this is one phone and he says something like this I will would understand but in this case it's three phones.
I have had issues with mickky before which we both resolve it amicably when he shipped my laptop.
I still believe my item can be found if they look well for it or trace it with the date it was delivered.
Pls my brother let's start the process of the claim from here. Since everybody are now interested in your case both friends and foes, and everyone has now turned themself to Oshiomole. And all this is because of your claim of #300k.
Pls kindly post here the captured transaction invoice of the items detailing the tracking number(I know you understand what I mean as we all buy from same source or perhaps same USA), so we can all do the calculation together and start the process of getting your full negotiated refund from Mike.
Pls kindly do this so we can resolve this issue and restore peace back here.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
tim26will:

Dear dragnet, since people seems not to understand how to handle life's issue and it's becoming of the guy in question friends or "foes". Pls kindly instruct him to post the item number of the items missing and the captured of the transaction invoice which detailed the tracking number. So we can start the calculation from there and start the process of his refund on negotiations.
Pls dragnet, kindly lets do this so we can finally sort out this issue and restore the peace of this trend.
Thanks

there's a moderator whose job this is, and has been briefed.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
dragnet:

there's a moderator whose job this is, and has been briefed.
Oh ok, but .........well just to justify your position, if you can handle it , I think it will be more appropriate, but not outside your jurisdiction though.
Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gidjah(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Can it go for like 25K bro?will get to u tomorrow morning plls
solaceTK:

l have a touchscreen mini with 2gb ram and 320gb HDD @ 35k
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gidjah(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Can't find any pls, abeg re post am to me today today,send me a contact o!
solaceTK:

Boss, my office address and phone numbers are on my signature. Just look below my message. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.