Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Western Union Code - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Western Union Code (1424 Views)

GTBank Stops Over-The-Counter Western-Union Transactions, Use Internet Banking / Western Union Money Transfer Now To Be Paid In Naira / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Union Code by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 15, 2013
Hello nairalanders, its true one cannot send money via western union in nigeria. Please is there a sincere nigerian who can help me do that. I'd pay into your nigerian account?
Re: Western Union Code by bigtt76(f): 5:47am On Apr 15, 2013
Wat you want to pay 4?
Re: Western Union Code by amarilo: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2013
i can help if its something legal
Re: Western Union Code by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
Its legal. I want to send 50euros to kosovo for an information.
Re: Western Union Code by winzy(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
Reach me @ ugwu_anthony@yahoo.com.....only if it is legit ooooo!!!
Re: Western Union Code by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
@winzy, you are not replying me
Re: Western Union Code by Nobody: 6:42am On May 04, 2013
Nigerians, the punishment of God is very grievous. A man named Dr. Emmanuel R. Jeffery scammed me of N27,000 which was meant for the work of God. He promised to assist me get MTCN and. Now he is gone after sending him the money. Whoever that knows him should please tell him to do the right thing cos his life is as stake
Re: Western Union Code by naijacutee(f): 7:23am On May 04, 2013
How did you meet him? When you say MTCN code, what do you mean?
Re: Western Union Code by Nobody: 7:33am On May 04, 2013
I posted my number looking for someone to help me send money via western union. He called me to tell me he will assist me. That he has someone who will do it abroad. I sent him the equivalent in naira into his account. He called back to tell me about transfer changes and I sent to him th 2nd time. Now his number has been switeched off. I'm scared because I know what will happen to him
Re: Western Union Code by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
are you sure you a Nigerian? how could you do that?
Re: Western Union Code by samclet(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
chynzino: I posted my number looking for someone to help me send money via western union. He called me to tell me he will assist me. That he has someone who will do it abroad. I sent him the equivalent in naira into his account. He called back to tell me about transfer changes and I sent to him th 2nd time. Now his number has been switeched off. I'm scared because I know what will happen to him
I dont know when Nigerians will learn their lesson. even when some one come online and declare himself scamer some Nigerian will still go and send their money to him. it is high time we wake up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch As I Login LIVE To My Clickbank Account And Show You My Clickbank Earnings / 13 Advanced Features Of Peachtree (sage 50) Accounting That Most Users Don’t Kno / Benefits Of Outsourcing To Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.