Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) (20930 Views)

Yemi Sax & Shola Durojaiye's White Wedding In Lagos (Pictures) / Yemisax And Shola Durojaiye's Marriage Introduction (Pictures) / Picture Of dead Durojaiye (alasari) Ishola's Accident spot on Thisisjs.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) by Localtrouble: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
Amusaopeyemi: Why d different attire? The groom look like the bride's younger brother.

Her material no reach, that's why. All these young guys wey dem dey blend into their yeye 'organisation', naim make him wear white kiss
Re: Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) by kabaka1: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
omobritiko:

Why you acting as if you papa no lay down too when he won marry your mama...Grow up jo,didn;t you know that's culture...hisss

Abeg make u explain to that oyinbo fool a little thing about our culture grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) by fuckluv(f): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
Fine couple, enjoy ur marriage.
Re: Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
Nice colour combination. O make brain mhen!
Re: Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) by Triballand: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
Why dem spread clothe for am? him for lye down for ordinary ground nah undecided

1 Like

Re: Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) by hydeal(f): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
Kayusfity: Nigerian girls are Gold diggers. See as the yeye girl they smile unto say she dey lucky to jam rich guy after many years of doing Olosho. Girl wey some dudes go don Phuck tire. Smh for nigerian girls
wat
Re: Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) by hydeal(f): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
Kayusfity: Nigerian girls are Gold diggers. See as the yeye girl they smile unto say she dey lucky to jam rich guy after many years of doing Olosho. Girl wey some dudes go don Phuck tire. Smh for nigerian girls
wat is ur wahala? Ur mama be virgin b4 ur papa marry her? Even if hundred dude don phuck, her guy like her like dat. Nd no even dey reason am say u fit phuck her for ur life. Idi.ot!!!
Re: Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2013

kindly read your post again , why the hatred? I tot you slept with her, carry your fustration somewhere else
Re: Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) by Skaylex(m): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
pure123: please who is yemi sax? d gel or d boi? sorry d woman of d man.............i mean d lady or d guy?

wishing dem every good things d follows marriage.
fool.....go fnd sumfn tangibu doin n stop dissin
Re: Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) by PweetiQueensy(f): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2013

Seun, i seriously still insist on this DISLIKE BUTTON... Tnxz
Re: Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
Congratulations to them!!!
Re: Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2013

Dumbo! If pretty girls don't marry the rich guys,,, who will? angryabeg park well jor! ... Poor man... With no shishi...u dey there dey vent...other people are enjoying .
Re: Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) by Flygerian1(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2013
HML
Re: Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) by smartnsexy(f): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2013
I believe u hv a sister if not sisters and a woman gave birth to you+u will also get married someday..watch ur tongue dude
Re: Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) by bankylan: 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
....I am really happy for YEMI Sax.....years back when I was living in Sabo Yaba, Yemi was a member of a Redeem Church-Glory worship center beside my house....Each time I heard him on Sunday morning, I would opt to come to Redeem instead of going to my church then....
He is such a talented Saxophonist and one of the best in Nigeria....I wish him the very best, and I wish he still remembers his root and where he started from...............though church may not be able to the bills, but God is able to pay the bills if only we can truly serve God..
I am not sure if he still plays in Church....but I will strongly advise him never to forsake the house of God.
Re: Yemi Sax And Shola Durojaiye's Traditional Marriage (Pictures) by pure123: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
Skaylex: fool.....go fnd sumfn tangibu doin n stop dissin

it's your father that is a fool......i only askd questn if u cant answer why dont u kip quiet?

silly goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Poses Dolapo Badmus / Toke Makinwa Is Stylish & Elegant In New Photos! / Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.