Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Mystery Behind Calling Your CHILDREN A KID. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mystery Behind Calling Your CHILDREN A KID. (536 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Me And My Children --- A Short Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Behind Calling Your CHILDREN A KID. by lawrenzoo: 7:19am On Apr 15, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, I'll like to share with us the mysery behind calling our children kids.

In any dictionary, A baby cat is called kitten, a baby cow is called calf, a baby dog is called puppy and so on, what is therefore a KID? A kid is strictly defined in the dictionary as a baby GOAT, even the bible said in 1 sam 10:3, "he said dey'll meet three men going
To Bethel to meet God, One carrying three kids, One carrying three loaves of bread and another carrying a wine" What were they going to do? They were going for a sacrifice using those things, so even the bible reffered to it as GOAT.
Many of us have so much wondered why our children are so stubborn, our tongue is a powerful tool, it can create and change one's destiny. Many of our children are so stubborn that they don't listen, u ask them to stop a particular act and after few seconds of listening, they go back. Many of us thinks its child's behaviour, NO, it's not, it is because many of us call our children bad names that nature impacts on them, eg. YOU IDIOT, YOU STUPID BOY, I want to go and pick my KIDS at school. You want to go do what? To go pick baby GOATs at school so they come scatter the aus? Etc. Isa 8:18 says "Behold, I and the CHILDREN whom the Lord hath given are for signs and wonders in Isreal" and he did not say for sacrifices. The bible also said we are Sons and Children of God. So pls brothers and sisters, if u'll agree with me, let's stop reffering to our CHILDREN as kids less they behave like one. What we say with our mouth matters a lot. Your opinions please.
Re: Mystery Behind Calling Your CHILDREN A KID. by greatgod2012(f): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2013
lawrenzoo: Hello Nairalanders, I'll like to share with us the mysery behind calling our children kids.

In any dictionary, A baby cat is called kitten, a baby cow is called calf, a baby dog is called puppy and so on, what is therefore a KID? A kid is strictly defined in the dictionary as a baby GOAT, even the bible said in 1 sam 10:3, "he said dey'll meet three men going
To Bethel to meet God, One carrying three kids, One carrying three loaves of bread and another carrying a wine" What were they going to do? They were going for a sacrifice using those things, so even the bible reffered to it as GOAT.
Many of us have so much wondered why our children are so stubborn, our tongue is a powerful tool, it can create and change one's destiny. Many of our children are so stubborn that they don't listen, u ask them to stop a particular act and after few seconds of listening, they go back. Many of us thinks its child's behaviour, NO, it's not, it is because many of us call our children bad names that nature impacts on them, eg. YOU IDIOT, YOU STUPID BOY, I want to go and pick my KIDS at school. You want to go do what? To go pick baby GOATs at school so they come scatter the aus? Etc. Isa 8:18 says "Behold, I and the CHILDREN whom the Lord hath given are for signs and wonders in Isreal" and he did not say for sacrifices. The bible also said we are Sons and Children of God. So pls brothers and sisters, if u'll agree with me, let's stop reffering to our CHILDREN as kids less they behave like one. What we say with our mouth matters a lot. Your opinions please.

thank you and may God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

Hugging Shaking Dads', Which Is Better? / Does Child Abuse Happen In Nigeria? / The Male Brain Vs. The Female Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.