Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

23 Minutes In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 23 Minutes In Hell (656 Views)

Look At some information About Hell From 23 Minutes In Hell / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / I Spent 23 Minutes In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Minutes In Hell by sidespin: 8:05am On Apr 15, 2013
23 MINUTES IN HELL

I have no idea why He picked me to go there. I'm the least likely to go to this place. My wife and I hate
evil movies. We hate anything bad. I don't even like the summer time, much less heat. It's filthy.
There's no order. It's all chaos and disorder and disgusting. And I love everything orderly and excellent.
He didn't answer me on that question. He said to me, "Go tell them that I hate this place, that it's not
my desire for one of my creation to go to this place, not one! I never made this for man. This
was made for the devil and his angels. You have to go and tell them! I've given you a mouth,
you go and tell them."
I thought to myself, "but Lord, they're not going to believe me. They're going to think I'm crazy or had a
bad dream." I mean wouldn't you think that? As I thought this the Lord answered me and He said, "It's
not your job to convince them. It's the Holy Spirit’s job! You just go and tell them!" And it was
just inside, "Yes Sir!" Absolutely, I have to go and tell them." You can't worry and fear what man is

going to think of you, you just have to go and do it and let God do the rest. Amen? And I said, "Lord,
why did they hate me so much?" "Why did these creatures hate me?" He said, "Because you're made
in my image, and they hate me." You know the devil can't do anything against God. He can't hurt
God, per say, but he can hurt His creation. That's why the devil hates mankind, and deceives him into
taking him into Hell. And he inflicts diseases upon him, anything he can do to hurt God's creation.

(THE PEACE OF GOD)
And then God flooded me with His thoughts. He let me touch a piece of His heart, of how much He
loves mankind. Unbelievable, I couldn't even take it. It was so overbearing. The love He has for man,
you can't take it in this body. You know how much we love our wives and our children? Well the love
we have can't even be compared to the love God has for us. His love is infinitely greater than our love
and our ability to love. It's just the same as it says in Eph 3:19, ”...to know the love of Christ which
passes knowledge...” It goes so far past knowledge, you can't even grasp it. I couldn't believe how
much He loved mankind, that He would die for just one person to not go to this place. And it hurts Him
so much to see one of His creation going to this place. It pains the Lord, He weeps to see one person
going. And I felt so bad for the Lord.
I felt His heart, He let me just touch a piece of His heart. He felt such sadness for His creation going
there. And I thought "I've got to go out and witness and take every last breath I have and go tell the
world about Jesus, How good He is." I mean, we have the gospel. It's good news. It's good news, and
the world doesn't know. They have to be told! You know, we have to share this knowledge. People just
have a lack of knowledge in this area. God wants us to share with them how good He is, and how He
hates this place.
He said to me also, "Tell them I am coming very, very soon." And He said it again, "Tell them I'm
coming very, very soon." Now I think, why didn't I say to him, "What do you mean Lord? What's
'soon' to you?" That's how we think. But I didn't ask. You just don't think to ask those things then. You
just want to worship Him so much. The peace of God that comes over you being next to Him is
unexplainable. I've been in anointed services, but there is no comparison to the love and the peace of
God you feel being next to Him.
And then I looked up and I saw those demons on the wall, that were so ferocious, they looked like ants
on the wall! They just looked like ants! They were still big, but with the power of God next to you, all of
God's creative power, they looked like ants on the wall. I couldn't get over it. I thought, "Lord they're
just ants!" And He said, "You just have to bind them and cast them out in my name." I thought
"boy, the power He's given the church." These things that were so ferocious, we were no match for a
devil without Jesus, none. They're ferocious, but with Him, they are nothing! A boldness rose up in me
right then, when I saw these creatures I felt like saying, "you creatures were the ones torturing me,
wanting to tear me apart? Come on! Come on now!" Maybe a little bit of my flesh rose up or
something, you know, I thought,”Jesus get 'em."

(LEAVING HELL)
As we left, we went up above the earth’s surface. We went above, because we were still in a tunnel.
Soon I couldn't see it any more, but it was like a whirlwind, a giant whirlwind we were in. We kept going
up. We had to go up, to get out of it apparently. When we got to the top of it, I looked down at the earth
and it was about this high. The curve of the earth was like that. It's awesome to look back at the earth!

I know God allowed that for me. He could have left that tunnel any which way He wanted. He knew in
my heart, as a kid I always wanted to see what the earth looked like from space. Maybe I watched too
much Star Trek or something, you know? I just thought it would be really neat to see the earth, and to
see it hung on nothing. Like the Bible says. It says in Job 26:7,
He stretches out the north over empty space; He hangs the earth on nothing.
As you look, you think, "What's holding this thing up? What's making it turn so perfectly?" God is in
such control. The power of God that flooded me, that He has, it's awesome. He has so much power.
Every single thing is in His control. Not a hair on your head falls to the ground that He doesn't know
about. Not a bird hits the ground that He doesn't know about. I was flooded with these thoughts. God
has so much power. It overwhelmed me. There's scripture in Isaiah 40:22 that says the Lord sits upon
the circle of the earth. There I was upon the circle of the earth. I even thought, "Lord, how come before
Christopher Columbus they could have read that scripture and known the earth was round." You know?
People wondered, they thought it was flat?
Anyway, as we came back down we passed through the shields; I knew we were passing through the
heat shield that was around the earth. I just knew it. I even thought stupid thought, here I am with God,
and I thought, "I wonder how He's going to go through that shield?" You know how in space they have
to penetrate it at just the perfect angle. We went through it with no problem what so ever. No surprise!
I'm sure the Lord must have rolled His eyes and said 'I can handle that one'. There is a scripture in
Psalm 47:9 that says,
...For the shields of the earth belong to God...
He is in control of everything, everything. I just didn't want Him to leave. I just wanted to be in His
presence. We were coming up fast on California. Just coming real fast, we were moving so quick, and
came up to our house. And I looked and I could see right through the roof of our house. And I could
see myself lying on the floor. This really hit me strong, right here because I saw my body lying there and
I thought, "That can't be me, I'm here, this is me!" You know, you've never seen two of yourself. Here I
was laying there and I thought, "That's not really me." And that scripture that Paul says, were we are
just in a tent (2 Corinthians 5:1), that hit me so strong. I thought "that's just a tent, that's nothing. That's
temporary. This is the real me." This is what eternity is all about. That life that we worry about, it also
hit me that we're a vapor, that life is just a vapor as in James 4:14 it talks about and how short this life is.
It's short. A hundred years if you live, it's nothing! It goes up like a vapor. And I thought, "We‟ve got to
live for God." What we do now, here, counts for eternity. We've got to witness. We've got to get out
there and save the lost. We can't worry about all these little petty things that we all get so tied up in and
hung up on. We need to really get out there and preach the gospel and the good news, because this is
over real quick.
But I saw my body lying there and I thought it was just as if you got out of your car and looked back at
your car. That's not you, it's your car. It just gets you around. That's how it looked to me. It just gets
me around here on the earth, but this is the real me. And I thought, "Lord don't leave, don't leave". I just
want to stay with You for a while. But He left. I came up to my body, and something pulled me back into
my body, like I was sucked back into my nose or my mouth.

Right then, when He left, that's when all the fear, the torture, and the torment came back into my mind!
Because it says in the Bible (1 John 4:18), "Perfect love casts off fear." So I was next to perfect love all
that time, so that left me, and when He left, all of a sudden all of the fear and the horrors of Hell
entered my mind. I couldn't stand it, I couldn't stand it! I was screaming. I was in agony. I couldn't live
with it. I knew that this body was not capable of withstanding that kind of fear. You can't hold up under
that kind of pressure. Your body isn't strong enough. So that's when I prayed and I was able to pray,
"Take it out of my mind!"
In the natural, you would have to go through all kinds of counseling to get through this kind of trauma,
but God took it out, instantly took it out, the trauma. He left the memory, but took the trauma and the
fear out. I was so grateful.
Anyway, after this, so many things happened, I wish we had time to go into all that God confirmed would
happened to me.
If there's someone here tonight, that doesn't know the Lord; you have to ask yourself a question. You
have to say, "Do I believe these people, that what they saw is real, all these people and myself?” But
more importantly, what the Word of God says about Hell. Do you want to take that chance and say, "No
I don't believe it, I don't believe that's real." You have to throw out all the Word of God, and all of us
trying to tell you. Are you willing to take that chance with your whole eternity? That would seem pretty
foolish to me. You can't let the devil deceive you. That big creature in the end there, that was laughing.
(shown in the video) That's how the devil would be when you got to Hell. He would laugh, because you
had an opportunity to receive the Lord and you missed it. But once you're there, there is no turning
back. There's absolutely no turning back. You would be there lost for ever.
Re: 23 Minutes In Hell by Edoboy1(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2013
Mmmmmmm, we shall know who is telling the truth and who told lie on that day. I really don't beliv these stories of people going to hell. Una nor dey go heaven?
Re: 23 Minutes In Hell by ijawkid(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2013
Edoboy1: Mmmmmmm, we shall know who is telling the truth and who told lie on that day. I really don't beliv these stories of people going to hell. Una nor dey go heaven?

The bolded is the question I've been asking too......grin
Re: 23 Minutes In Hell by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2013
Edoboy1: Mmmmmmm, we shall know who is telling the truth and who told lie on that day. I really don't beliv these stories of people going to hell. Una nor dey go heaven?

lol
Re: 23 Minutes In Hell by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2013
A white man welcomes them to heaven. A black man welcomes them to hell.
Re: 23 Minutes In Hell by ooman(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2013
musKeeto:
A white man welcomes them to heaven. A black man welcomes them to hell.

what?
Re: 23 Minutes In Hell by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2013
"For the household gods utter nonsense, and the diviners see lies; they tell false dreams and give empty consolation. Therefore the people wander like sheep; they are afflicted for lack of a shepherd." - Zechariah 10:2
Re: 23 Minutes In Hell by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2013
not the bible again... grrrrr

(1) (Reply)

Pilot Applied TB Joshua's Anionting Water For Plane Safe Landing / Does Man Really Have Free-will If God Is All-knowing / Why Can't Nigerian Men Of God Cure Hiv And Ebola Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.