Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Why The Misplaced Priority? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why The Misplaced Priority? (507 Views)

ASUU To Now Hold NEC Meeting Friday, Says Iyayi's Burial Top Priority / If U Misplaced Ur Jamb Registration Number Or Pin N U Want 2 Retrieve It Click Me / Please Help,i Misplaced My Jamb Slip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Misplaced Priority? by ologunduduabra(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2013
Why were higher institutions established? Why do we enroll in this institutions? why do we study? Is it for studying sake? Is it just for the certificate?

Why does studying seem boring? What happened to people seeking knowledge?i ask my self so many questions.
is the government an influence to the rate at which students excel?

Education should be the bed rock of our community growth and development.

I shared my views about real scholars @ http://www.seasonedlifejournal.com/2013/04/the-real-scholars-efiwe_15.html you can check it out.

The educational system seem to be a mess. A final year students spends time and money, sleepless nights just for project. After submission and all protocols observed, the project is dumped someone around the corner of the supervisors office. Meanwhile there are solutions to economic problems in some of those projects. It's so devastating.

It's more than having all kinds of degrees. It's about applying want we know to build the nation.
Re: Why The Misplaced Priority? by ologunduduabra(m): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2013
ologundudu abra: Why were higher institutions established? Why do we enroll in this institutions? why do we study? Is it for studying sake? Is it just for the certificate?

Why does studying seem boring? What happened to people seeking knowledge?i ask my self so many questions.
is the government an influence to the rate at which students excel?

Education should be the bed rock of our community growth and development.

I shared my views about real scholars @ http://www.seasonedlifejournal.com/2013/04/the-real-scholars-efiwe_15.html you can check it out.

The educational system seem to be a mess. A final year students spends time and money, sleepless nights just for project. After submission and all protocols observed, the project is dumped someone around the corner of the supervisors office. Meanwhile there are solutions to economic problems in some of those projects. It's so devastating.

It's more than having all kinds of degrees. It's about applying want we know to build the nation.

(1) (Reply)

Plc Training In India / Ican. A-z Procedure!!! / You Still Have A Chance With Unilorin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.