Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Atm Paid Me Incomplet Amount - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Atm Paid Me Incomplet Amount (698 Views)

How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic / Gtbank Customers Can Now Make Deposit Through Atm / Google Adsense Has Paid Me, See My Check Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atm Paid Me Incomplet Amount by Zumarocket(f): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
yesterday bein sunday 14/04/2013 i went to withdraw money with my GTBank master card, after tryin two Atm machines, (first bank/and gtbank) there was no service in the firstbank atm that was close to me, while ther was no money in Gtbank atma that was close.

so i decided to try another nearby atm machine that was in a hotel premesise, (pyramid hotel calabar), as i went in, insert my card, it took the machine 2mins to provide me space were i should input my password, i knew something was wrong but i needed the money so bad to by the fairly used bold 5.

after the long wait i key in 33,000 naira, and waited for the money to come out, Behold i cant belive that 33,000 is now 1000*14 pieces , i was nonplussed, i removed my card and left,. ATM paid me 14,000 naira instead of 33,000. and i was debited 33,000 in my account

i went to Gtbank this mornin to lay the complain, she was suprised on hearin my complain, so she gave me a form to feel, she now went futher to tell me that they will forward the complain to UBA (since it was "Union Bank of Africa" atm i used)
then when it is comfirmed from UBA they will forward the money back to my account. i should wait for nine(9) working days

now my question is this:

1. is it possible, that after i romove my card from the ATM machine with the incomplete payment, if another person insert his/her own card, it can add my money plus his/her own, and pay the person?

2. has any one here exprince same before?

3. can my money be refund? in this kind of complication, since the transaction is made in another bank(UBA) not my Bank(GTB)

thanx as you give ur matured contrubutions

(1) (Reply)

World Oldest Man Dies At 116. / Crazy Nigerian Youth Plans To Jump Out Of A Plane To CELEBRATE NIGERIA'S 100 Yrs / Want To Be Happier? Stop Doing These 10 Things Right Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.