Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount (2480 Views)

8gb, 16gb , 32gb Customised With Your Logo Atm Card Designed Flash Drive / I Buy Used Atm,solar And Inverter Batteries / Some Types Atm Skimmer For Sale. Skimmed Dumps For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by Zumarocket(f): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
yesterday bein sunday 14/04/2013 i went to withdraw money with my GTBank master card, after tryin two Atm machines, (first bank/and gtbank) there was no service in the firstbank atm that was close to me, while ther was no money in Gtbank atma that was close.

so i decided to try another nearby atm machine that was in a hotel premesise, (pyramid hotel calabar), as i went in, insert my card, it took the machine 2mins to provide me space were i should input my password, i knew something was wrong but i needed the money so bad to by the fairly used bold 5.

after the long wait i key in 33,000 naira, and waited for the money to come out, Behold i cant belive that 33,000 is now 1000*14 pieces , i was nonplussed, i removed my card and left,. ATM paid me 14,000 naira instead of 33,000. and i was debited 33,000 in my account

i went to Gtbank this mornin to lay the complain, she was suprised on hearin my complain, so she gave me a form to feel, she now went futher to tell me that they will forward the complain to UBA (since it was "United Bank of Africa" atm i used)
then when it is comfirmed from UBA they will forward the money back to my account. i should wait for nine(9) working days

now my question is this:

1. is it possible, that after i romove my card from the ATM machine with the incomplete payment, if another person insert his/her own card, it can add my money plus his/her own, and pay the person?

2. has any one here exprince same before?

3. can my money be refund? in this kind of complication, since the transaction is made in another bank(UBA) not my Bank(GTB)

thanx as you give ur matured contrubutions
Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by salvino(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
front page plzzz...

1 Like

Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by oseiwe(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
All I can say is dat u hv embarked on a very rare long journey.

1 Like

Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
Bro don't fear yet, I once had this same experience with fidelity bank, I went to withdraw money in the night,I keyed in 20k and was paid 1k. I later went to the bank in the morning and complained and was asked to fill an ATM error form and asked to wait for one week. On the fifth day of my waiting period,I was given back my remaining 19k. As for if the ATM can give another person the money, it can't because once you remove your ATM card from the machine, the transaction is recorded in its ledger book and closed, when another ATM is inserted the machine opens another ledger. Relax you will definitely get your money

1 Like

Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by docjuli(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
Sorry.
Have never heard of short-payment before by an ATM. Investigation may take up to 10 days. Just be patient sha. Mine was a dispense error by United Bank for Africa (UBA) using a First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) card; after investigation, a reversal was made.

Your money will not be added to another person's money.

Never experience.

If true, your account should be credited. Were you told how many days it will take? Just be patient sha.

1 Like

Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by ceejay80s(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mod, pls move dis thread, wetin concern technology market with atm wey no pay u
Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by Zumarocket(f): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
jchime: Bro don't fear yet, I once had this same experience with fidelity bank, I went to withdraw money in the night,I keyed in 20k and was paid 1k. I later went to the bank in the morning and complained and was asked to fill an ATM error form and asked to wait for one week. On the fifth day of my waiting period,I was given back my remaining 19k. As for if the ATM can give another person the money, it can't because once you remove your ATM card from the machine, the transaction is recorded in its ledger book and closed, when another ATM is inserted the machine opens another ledger. Relax you will definitely get your money

Thanks dude, ure the bomb

1 Like

Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by Zumarocket(f): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
docjuli: Sorry.
Have never heard of short-payment before by an ATM. Investigation may take up to 10 days. Just be patient sha. Mine was a dispense error by United Bank for Africa (UBA) using a First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) card; after investigation, a reversal was made.

Your money will not be added to another person's money.

Never experience.

If true, your account should be credited. Were you told how many days it will take? Just be patient sha.

yea the ask me to check back in 9ine working days.
Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by Babalegba(m): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
I had a similar experience once and it took about 18 days before it was finally rectified
Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by Zumarocket(f): 9:05am On Sep 21, 2013
up till today. My money has not bein refund. UBA are criminals they aet my money.
Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by ceejay80s(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2013
Ís uba now union bank of åfrica or uníted bank of africa?
Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by Zumarocket(f): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2013
ceejay80s: Ís uba now union bank of åfrica or uníted bank of africa?

is dat all u can sugest?, pls can u point out were u saw d typo error? (peace)
Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by gbogboti: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
Zumarocket: yesterday bein sunday 14/04/2013 i went to withdraw money with my GTBank master card, after tryin two Atm machines, (first bank/and gtbank) there was no service in the firstbank atm that was close to me, while ther was no money in Gtbank atma that was close.

so i decided to try another nearby atm machine that was in a hotel premesise, (pyramid hotel calabar), as i went in, insert my card, it took the machine 2mins to provide me space were i should input my password, i knew something was wrong but i needed the money so bad to by the fairly used bold 5.

after the long wait i key in 33,000 naira, and waited for the money to come out, Behold i cant belive that 33,000 is now 1000*14 pieces , i was nonplussed, i removed my card and left,. ATM paid me 14,000 naira instead of 33,000. and i was debited 33,000 in my account

i went to Gtbank this mornin to lay the complain, she was suprised on hearin my complain, so she gave me a form to feel, she now went futher to tell me that they will forward the complain to UBA (since it was "United Bank of Africa" atm i used)
then when it is comfirmed from UBA they will forward the money back to my account. i should wait for nine(9) working days

now my question is this:

1. is it possible, that after i romove my card from the ATM machine with the incomplete payment, if another person insert his/her own card, it can add my money plus his/her own, and pay the person?

3. can my money be refund? in this kind of complication, since the transaction is made in another bank(UBA) not my Bank(GTB)

Will help u recover ur money in 24hrs. At most in 48hrs. PM me.
Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by gbogboti: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
Zumarocket: yesterday bein sunday 14/04/2013 i went to withdraw money with my GTBank master card, after tryin two Atm machines, (first bank/and gtbank) there was no service in the firstbank atm that was close to me, while ther was no money in Gtbank atma that was close.

now my question is this:

Will help u recover ur money in 24hrs. At most in 48hrs. PM me.
Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by francis247(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
Wow. After over five months. That bank is a very hungry bank so I'm not surprised. This is very unfortunate. I suggest you open a fresh thread in the business section with the title labelling them as criminals.
Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by okpanachijona: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2013
I went to first bank to wedraw money using my ATM my account was debited without being paid.What do I do?
Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by bluefilm: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2018
oseiwe:
All I can say is dat u hv embarked on a very rare long journey.

What a reply!!!

Guy you bad wella. grin grin grin
Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by calddon(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2018
bluefilm:

What a reply!!!

Guy you bad wella. grin grin grin
and you decided to dig out this thread from 5years ago? anyway i had the same issue early this year, still unresolved
Re: Atm Debited Me,and Paid Me Incomplet Amount by nymphomaniac(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2018
How do dead threads like this resurface sef?

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! / ******Sold** Iphone 8plus 64gb RED COLOUR / 500gig 3gig Ram Btooth/webcam Win 7 Premium Hp Laptop(cheapest Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.