Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay (1180 Views)

If I Buy A Domain Name Will I Still Pay For Hosting (i Use Blogger) Help / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb / Do Nigerian Banks Still Pay Interests? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay by ChuksOkonye: 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
I am interested in partaking in this venture
Re: Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay by okosodo: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
But you have to learn the stuff for at least 1 year and practice the demo for at least 6 months. Without this, you are doomed. You can earn 20% of your initial capital every month and it will get to increase after some time like blood money.
Re: Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay by makforex(m): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
Forex market is paying money and it 'll always paying money! So far you learn it from experience trader. You can learn it within a week but it 'll take you like 3 to 6 months to practice,study,understand and mastering it.once all these have been done, you can make 100% of your initial capital daily.
Re: Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay by makforex(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
Forex market is paying money and it 'll always paying money! So far you learn it from experience trader. You can learn it within a week but it 'll take you like 3 to 6 months to practice,study,understand and mastering it on demo acct.once all these have been done, you can make 100% of your initial capital daily.
Re: Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay by okosodo: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
@makforex, you are not a trader. How can you make your capital in 1 day?
Re: Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay by makforex(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
@okosodo,you should have asked ur question first instead of saying am not a trader! You can even make more than ur initial capital in forex market daily if you know you to trade well which i always make most of the time. Let me quickly give u example: if u open ur forex acct with $100 and you trade 0.1 lot and u follow the trend of 150pips daily. Don't u know you can get 100 or more pips in the trade
Re: Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay by okosodo: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
My guy, $100 X 0.1 LOT X 150 pips is $15 usd, this is jackpot and it does not happen everyday except during nfp. Bros calculate am again
Re: Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay by okosodo: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
I am a swing trader and one of my trades can last for weeks depending on the liquidity and market flow but i hardly make up to 500 pips in 1 month
Re: Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay by cometozizo(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
makforex: @okosodo,you should have asked ur question first instead of saying am not a trader! You can even make more than ur initial capital in forex market daily if you know you to trade well which i always make most of the time. Let me quickly give u example: if u open ur forex acct with $100 and you trade 0.1 lot and u follow the trend of 150pips daily. Don't u know you can get 100 or more pips in the trade

Nice calculations and do u knw u can lose it entirely in a day . Mr man u r nt a trader just accept and learn from an experienced trader . @Okosodo true talk bro
Re: Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay by makforex(m): 6:53am On Apr 16, 2013
@okosodo,I don't know what u a calculating, from my broker's platform 0.1 lot is $1/p not $0.10/p which u caltd, and i didn't say u 'll get all d pips but can get 100pips from d 150 pips and remember trend is ur friend so whenever there is a trend in the market if u av a good indicator that catch up the trend from the start u 'll always make even more than ur initial capital.am a day trader not swing trader so don't expect the same result from us from the market even to the scalper trader. @cometozizo, what u don't know don't say it! Fine u can lose d entire money in a day even within hrs only if u don't av a good indicator and experience.a lot of factors determine ur success in forex and in forex we av diff traders with diff approach, diff system, diff risk, diff emotion and diff results.
Re: Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay by gerald2(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2013
ChuksOkonye: I am interested in partaking in this venture
Chuks, since most of us in this forum makes a living trading forex, you too can do it even more better. Just don't rush things, first of all go straight to www.babypips.com and acquire some basic training for your self and while reading and learning, download forex MT4 platform on your system and start learning by trading. You have to dedicate time, effort and energy for at least six months before you start think on going live. Learn and demo trade for the next three months, after that start learning again by opening a live account with a good ECN broker, fund the account with as little as $50 and start training again for the next three months, making it a complete six months of hardcore FX training. Do you know why you should invest $50? That's for you to taste the water cos demo trading has no emotion involved but live trading has much emotion involved. Please, don't mind the people that said you gonna be making zillion dollars daily, forex is not a get rich quick business but an investment. If you gonna be a rich dude in this game you have to let the power of compounding work for you. You can do this man, good luck!
Re: Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay by makforex(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2013
@geralds, u have said well but remember chuks can not be successful with just ur thought alone but just stepping stone. He needs an experience forex mentor to guilde him if he doesn't want to lose his money one million times!having said forex is not a get rich scheme but investment, i agree with u, but once u understand how it works and have a good indicator, experience, uninterrupted power supply,good laptop and reliable internet.then u a on ur way to good returns in forex market.
Re: Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay by rozayx5(m): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
NO it does nt it delivers bankrolls

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay by gerald2(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
rozayx5: NO it does nt it delivers bankrolls
Rozay my man.
Re: Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay by gerald2(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
makforex: @geralds, u have said well but remember chuks can not be successful with just ur thought alone but just stepping stone. He needs an experience forex mentor to guilde him if he doesn't want to lose his money one million times!having said forex is not a get rich scheme but investment, i agree with u, but once u understand how it works and have a good indicator, experience, uninterrupted power supply,good laptop and reliable internet.then u a on ur way to good returns in forex market.
First of all, you don't have to guide him with the mindset of making millions daily, you have to tell him the truth that this business is as hot as hell fire and can take someone to an early grave if care is not taking. It takes heart of a man to be successful in this field. He needs a mentor but personal training is very vital. Money management is the Holy Grail in this field, if you wanna hit it quick you lose it quick.
Re: Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay by makforex(m): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lol...you are right bro, sincerely speaking forex is hot fire for beginners, i learnt it through my nose before i understand it.best of luck to the guy anyway!
Re: Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay by ade101(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
makforex: Forex market is paying money and it 'll always paying money! So far you learn it from experience trader. You can learn it within a week but it 'll take you like 3 to 6 months to practice,study,understand and mastering it on demo acct.once all these have been done, you can make 100% of your initial capital daily.

Wanted to criticize This comment before but after reading further, i already seen enough criticism. Just to add to what has been said before, please OP, ignore his comment as it's the fastest route to destruction. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Zartech Farm / Nairaland And Membership Fees / Jobs And Career In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.