Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year (1484 Views)

Short Courses In Acting And TV Presenting / . / Great Startups Opportunity Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by jam04(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hi everyone,
The opportunity is presenting itself again just as it did last year and early this year. we call on prospective investors to invest in granite stones business and smile to the bank every week. This opportunity presented itself last year and january this year and fellow nairalanders invested and they are still smiling to the bank to cash out their returns every 2 weeks.They are our proof that this business is REAL and LEGIT

The business operation is located in Abeokuta, Ogun-state, South west Nigeria. We pay returns on invested funds every 2 weeks and the returns received depends on the amount invested.

NOTE: For those that signified interest in the last one we did in January but we couldn't allot slot to them, this is another opportunity and you shall be given preference if you contact us early now.

https://www.nairaland.com/1032531/investment-opportunity-granite-business...phase2

contact us for more details:
Penthouse Nigeria Ltd
olulay@yahoo.com
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by jam04(m): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
mails sent out to those that contacted us
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by Missktinz: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
jam04: Hi everyone,
The opportunity is presenting itself again just as it did last year and early this year. we call on prospective investors to invest in granite stones business and smile to the bank every week. This opportunity presented itself last year and january this year and fellow nairalanders invested and they are still smiling to the bank to cash out their returns every 2 weeks.They are our proof that this business is REAL and LEGIT

The business operation is located in Abeokuta, Ogun-state, South west Nigeria. We pay returns on invested funds every 2 weeks and the returns received depends on the amount invested.

NOTE: For those that signified interest in the last one we did in January but we couldn't allot slot to them, this is another opportunity and you shall be given preference if you contact us early now.

contact us for more details:
Penthouse Nigeria Ltd
olulay@yahoo.com

Please send me more information to my email at

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by jam04(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2013
yes here
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by alajimeche: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
good day,please send me more information to my box amechi.okafor@yahoo.com
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by chukwuwike2ny(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
More info:click2ny@gmail.com
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by potoki: 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
need more info:bisolent@gmail.com
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by fastlane84: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2013
More info... Fastlane.g@gmail.com
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by millhouse: 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pls email ‎​M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ on kevweno@yahoo.com
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by jam04(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mails will be forwarded on Monday.. Thanks
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by ahmmyreal(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
email me pls: ahmmstar49@yahoo.com
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by jam04(m): 6:09am On Jun 16, 2013
ahmmyreal: email me pls: ahmmstar49@yahoo.com

Mail will be sent to you on monday
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 16, 2013
olatunjiyusuf33@gmail. com
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by myola777(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
sakayinka@ymail.com
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by mail2shina(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
I'm interested, my email address: mail2shina@gmail.com
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by buruike(f): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
mofeolu@yahoo.com
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by dybaba(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
send the details to me gbemiyor@gmail.com
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
Please email to dejijohnz@yahoo.com.
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by patemy: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
patemeka2002@yahoo.com iam very much interested would like to know the details
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by jam04(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mails will be sent to you all tomorrow. Thank you all for showing interest
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by Yiga(m): 6:00am On Jun 17, 2013
more info,,Yigalee1@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by Prince4God(m): 6:28am On Jun 17, 2013
START YOUR OWN HOME BUSINESS NOW!!!

My dear friends, this is introducing the Quick Smart Programme designed to help you make at least N1 Million in six months with good team work. The most interesting part is we already have a team that is hitting the target. It takes hard work no doubt but the rewards are just too good.

Meanwhile, I am offering a bonus book valued at N7,500 for the first 30 people that will join me between Monday 17th - Friday, 21st June, 2013. Just include in your text or email "N7,500 valued bonus book" and you have it.

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!
Please, Follow the link to see the details.
http://completelyhere..com/2013/06/make-n1-million-in-less-than-less.html

Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by Aleshyto(m): 6:33am On Jun 17, 2013
2ascadek@gmail.com
Re: Hi Everyone, The Opportunity Is Presenting Itself Again Just As It Did Last Year by jam04(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
Thank you all for the interest shown in this. some people have taken the good step and they are waiting for theoir their first batch of ROI in about 2 weeks time.

mails have been sent to all those that contacted us and those that dropped their address on this thread

penthouse nigeria ltd
olulay@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Multi Purpose Heat Press T-shirt Printing Machines For Sale / FOR SALE GE VOLUSON 730 3D/4D ULTRASOUND MACHINE / Meet The Lagos Cab Man With A Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.