Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

How Many Men Can Say Amen to this? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Many Men Can Say Amen to this? (985 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji / How Many Men Can Resist This Women Knowing You Have A Gf Or Wife (photos / How Many Men Can Resist This Women Knowing You Have A Gf Or Wife (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Men Can Say Amen to this? by contactmorak: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
We got this from a Splendor Magazine reader. She is asking us to put this question to our many male readers out there.

"Hello Splendormag. I must confess you guys are doing an amazing job. I was at an eatery at Ikeja this afternoon when a taxi driver was harassing this pretty girl over shouting thief on her. When we moved closer t see what was wrong, the driver said the lady hired her from Ayobo and when he dropped her she could not pay but instead begging him and was trying to call a guy whose number was switched off. The lady who was in tears explained to us that it was her boyfriend who asked her to hire a cab to meet him at Opebi Bus stop that he will pay the taxi driver. She trusted the boyfriend and got on board, but unfortunately the guy had switched off his phone. It beats my imagination the way all guys treat girls in relationship. I can bet my life that every guy has treated atleast a girl wrongly before. Infact, I want to ask how many guys can say amen to this May your daughters be treated the way you treat other girls."

Guys over to you!!!smiley

www.splendormag.com/2013/04/how-many-men-can-say-amen-to-this.html?m=1

Re: How Many Men Can Say Amen to this? by dorggito1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
hmmmmm i hear!

(1) (Reply)

Different Faces Of Rita Dominic / More Music? Makeup Free Tonto Dikeh & Solid Star / Sallah Tragedy: Auto Accidents Took Lives Of 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.