Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,258 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Equitorial Trust Bank And Shell Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Equitorial Trust Bank And Shell Recruiting (1990 Views)

Shell Recruiting Graduate Trainees- Apply / Guaranty Trust Bank Is Recruiting? / Shell Recruiting Non-graduate Technicians (Closing 21st April) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Equitorial Trust Bank And Shell Recruiting by funsoo(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2006
Are you a young university graduate?.Equitorial Bank is looking for you.
See Guardian Newspaper of May 11th,2006 page 68. log on to www.equitorialtrustbank.com. SHELL ALSO ON PG 69 .BEST OF LUCK!
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank And Shell Recruiting by njokma(m): 11:52am On May 11, 2006
The link to equitorial bank does not display a career page. Can't the cv be posted online?
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank And Shell Recruiting by Seun(m): 1:55am On May 12, 2006
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank And Shell Recruiting by salamat(f): 8:47am On May 12, 2006
how do i send my cv to shell.
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank And Shell Recruiting by racey2k: 10:03am On May 12, 2006
The Phillip consuting web site that was advertised in the Guardian newspaer for (ie shell) elctronic online forms is generating an error report (404).
has any one been able to navigate to this place? or even complete the forms?
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank And Shell Recruiting by Bajoms(f): 10:20am On May 12, 2006
Thanks folks,
Sometimes i wonder what all these establishments mean by 2.1, what if my GPA was 3.49, does that mean my skills are not good enough. it's high time we get serious with this grade thing. Some people dont even deserve the so called 2.1 grades.
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank And Shell Recruiting by elphem(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2006
Thats what Nigeria has been and I dont see that new. WE value the PALI than the BRAINS making the Certificate. Anyway its not that thesame in all parastatals
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank And Shell Recruiting by seo(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2006
Has anybody been called from Glo to meet the Chairman?
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank And Shell Recruiting by seo(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2006
I did a second interview with Glo on the 24th of April and since then i have not heard from them. Anybody in my shoes?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Breweries Test In Abuja / First Bank Test / When Is Customs Recruitment Ending?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.