Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Woman Wears Only Underwear To The Airport To Reduce Security Check - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Wears Only Underwear To The Airport To Reduce Security Check (1314 Views)

When Airport Security Check is something Else / Photos Of Stranded Passengers At The Airport Due To Fuel Scarcity / Akwa Ibom International Airport To Take On Any African Airport Once Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Wears Only Underwear To The Airport To Reduce Security Check by igelomo(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
A woman in a wheelchair arrived at an airport wearing only her underwear to avoid an “enhanced” pat down, only to be subjected to an hour-long security search after traces of nitrate were found on her body.
Tammy Banovac, 52, said she decided to travel wearing only knickers and a bra after undergoing a search two weeks earlier. Referring to the earlier search, she told Oklahomannewspaper: “If it happened anywhere else, it would have been sexual assault.”

When she turned up at Oklahoma City airport hoping to be processed quickly, she was once again given an extra search, which caused her to miss her flight to Phoenix.

A video of the incident, showing the wheelchair-bound passenger in her black underwear and carrying her pet lapdog, was filmed by another passenger and posted on YouTube.

The telegraph officials said she was given the “enhanced” search this time because traces of nitrates, which can be used in explosives, were found on her body.

Nitrates are also found in medications and could also have come from a recent hunting trip she went on.

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has faced a growing outcry over new security measures at U.S.airports, with many travelers complaining they are invasive and humiliating.

In the latest case an Oklahoma City Airport spokesman said the TSA acted appropriately and “did everything they should have done.”

http://flynaija.org/woman-wears-only-underwear-to-the-airport-to-reduce-security-check/
Re: Woman Wears Only Underwear To The Airport To Reduce Security Check by gunuvi(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
Okay na. Make she come sit beside me for flight. I no go talk wetin we go do inflight o when cabin light is switched off.
Re: Woman Wears Only Underwear To The Airport To Reduce Security Check by igelomo(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
gunuvi: Okay na. Make she come sit beside me for flight. I no go talk wetin we go do inflight o when cabin light is switched off.

Hian...lol
Re: Woman Wears Only Underwear To The Airport To Reduce Security Check by FRANKBENN(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
igelomo:

Hian...lol

i like to make such one in mate.
Op gt link?
Re: Woman Wears Only Underwear To The Airport To Reduce Security Check by igelomo(m): 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
FRANKBENN:

i like to make such one in mate.
Op gt link?

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get New Zealand Visa / I Am Planning To Go To Dubai Anytime Soon, Any Job For Me There Please / Have You Seen This "Penis Seat" Reserved For Men In Public Transport? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.