Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Etisalat Income - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Income (4756 Views)

Etisalat Income / Etisalat Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Income by abolem369(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
Etisalat Income; an empowerment biz for all, make a little investment with etisalat today and be your own boss
Re: Etisalat Income by Coldblooded(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hmm! Which one is this one again?
Re: Etisalat Income by remzytimer: 10:19am On Apr 16, 2013
how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Etisalat Income by abolem369(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
Its real, what you need is 11,500 Naira, a one-time fixed asset and you watch 2k roll into your account daily, Much more profitable than just making money, its a sustainable source of income and also a plan B for working class.
Re: Etisalat Income by lexylexy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
ok lets assume you're for real. hw does it work already? hw much is ur ebook? which MLM company is dis? pls lets here it

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Income by abolem369(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
You don't have to assume if I'm for real, This empowerment scheme is powered by Oak and tower Ltd in combination with etisalat. The scheme is called Leverage caller club (LCC). Upon registration u'll b given an etisalat sim to make calls and texts free to users of the same line and u're also given five forms(alongside other things) to sign up five persons preferably for the first 5 persons on your call list or biz partners and lover(s). And that's all,so for every individual that comes up under you, u get 2k like I said earlier, and it keeps on rolling in. Note: know every pzn has at least 5 pzns each that u don't know at all,so its a easy empowerment scheme,not time consuming,doesn't stop you working and encourage your working partners,colleagues.... If u still entertain any fear u can call etisalat customer care and ask them about oak and tower Ltd with CUG number 4424.
Re: Etisalat Income by idsamoo(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
abolem369: You don't have to assume if I'm for real, This empowerment scheme is powered by Oak and tower Ltd in combination with etisalat. The scheme is called Leverage caller club (LCC). Upon registration u'll b given an etisalat sim to make calls and texts free to users of the same line and u're also given five forms(alongside other things) to sign up five persons preferably for the first 5 persons on your call list or biz partners and lover(s). And that's all,so for every individual that comes up under you, u get 2k like I said earlier, and it keeps on rolling in. Note: know every pzn has at least 5 pzns each that u don't know at all,so its a easy empowerment scheme,not time consuming,doesn't stop you working and encourage your working partners,colleagues.... If u still entertain any fear u can call etisalat customer care and ask them about oak and tower Ltd with CUG number 4424.
Come out straight!! Hw n where do we register?
Re: Etisalat Income by abolem369(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
I hope uve gotten all d explanations, jst indicate your interest by sending a text or call Emmanuel on 08095585966 or 07063094026. We'll arrange how to meet and sign you up. Congratulations in advance as you take the step to total financial freedom.
Re: Etisalat Income by Bigboytinz: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
U don come again oh...u dey find who account details u go collect go defraud...abi?
Re: Etisalat Income by abolem369(m): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
@bigboytinz the holy book says search all things thoroughly and establish d fact and truth. U don't av to tame wat I claim if u don't av any evidence to disapprove it, though u might av had several experiences with people out there,fine. But this is not a ponzi scheme, Etisalat as a telecommunication company can not jeopardise there reputation for anything,and if u think u av any problem wit it,u can call the etisalat customer care on an etisalat line and enquire like I said earlier(check my previous posts). The details we asked for is to register u on board because ur pay will b sent into ur bank account that was provided and if u think its private to u,jst contact me, I will give u d form and U'll fill it by yourself. Plz b careful of what u say in public places like this. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Income by abolem369(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hello,this is a great opportunity everyone don't miss it. Etisalat income! Be ur own boss!
Re: Etisalat Income by abolem369(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2013
People that has been following this thread will know that this is not a third party scheme. And for the integrity of whom you accuse and Etisalat, I told u to confirm from the customer service for God's sake,what else does people want for open-ness and transparency. Its a networking empowerment scheme,u just have to read through the thread to get the whole gist,don't just make a foolish comment plz.
Re: Etisalat Income by abolem369(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
U all are welcome to etisalat income, Congrats in advance as u make a vital decision for financial freedom!
Re: Etisalat Income by abolem369(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
I'll appreciate if d mods can make dis enter frontpage, its for all and sundry
Re: Etisalat Income by shadeblade: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
So everyone i register must register with N11,500 too. For how long will the free call or text given to me on the line lapse?
Re: Etisalat Income by abolem369(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
shadeblade: So everyone i register must register with N11,500 too. For how long will the free call or text given to me on the line lapse?

Its an investment to register with Lcc and be a partaker from the numerous benefits the scheme provides. Your second qxn, it has a monthly charge of 1000 naira while your first month subscription is free immediately after registration. And Remember it is an MLM scheme that earns you 2k from every of your direct and indirect downlines. Thanks and I hope ur qxns av been answered satisfactorily
Re: Etisalat Income by abolem369(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
Its not enough to view this great opportunity but to become part of it, calls have been rolling in for people who wants to get started, don't delay, call now and get started
Re: Etisalat Income by abolem369(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2013
abolem369: Its not enough to view this great opportunity but to become part of it, calls have been rolling in for people who wants to get started, don't delay, call now and get started
HELLO PEEPS
Re: Etisalat Income by ddjay: 7:03pm On May 02, 2013
i dnt use etisalat,pls sum1 using dia network pls call customer care to confirm dis
Re: Etisalat Income by abolem369(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2013
Phemie01 and dd_jay I tink I've made all points available,understood and clear.I told u to call etisalat customer care, ask them about Oak and tower Ltd with CUG number 4424. Drop ur feedback here when you are through! Thanks and stop discrimination, people keep registering everyday you are jst a minus.
Re: Etisalat Income by abolem369(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2013
Hello evry1, I jst got a call vr sum1 who told me he's called the CC and denied knowing LCC or oak and tower. What I want you to know is that etisalat sims are issued upon registration so there's no way their sims is gonna get beyond there walls. Oak and tower Ltd is based in lagos, the full address would be provided, but peeps there is ntin to doubt abt
Re: Etisalat Income by Louis007: 11:02pm On May 03, 2013
abolem369: Hello evry1, I jst got a call vr sum1 who told me he's called the CC and denied knowing LCC or oak and tower. What I want you to know is that etisalat sims are issued upon registration so there's no way their sims is gonna get beyond there walls. Oak and tower Ltd is based in lagos, the full address would be provided, but peeps there is ntin to doubt abt

U no dey tire?!?

Pls go get a life jhooor
Re: Etisalat Income by abolem369(m): 11:19am On May 04, 2013
Agbowo flat 16,suit 115/117 all season place,74 Isheri Rd,beside FRSC, Ojodu berger Lagos; that's the address of Oak and tower Ltd,you can also call Mr. Akinremi on 08095266999. Plz critics shld still keep looking because I know u'll still be part of this when you see your friends and pals in this scheme and u'll be surprised and blame ursef for not starting immediately you got the info. because timely info is power and time is also money, so stop the criticism give LCC a trial.
Re: Etisalat Income by abolem369(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2013
Contact Emmanuel on the Etisalat number;08095585966,
For further verification contact Mr Akinremi (lagos) on 08095266999. Make ur Vital decision now!
Re: Etisalat Income by dayoadetiloye(m): 11:55am On May 08, 2013
THIS PACKAGE IS REAL.
I HAVE EVEN CREATE A PLATFORM TO GET THE INFO TO MORE PEOPLE.
YOU CAN PLUG IN.

Re: Etisalat Income by Patiladwonder(m): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2015
how many of us have join Leverage Caller Club

Re: Etisalat Income by hurpeyeahme(f): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
It's more of networking....d no of pple u bring in determines Wat u get be it weekly or monthly......

(1) (Reply)

How Real Is This? / Male & Female Security Guards Wanted In Lagos / I'm Tired Of Looking For A Job!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.