Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,853 members, 7,844,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Male Child Syndrome - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Child Syndrome (1771 Views)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents / And What's So Special About The Male Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Child Syndrome by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
Quest for male child is becoming too critical in our society, to the point that it is now a major criterion which marriage can stand, which is also driving too many women into so many things to get male child due to d pressure from the husband and his family, a family is seriously having a hard time figuring this issue out, they already had six girls in one room apartment, with the husband doing a driving job for thirty five thousand naira monthly , wife currently not doing anything meaningful, the problem now is that the man said he would never stop until he gets a male child, the wife said no considering her health nd the economic situation in the country, the man now is threatning her wit a second wife. My people what is ur take in this matter.
Re: Male Child Syndrome by biolabee(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
the man is extremely phoolish
let him marry the second wife na...

he will be in his grave soon

35,000, 2 wives, 8 children(potentially)

carry gooooo
Re: Male Child Syndrome by slimyem: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2013
This is 2013.Its not so much of a big deal as it used to be.Even illiterates are no that close-minded anymore.
As for the stup1d man in your story,he'll get what coming to him-original sufferhead.undecided
Re: Male Child Syndrome by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 16, 2013
uch90: Quest for male child is becoming too critical in our society, to the point that it is now a major criterion which marriage can stand, which is also driving too many women into so many things to get male child due to d pressure from the husband and his family, a family is seriously having a hard time figuring this issue out, they already had six girls in one room apartment, with the husband doing a driving job for thirty five thousand naira monthly , wife currently not doing anything meaningful, the problem now is that the man said he would never stop until he gets a male child, the wife said no considering her health nd the economic situation in the country, the man now is threatning her wit a second wife. My people what is ur take in this matter.

The woman should have gotten a job. Her deciding to live as a full time housewife was a very foolish thing to do.
Anyway since her no good useless husband is threatening to marry another woman then she should report him to family to talk to him. How can a person that earns 35,000 a month and already had 6 children to feed be talking about getting a second wife?
Somebody needs to beat sense into that man's block head.
Re: Male Child Syndrome by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2013
Why is d woman idle? And why agree till the sixth one? She don't like herself.male child ko!
Re: Male Child Syndrome by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Why is d woman idle? And why agree till the sixth one? She don't like herself.male child ko!
. The woman is uneducated currently doing petty trade, she has an o level sertificate which is not fetching her any farely paid job, according to her she said her husband have not been able to raise a considerable amount of money for her to do a better business.
Re: Male Child Syndrome by dayokanu(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2013
uch90: . The woman is uneducated currently doing petty trade, she has an o level sertificate which is not fetching her any farely paid job, according to her she said her husband have not been able to raise a considerable amount of money for her to do a better business.

Are you the woman? Cos with your English sef we no know the difference
Re: Male Child Syndrome by greatgod2012(f): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
dayokanu:

ha! Dayo, you don finish am, haba! Kilode grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Male Child Syndrome by biolabee(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
Dk evil genius
Haba

Ontop satifikate
Re: Male Child Syndrome by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
dayokanu:

. My english is obviously not the subject matter if u are careful enough you would ve observed I am a guy not woman, besides this people ar very close to me. If u know the extend of this issue I don't think u ill ever bother about grammatical error.

1 Like

Re: Male Child Syndrome by funnyx(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
dayokanu:

Lmao grin grin
Re: Male Child Syndrome by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
uch90: . My english is obviously not the subject matter if u are careful enough you would ve observed I am a guy not woman, besides this people ar very close to me. If u know the extend of this issue I don't think u ill ever bother about grammatical error.
Don't mind him, that is how Nairalanders yab people sometimes.
Re: Male Child Syndrome by greatgod2012(f): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2013
@op, have you educated the man properly
Has that man ever heard about the great women we have, are they not making their families proud, women like Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Queen Elizabeth, Patience Jonathan, Dora Akuyili, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, and even GreatGod2012, we all make our families happy, its not only the males that make families happy. The man need proper orientation.
May God help him.
Re: Male Child Syndrome by biolabee(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, have you educated the man properly
Has that man ever heard about the great women we have, are they not making their families proud, women like Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Queen Elizabeth, Patience Jonathan, Dora Akuyili, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, and even GreatGod2012, we all make our families happy, its not only the males that make families happy. The man need proper orientation.
May God help him.

what education does the man need
He is looking for the wind and will reap the whirlwind

Even his first family (6 kids) is too much for an average earner not to talk to a driver and he wants to marry another wife

Carry Goooo

animal
Re: Male Child Syndrome by EmmyDe25(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, have you educated the man properly
May God help him.
PATIENCE JONATHAN great woman?? Pls what is her antecedent in the league of those women u mentioned?
Re: Male Child Syndrome by greatgod2012(f): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
EmmyDe25:
PATIENCE JONATHAN great woman?? Pls what is her antecedent in the league of those women u mentioned?

if she doesnt make sense to you, im sure she will make sense to some pple.
Sorry, i quite understand that everyone cant like her. Pele.
Re: Male Child Syndrome by tpia5: 3:03am On Nov 16, 2013
has he married the second wife?

how are they all feeding?

(1) (Reply)

16 Million Dollars Golden Baby Crib / As A Man, Can You Do This? / Help, How Do I Cut Him Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.