Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Sign-up Page Programming Help! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Sign-up Page Programming Help! (664 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign-up Page Programming Help! by kayjegs: 1:00am On Apr 16, 2013
Can anyone help with desigining a 4 page website and a sign up page. Or how can one design a sign-up page with a website such that users will have to login to access content.
Re: Sign-up Page Programming Help! by adexsimply(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
sorry..but do u av any programming experience?
Re: Sign-up Page Programming Help! by omoelu1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
what r the programmin languages u r gud at
Re: Sign-up Page Programming Help! by kayjegs: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
@Adexsimply and Omoelu1...Thanks for the responses. I am not good at any. I am just starting to learn about programming. I have got so many ideas and I ask people to help me design or program them but they dont seem to be able to get it all the time. I had an idea to create a mobile app and asked someone to help me do that. He did part of it but needs someone else to do the website part of it where people sign in to get access to download the app. This has been the problem. Someone helped to design a static website but I really needed a dynamic website. Is it very difficult to design a sign-up page? In case, I am ot clear enough about my request, please let me know. Thanks
Re: Sign-up Page Programming Help! by adexsimply(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
kayjegs: @Adexsimply and Omoelu1...Thanks for the responses. I am not good at any. I am just starting to learn about programming. I have got so many ideas and I ask people to help me design or program them but they dont seem to be able to get it all the time. I had an idea to create a mobile app and asked someone to help me do that. He did part of it but needs someone else to do the website part of it where people sign in to get access to download the app. This has been the problem. Someone helped to design a static website but I really needed a dynamic website. Is it very difficult to design a sign-up page? In case, I am ot clear enough about my request, please let me know. Thanks
creating signup pages is actually one of the easiest thing after ABC.. you can use php for that..
Re: Sign-up Page Programming Help! by kayjegs: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
@Adexsimply... thanks so much. How do I do that now? I am running out of time to make one now and I dont think I can do that myself at least for now, being a starter. I am just learning to create webpages.
Re: Sign-up Page Programming Help! by adexsimply(m): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
kayjegs: @Adexsimply... thanks so much. How do I do that now? I am running out of time to make one now and I dont think I can do that myself at least for now, being a starter. I am just learning to create webpages.
if you need sumone to do it for you..u culld PM me
Re: Sign-up Page Programming Help! by kayjegs: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2013
@Adexsimply....I have done that. Check..
Re: Sign-up Page Programming Help! by adexsimply(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2013
kayjegs: @Adexsimply....I have done that. Check..
didnt get it..
Re: Sign-up Page Programming Help! by omoelu1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
php is a very gud language for yu to lay ur hands on. it wunt take u much time to learn it.
Re: Sign-up Page Programming Help! by javadoctor(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2013
U need a background experience in programming.before u venture web.so u r jumping the gun pretty early.go and learn to code,web is nothing is you can code some basic functions.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Co Founder / “R Programmer Needed” / Java Tutor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.