Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party (18574 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
For crying out loud; can this lady put a bra on for once and cover that thing she’s got in her chest….huh; it’s getting boring…
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by naptu2: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
Denrele and Karen have been close friends for a long time (it was Denrele that convinced/pushed Karen to enter the Big Brother competition).

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by owobokiri(m): 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
Where is 'tellwisdom' to "spit profusely" on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by mariblizzy(f): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
what is even wrong with this ugly bitch must she show up her face in every event? She looks like some thing i can't even explain mwtch
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by Chilpg(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
Chai! this girl worwor die......see her face like ojuju calabar
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by alabraba(f): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
Karen Igho looks lyk a monster. Plssss add some fat to ♈ōϋя face.
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by Temismith(f): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
See dis 2 women o grin grin gringringringringrin
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by Bernabeau: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ugly face+ugly oranges
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by Policewoman(f): 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
Karen looks like a scarecrow.
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by Goldienana(f): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
Be lik d gurl dat changed to snake in a hotel
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by pekelepekele(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
any nursing mother in the house can stop their baby from sucking at anytime by placing printed out karen igho picture on their breast.
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by ayobase(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
DIRTY!
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by druid06(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
Karen has nice jugs and a nice bud to go with it. She just needs to lay low with the makeup thingy. It's too excessive as you can see in the photograph. I see why some ladies are envious about the girl. They would never be pretty in a million years as Karen is... Derenle, always the comic and always goofying around. Love that dude.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by LuluSparklez(f): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
derenle sha, used to like the dude Buh now I wonder, what is derenle?

& Madam Karen, are u doing advert for mary kay or mac? Or was it supposed to be a costume party Ode!
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by Akosbaba(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
iamswizz: i don tire.. abeg where i fit see ewa olomi buy this evening? sad
iya sikira side
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by kolexy(m): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ikpediarukevwe: This girl too worwor i nor lie... No facial difference between the video of d girl dat turned to a snake in a hotel in warri on vals day. If na lie make una go find the video watch... #Spits and runs away 4rm the thread

Girl turn to snake? Which movie be that one.
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by deeboiii: 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]WTF!!!
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by blaid: 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
simply trashy! lipsrsealed
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by Vansnickers: 12:06am On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by DollyParton1(f): 12:40am On Apr 17, 2013
See as human being uglee!!! Devil sef go fear
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by DollyParton1(f): 12:42am On Apr 17, 2013
Van snickers: [img]http://1.bp..com/-RBBtwh7Gdc8/UW2SO1Gr4rI/AAAAAAABnao/A5kRz_wkJj0/s1600/KAREN....JPG[/img]

@ss: A+
Boobs:B-
Face: Grade Pending.

Face: system error

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by Chibuhealth(f): 6:02am On Apr 17, 2013
They look like mad people especially d lady....haba!
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by marykias: 6:56am On Apr 17, 2013
God 4bid. Mak i no c dis 1 for dream
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by jonot: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2013
Karen is really trying too hard. over-exposing her boobs always & over-made up face. menene? undecided
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by oyinglory(f): 8:40am On Apr 17, 2013
undecidedDis Karen geh s so so Ugly! Chai! Ha worwority cannot b overemphasisied
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by buklan4realyah(f): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2013
I pity her life. she shud just continue doing dat rubbish she bliv she is catching fun.

by the time she get to a stage dat she needs to settle down she will now understands dat life is not funny.

just sit and tink well.....

life is not a bed of roses
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by harmony2013: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2013
Karen's make up is too much it made her face change.buh seriously I Don't no why celebs like exposing their bodies it not worth it at all
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by dlinglos(f): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2013
Denrele should plsssssssssss stop using whatever BLEACHING CREAM he is using! undecided
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by lindaflorence: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
they both look lyk mounted mad people
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by Yungdamzyl(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
NonsoB: [img]http://3.bp..com/-7y-JmcXVXQo/UWyT6ZV7b-I/AAAAAAAAJDY/EUfWh1_PDTY/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253Fay5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-749417[/img]

Someone wants to be in the news again! Oh yes!

Karen attended the MTV Base party dressed in an open chest long black gown that clearly exposes her two 'oranges'. Umm... Some people enjoy being controversial sha..

Meanwhile, it seems Karen is gradually taking over late Goldie's place in Denrele's life. Just saying

http://gistmetro..co.uk/2013/04/karen-igho-and-denrele-edun-at-mtv-base.html
i heard monkeys are needed @ ibadan zoo,because all d monkey don escape,so abeg who get karen pin,mke i tell am!!are u sure she is nt one of obasanjo's outside daughtersjst saying nii oooo
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by infiniteloop(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
didicold: Eeew, she looks too feral to look beautiful, all i see when i look at her is a predatory cat*God forgive me* and flashing her boobs all d time doznt make her look any less scary
#just saying#

What's 'feral'? You meant fairer, right?
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by omi20: 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
infiniteloop:

What's 'feral'? You meant fairer, right?
no its feral the girl need plastic sugery badly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danny Glover And Tim Reid In Lagos Ahead Of #93Days "Ebola" Cast Unveiling / TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys / Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.