Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

A Fair Virgin By Adeboye (Open Heavens) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Fair Virgin By Adeboye (Open Heavens) (749 Views)

How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Open Heavens 2012 Now Available On Mobile / Pastor Adeboye's Open Heavens Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fair Virgin By Adeboye (Open Heavens) by leffects(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2013
Memorise: But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. 1 Peter 3:4
Read: 1 Peter 3:1-4
Bible in one Year: 2 Chronicles 10-13
Prayer point: Father, thank You for saving me. Lord, let Your beauty radiate in and through me that it may attract everyone I should attract into Your Kingdom.
Those called to take part in the beauty contest at Shushan the palace during the reign of Ahasuerus were more than just virgins. They were also fair and young.
"Then said the king's servants that ministered unto him, Let there be fair young virgins sought for the king." Esther 2:2
In other words, virgins who were not beautiful were naturally exempted from the pageant. This is about what makes them outstanding among virgins, what makes them attractive. It is common for employers in need of fresh university graduates to request graduates with a second class upper grade, yet they will do everything it takes to grab the very few first class graduates. Those with a second class lower grade will be less appealing to them, while those with third class may hardly be considered. This means, by their grades they are sought or ignored. Their grades either make them attractive or repulsive. What is in your life that is making you attractive? It is not enough to be a virgin. You must be a beautiful virgin. Many sisters spend a lot to be physically ....................................................................................... http://earlydigest..com/2013/04/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-tuesday-16th.html
Read n share
Re: A Fair Virgin By Adeboye (Open Heavens) by leffects(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2013
Re: A Fair Virgin By Adeboye (Open Heavens) by leffects(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
still fresh.
Re: A Fair Virgin By Adeboye (Open Heavens) by AtheistD(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
leffects: still fresh.

So what happens to all the "ugly virgins"? Why are they also ugly?
Re: A Fair Virgin By Adeboye (Open Heavens) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
I'm beginning to wonder if these messages take on more meaning because of the messenger. I've read more enlightening material from my microwave manual...
Re: A Fair Virgin By Adeboye (Open Heavens) by mumumugu(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
And this thrash wil make front page because PRIVATE ADEBOYEJET said it
Re: A Fair Virgin By Adeboye (Open Heavens) by Paschal007: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Adeboye and his usual fantasies, tithes, private jets...virgins. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Did Adam And Eve Have Belly-Buttons? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 13th May, 2013 Signs Urgently Needed By Pastor / Video: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka Of Lord Chosen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.