Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! (1344 Views)

Nairaland Mods Please Show Respect To Christians / Interested In Moderating This Section? / You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
angry angry angry

I AM FED UP WITH THIS SECTION! I THOUGHT THAT THIS IS THE RELIGION SECTION BUT EVERY TIME I WAKE UP, I SEE AT LEAST 5 ATHEIST THREADS AT THE TOP OF THE SECTION JUST UNDER THE STICKIED THREADS. ATHEISTS HAVE RUN AMOK IN THIS SECTION! THEY OPEN THREADS ABUSING GOD AND CALLING YAHWEH ALL SORTS OF NAMES. THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR JESUS OR CRISTIANITY. IMAGINE TAT ONE OF THEM OPENING A THREAD CLAIMING THAT THE IDEA OF GOD IS A FRAUD.

IT IS NOT ENOUGH THAT 2 0UT OF THE 3 STICKIED THREADS ARE CHRISTIAN THREADS (LEAVING NOTHING FOR THE PAGANS) WE CHRISTIANS MUST FIGHT AGAINST THIS ATHEIST NUISANCE AND HAVE OUR WAYS. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF WAKING UP EVERY DAY TO SEE HELL BPUND HEATHENS ABUSING OUR ALMIGHTY GOD. I AM TIRED OF THIS CONSTANT BLASPHEMY. EVEN THOUGH ATHEISTS THREADS HARDLY REACH THE FRONT PAGE, I THINK SEUN IS ALLOWING THE ATHEISTS TO RUIN THIS WEBSITE. I WANT MORE PASTOR CHRIS AND ADEBOYE THREADS. I WANT MORE THREADS PRAISING GOD AND MORE TITHING THREADS! I WANT TO COME TO THE RELIGION SECTION WHERE I CAN DISCUSS WITH MY CHRISTIAN FRIENDS ON THE BIBLE- YES ALL THE 30 VERSIONS OF IT.

FUTHERMORE, THERE IS THIS ATHEIST CALLED OOMAN WITH ALL HIS FOOLISH AND ILLOGICAL THREADS AGAINST GOD AND CHRISTIANITY. HE THINKS HE IS INTELLIGENT WITH ALL HIS SCIENCE! HE HAS NOW BECOME THE RING LEADER OF THE FOOLISH ATHEISTS, OPENING THREADS EVERY HOUR BASHING GOD. LET ME TELL YOU, GOD IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THOSE SCIENTISTS AND THEIR FOOLISH THEORIES!

MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS, I BELIEVE GOD SHALL DELIVER US FROM THIS NUISANCE OF ATHEISM LIKE HOW HE DELIVERED THE ISREALITES FROM THE HANDS OF PHAROAH (AFTER 300 YEARS OF SLAVERY). I AM FASTING AND PRAYING FOR SEUN AND THE MODS TO HELP US WITH THIS PROBLEM. YOU CAN SUPPPORT MY FASTING WITH SOME TITHES.

EDIT; I ALMOST FORGOT THAT PEST CALLED PAGAN9JA, HE IS THE RINGLEADER OF THE FEW PAGANS HERE. HE NOW IS IN CAHOOTS WITH THE ATHEISTS. HE NOW DERAILS CHRISTIAN THREADS AND KEEPS SHOUTING ABOUT HIS TRIBAL AFRICAN GODS. LET US CHRISTIANS SERVER OUR WHITE JESUS IN PEACE.

3 Likes

Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Rapmaestro(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
bros u dey vex gaan ni o
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
Logicboy03: angry angry angry

I AM FED UP WITH THIS SECTION!

Rather amusing! Have I told you that reverse psychology is not one of your strongest points? grin
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Rather amusing! Have I told you that reverse psychology is not one of your strongest points? grin

Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by mumumugu(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
This thread was actually opene by an atheist. Prooved; atheist contradict theselves;effect of drugs,
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
mumumugu: This thread was actually opene by an atheist. Prooved; atheist contradict theselves;effect of drugs,

Sarcasm.....mmmmm
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by AtheistD(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2013

I AM FED UP WITH THIS SECTION! I THOUGHT THAT THIS IS THE RELIGION SECTION BUT EVERY TIME I WAKE UP, I SEE AT LEAST 5 ATHEIST THREADS AT THE TOP OF THE SECTION JUST UNDER THE STICKIED THREADS. ATHEISTS HAVE RUN AMOK IN THIS SECTION! THEY OPEN THREADS ABUSING GOD AND CALLING YAHWEH ALL SORTS OF NAMES. THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR JESUS OR CRISTIANITY. IMAGINE TAT ONE OF THEM OPENING A THREAD CLAIMING THAT THE IDEA OF GOD IS A FRAUD.

IT IS NOT ENOUGH THAT 2 0UT OF THE 3 STICKIED THREADS ARE CHRISTIAN THREADS (LEAVING NOTHING FOR THE PAGANS) WE CHRISTIANS MUST FIGHT AGAINST THIS ATHEIST NUISANCE AND HAVE OUR WAYS. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF WAKING UP EVERY DAY TO SEE HELL BPUND HEATHENS ABUSING OUR ALMIGHTY GOD. I AM TIRED OF THIS CONSTANT BLASPHEMY. EVEN THOUGH ATHEISTS THREADS HARDLY REACH THE FRONT PAGE, I THINK SEUN IS ALLOWING THE ATHEISTS TO RUIN THIS WEBSITE. I WANT MORE PASTOR CHRIS AND ADEBOYE THREADS. I WANT MORE THREADS PRAISING GOD AND MORE TITHING THREADS! I WANT TO COME TO THE RELIGION SECTION WHERE I CAN DISCUSS WITH MY CHRISTIAN FRIENDS ON THE BIBLE- YES ALL THE 30 VERSIONS OF IT.

FUTHERMORE, THERE IS THIS ATHEIST CALLED OOMAN WITH ALL HIS FOOLISH AND ILLOGICAL THREADS AGAINST GOD AND CHRISTIANITY. HE THINKS HE IS INTELLIGENT WITH ALL HIS SCIENCE! HE HAS NOW BECOME THE RING LEADER OF THE FOOLISH ATHEISTS, OPENING THREADS EVERY HOUR BASHING GOD. LET ME TELL YOU, GOD IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THOSE SCIENTISTS AND THEIR FOOLISH THEORIES!

MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS, I BELIEVE GOD SHALL DELIVER US FROM THIS NUISANCE OF ATHEISM LIKE HOW HE DELIVERED THE ISREALITES FROM THE HANDS OF PHAROAH (AFTER 300 YEARS OF SLAVERY). I AM FASTING AND PRAYING FOR SEUN AND THE MODS TO HELP US WITH THIS PROBLEM. YOU CAN SUPPPORT MY FASTING WITH SOME TITHES.

EDIT; I ALMOST FORGOT THAT PEST CALLED PAGAN9JA, HE IS THE RINGLEADER OF THE FEW PAGANS HERE. HE NOW IS IN CAHOOTS WITH THE ATHEISTS. HE NOW DERAILS CHRISTIAN THREADS AND KEEPS SHOUTING ABOUT HIS TRIBAL AFRICAN GODS. LET US CHRISTIANS SERVER OUR WHITE JESUS IN PEACE.

LMAO, just too funny. Are you sure there are just 30 versions of the bible? I bet there might be more. Dont forget to also add the book of Mormon etc.
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by alfaman2: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2013

LET US CHRISTIANS SERVER OUR WHITE JESUS IN PEACE.

Hehehe. The virgin god born of a virgin mom. And his dad is also a virgin. Hahaha. Some people need brain surgery.
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
Atheist:-D:

LMAO, just too funny. Are you sure there are just 30 versions of the bible? I bet there might be more. Dont forget to also add the book of Mormon etc.

I bet if I wrote an essay about my first day on nairaland, in my dialect, there will be various versions of that essay; as many we have men who can 'nack big big Engrish'.

It's really not surprising though wink
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by AtheistD(m): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
striktlymi:

I bet if I wrote an essay about my first day on nairaland, in my dialect, there will be various versions of that essay; as many we have men who can 'nack big big Engrish'.

Agreed. But then why have these not been compiled to form one STANDARD bible? So many versions with different books in them. Even the canon books are somewhat slightly different in interpretations.
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2013

Lol....there could be more versions.
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
alfaman2:

Hehehe. The virgin god born of a virgin mom. And his dad is also a virgin. Hahaha. Some people need brain surgery.

Lol.......jesus was no virgin according to some versions
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Contradicting and incomplete versions? Abegi
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2013

Agreed. But then why have these not been compiled to form one STANDARD bible? So many versions with different books in them. Even the canon books are somewhat slightly different in interpretations.

I believe you know why! cheesy

So many personal ish flying around...it's just like asking why Nigeria has not come up with a satisfactory revenue allocation formula since the oil boom... grin
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Contradicting and incomplete versions? Abegi

I believe I have explained why this is so wink
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by ooman(m): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
I see atheists eating me up.

Striky claims am notan atheist, LB claims my inputs are too much.

The truth about yahweh must be told and this i have taken up as a job till yahweh dies out of africa.
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
striktlymi:

I believe I have explained why this is so wink

You also believe in a magical skydaddy.

Both beliefs are false
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
ooman: I see atheists eating me up.

The truth about yahweh must be told and this i have taken up as a job till yahweh dies out of africa.

...in your dreams man! in your dreams!!
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
ooman: I see atheists eating me up.

This was sarcasm. Dont take this thread seriously
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

You also believe in a magical skydaddy.

Both beliefs are false

Nah, I don't do magics!
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Shut up. Dumbazz. It irritates me to the bone when cretins like yourself want yahweh in africa
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

We know too well than take anything in this thread seriously!!!

It's just for fun! grin grin grin
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Nah, I don't do magics!

What is turning a woman into a pillar of salt if not magic?
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Shut up. Dumbazz. It irritates me to the bone when cretins like yourself want yahweh in africa

Awwww...my pretty baby master boo is irritated! C'mon, man up to the reality that God is already in Africa! cheesy
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

What is turning a woman into a pillar of salt if not magic?

I said I don't do magic!!!
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
striktlymi:

I said I don't do magic!!!

You believe in a magical skydaddy?
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by AtheistD(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
striktlymi:

I believe you know why! cheesy

So many personal ish flying around...it's just like asking why Nigeria has not come up with a satisfactory revenue allocation formula since the oil boom... grin

Because we have CORRUPT leaders. You cant say the same about the leaders of Christendom.... oooops shocked

You can cool
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
LWKMD! grin tongue
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by ooman(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

understand that tongue
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by ooman(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
striktlymi:

you'd be surprised when we achieve that tongue
Re: Mods!! Please Do Something About This Section!!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2013

Stop trying to swim against the tide, Christianity and Yahweh are going extinct....let it go!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Incredible Story Of Kindness – Catholic Priest Donates Kidney To Muslim Man / Is There Any Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness? / Why Do Atheist Hate God If He Does Not Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.