Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,660 members, 7,959,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Marathon Bombing:boy, 8 Killed As He Was Waiting To Give His Runner Father A Hug - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Marathon Bombing:boy, 8 Killed As He Was Waiting To Give His Runner Father A Hug (645 Views)

LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) / “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja / Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marathon Bombing:boy, 8 Killed As He Was Waiting To Give His Runner Father A Hug by mulumele(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
An eight-year-old boy waiting at the finish line to give his father a hug was among three people killed and more than 144 injured when two explosions rocked the Boston Marathon in the worst terrorist atrocity since 9/11.

Martin Richard died after bombs hidden in rubbish bins were detonated within seconds of each other during the Patriots’ Day bank holiday yesterday, sending terrified runners and spectators fleeing for their lives and leaving a scene of 'unspeakable horror'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2309545/Boston-Marathon-bombings-death-toll-Martin-Richard-8-named-1-3-victims-144-injured.html

(1) (Reply)

Mourners Flee As Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral / RE: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" / See This Photo (funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.