Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

8 Facts That Proove All White Garment Churches Are Demon Possessed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Facts That Proove All White Garment Churches Are Demon Possessed (25734 Views)

'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! / Misconceptions About White Garment Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Facts That Proove All White Garment Churches Are Demon Possessed by highyo: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
I was born in C&S and I grew up there. If not for God help, Only Him knew where I would be by now. But I tell you if you are a member of those religions, you are opening your arms for demonic activities into your life.
Things that are common among this people are, sweeming in dreams, Sex in dream, Eating in dream and many bad dreams

1. Number one is their issue of entering the church without shoes shows something secrete behind it.
If satan will want to come up with a doctrine, of course he will pick up something from the bible. And He told Moses, put off that shoe of yours for this is a holy ground.
Similarities, Herbalist don’t allow shoes into their temples, C&S Olumba Olumba, and CCC
2. We have been given a name above all othe names, in the name of Jesus all kneel must bow. Without Jesus, no one can get to God.
CCC and C&S prayed in the name of an Angel. Which is very wrong. A demon can decide to name itself Gabriel or Michael. And even if you just finished fornicated or even kill and you call on it, it will answer you for sure

3. Ish 66:3 He who makes an offering of perfume / incense(TURARI) for a sign give worship to an demons/Idols
The yeye smoke wey dem go put around the church deceiving us they were chasing away demons, not knowing that they were inviting demons into our midst
Most especially their demonic perfumes. This is also common among wiches, catholics etc

4. Isaiah 66:3 He who makes a meal offering makes an offering of pig’s blood.
They will made food offering for children in the church, not knowing they were initiating the children into witches and wizard. Killing the children stars, calling it Ipese, people who don’t studied their bible is in danger already.

5. Isaiah 66:3 , people who kill a bull , ox, Rams, etc as a sacrifice is like killing human being. Don’t think you are doing that for God. Our God is not a vampire that you will be sacrificing human to. Or Why will you compare Him to Demons that suck human blood?

6. At times they call on the name Dansalam Jehovah Raphecal Mimo, Elisa Elili Mimo, JAH rarah Mimo= Mimo Mimo Mimo

Is Dansalam Jehovah Raphecal Mimo, Elisa Elili Mimo, JAH rarah Mimo in the Bible? You better get out of that religion and go for a thorough deliverance before is too late

7. Why do they always have their Churches beside the river? Are they worshiping the water spirit or they are worshiping God? Because all evil of this world are living in the water
Like, Leviathan, Queen of the coast, The Dragon 666, Mammy water etc. Fact in the bible
Ezekiel 29:3-5
In Job 41: 2
Psalm 74:13-14
Job 41:2
Job 41:14-15)
Psalm 104
Ezekiel 29: 3-5
Ps 74:13-14
Rev 12:3

8. The one wey dey annoyed me pass na the issue of their deliverance. Flogging people with cane. Chai God have mercy.
Please I am not here to make jest of any churches but the bible said if you know what is right and you refuse to tell other, they will surely perished but their blood will be on your hand. I don warn you ooooo. Depart from false religion and join Bible living church like MFM, DEEPERLIFE CAC BAPTIST, APOSTOLIC FAITH, ASSEMBLY OF GOD, REEDEMED CHRISTAIN CHURCH etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Facts That Proove All White Garment Churches Are Demon Possessed by ednut1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
guy put dis in comedy section, i don laff piss for body, der is one cele in front of my new house, from upstairs i see funny lookin activities goin on, pregnat women, floggin of one bros, funny lookin room nd enclaves. deir gals dey fear me self, dem dey trip for landlady pikin, but i get feelin say if i nack dem na destiny dey vanish hhmmmmmmmmm
Re: 8 Facts That Proove All White Garment Churches Are Demon Possessed by noskeybaba: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
i thought u were making sense until u mentioned catholic church. And to ask, who are u to knw the churches u mentioned worship the true God?

10 Likes

Re: 8 Facts That Proove All White Garment Churches Are Demon Possessed by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
Man ur evidence re very weak.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Facts That Proove All White Garment Churches Are Demon Possessed by highyo: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
noskeybaba: i thought u were making sense until u mentioned catholic church. And to ask, who are u to knw the churches u mentioned worship the true God?

I DONT NEED TO MENTION CATHOLIC CHURCH FOR WE HAVE TREATED THAT IN THE PAST
IF YOU WANT PROOVE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://www.nairaland.com/1111432/image-called-jesus-demon-4

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts That Proove All White Garment Churches Are Demon Possessed by Bolajeth(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2017
I will start by saying may the lord God Almighty forgive you for this act of blasphemy, Cherubim and Seraphim MOVEMENT Church is a living church rooted and grinded in the word, you'll notice I capitalize d word "Movement" I don't know of any other C&S but I know of C&S Movt Church we r not guilty of any of your allegations I guess u were trying to point out to those "papa_njo" churches not Movement. Try attend a C&S Movement Church and you'll know verily that it is indeed a living church. Is it from the hymns or the revelations or even the conduct of service which so many denominations are emulating talk of d anointing oil, candle stick (packagely call it Candle night), hymnals, e.t.c. There are still manifold miseries about God you need to know
In conclusion Remember God will not judge you based on the church you attend but on your act.
Ayo ni o

3 Likes

Re: 8 Facts That Proove All White Garment Churches Are Demon Possessed by Wantedola(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
If you'd of said some white garment churches. You'd have been correct sir.
Re: 8 Facts That Proove All White Garment Churches Are Demon Possessed by DownChelsea(f): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
Op no offence, but you are irredeemably myopic, naive and stupid.

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts That Proove All White Garment Churches Are Demon Possessed by FxMasterz: 2:44am On Jun 24, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Joke With Prophecies! / Christian Terrorists! / Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.