Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

77 Virgins Were Given To Me As A Reward Of My Suicde Bombing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 77 Virgins Were Given To Me As A Reward Of My Suicde Bombing (1553 Views)

If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? / The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. / When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

77 Virgins Were Given To Me As A Reward Of My Suicde Bombing by Ogadtop(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
a suicide bomber got to heaven and was presented with 77
hefty looking men.he asked what to do with them and he was
told that those were his own 77 virgins he was promised before
embarking on his suicide mission.he said with amazement that
these are not ladies,but the reply he got baffled him:
was the sex of the virgins mentioned? take jor and let me
pass.mumu like u.
Re: 77 Virgins Were Given To Me As A Reward Of My Suicde Bombing by fuckluv(f): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
He should have asked 4 amnesty.
Re: 77 Virgins Were Given To Me As A Reward Of My Suicde Bombing by adextetoo(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
aπϑ sef dey never include sex aπϑ child bearing.....mumu 4 life
Re: 77 Virgins Were Given To Me As A Reward Of My Suicde Bombing by Ogadtop(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
fuckluv: He should have asked 4 amnesty.
no mind dem.dem like to fvck more dan money.thats why dem no gree take money from fed.govt. Only if i look like a mallam i for go claim money for amnesty walai

(1) (Reply)

TGIF!! Ladies And Gentleman, Do You Know Who This Is? Lolz / Messi Campaigning For GMB After Scoring A Goal. (photo) / My Love For You Is Ebalasting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.