Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Christain Business Seminar in Lagos! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Christain Business Seminar in Lagos! (1668 Views)

(pictures) New Novels, Storybooks And Christain Books For Sale @ Take-away Price / Business Seminar In Lagos / Empowerment Seminar In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christain Business Seminar in Lagos! by SPECS007: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
Hello peeps,Please i need an urgent information about the forth coming business seminar tagged "Wealth Creation" hosted by CBS.Any information about it will be appreciated.Thanks!
Re: Christain Business Seminar in Lagos! by mctuko: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
Yea! i saw it on Facebook last week thursday,at first when i saw it,i thought it was platform of poju oyemade,but on a close look,i discovered that its another ministry called Christ Kingdom Citizens.They are bringing big names like Lere Baale. President,Business School Netherlands,Gbegan Sesan and so on.Its holding on the 1st of May @ Swan hall,national Stadium,Lagos by 10am. You can check their website www.christkingdomcitizens.org
Re: Christain Business Seminar in Lagos! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
A friend told me about the seminar. I will love to attend, I learnt it is Free pass.
Re: Christain Business Seminar in Lagos! by tjmc: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
What are d things to be taught please
Re: Christain Business Seminar in Lagos! by mctuko: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
According to what they are saying on their facebook page and group,the one day seminar will capture the following highlights:

 Business in a global scale
 Understanding the sole of business
 Small scale business growth strategies
 Modern technology as a tool for business growth
 The role of media as a promotion agent of business in today’s world
 The importance of structural organization in effective business management
 The place of innovation in business

I just copied it from their website,you can also see it at www.christkingdomcitizens.org

Well,i think this guys are doing good.I should be there myself on that day.Guy i no fit miss this kind tin.Atleast make i go see Gbegan Sesan and the President of Business School Netherlands face to face.I hear say those guys get beta yearn for mouth.No worry after the seminar,i go send you the pix.lol!

Re: Christain Business Seminar in Lagos! by SPECS007: 6:56am On Apr 17, 2013
Wow! thank you guys for all the information.I trust nigga peeps,they are always informed.I have checked out the site of this guys organizing the free business seminar,i found out that they also intend to offer free professional business consulting.Therefore,i would encourage anyone who has bin wondering how to take his/her business to the next level to jump in now.They are giving free business professional consulting for 6 months. WOw! Guys no dull o!

Here is one of their speakers[b] Lere Baale[/b],omo see profile:

Lere Baale has B.Sc. Pharm. plus MBA degrees and has attended several executive leadership education programs in Europe and USA covering
Marketing, Business Strategy Management and Organizational Effectiveness.
Experience
 Lere Baale is the President & Chief Executive of Business School Netherlands, Nigeria. (www.bsn.eu/nigeria) and he is a Lead Consultant / Regional
Director of Howes Consulting Group (www.howesgroup.com) in Middle East and Africa Region, a special purpose vehicle for Centre for Management
& Organizational Effectiveness USA. (www.cmoe.com)
 Lere currently serves on the board of directors of multinational firms including CMOE-USA, Biz School Netherlands, Montserrat Telecoms, Integra8
Telecoms, and Howes Group. He currently serves the community as a member of the board of Lagos State University Teaching Hospital-LASUTH,
and as a Mentor/Facilitator of FATE Foundation.
 He is a Certified Consultant and an International Speaker with passionate focus on Strategy, Leadership, Marketing and Systems. He has over 30
years of business management experience in leading world class global corporations. He was the Consultant Chief Strategy Officer for Globacom
(www.globacom.com) and also served the Worlds biggest Pharmaceutical firm, Pfizer (www.pfizer.com) where he worked for over two decades
including ten years as Regional Executive Director of Marketing & Field Force Effectiveness for East, Central and West Africa covering 35 countries.
 Lere’s primary focus now covers Strategy, Leadership, Structure and Business Process Reengineering. He has provided transformational leadership
handling several projects on strategy, marketing, sales, customer service, branding, teamwork, leadership, talent review and business process
reengineering in various industries like telecoms, energy including oil and gas, banking, insurance, and other financial institutions, healthcare and the
public sector.
Professional Honours & Board Membership
 Director, Montserrat Limited – Location Based Telecom Services Firm – 2010
 Director, Integra8 Solutions Limited – 2010
 Board Member , Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja – 2008
 Director, Business School International, Netherlands – From 2008
 Certified Consultant, Service Quality Institute, USA – 2008
 Certified Member – American Society for Training & Development – 2007
 Member, Haggai Leadership Institute Hawaii USA – 2007 ( M0704 – 132775)
 Consultant Change Facilitator & Certified Business Coach - 2006
 Regional Director, Centre for Management & Organizational Effectiveness USA (CMOE-MEAR) – 2006
 Visiting Lecturer on Strategy & Marketing – Business School International, Netherlands – From 2005
 Member, Institute of Pharmacy Management International UK – 2005 (M 03169)
 Set Advisor, Business School Netherlands - 2003
 Eminent Personality, Nig Association of Ind. Pharmacists – 2000
 Fellow/Lecturer, West African Post Graduate College of Pharmacy - 1999.
 Fellow, Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria - 1997. (M 0115)
 Merit Award Winner of PSN – 1997
 Healthcare Ambassador of Pharmacy – 1996
 Healthcare Manager of the year – 1993
 Fellow, Marketing & Management Education Foundation - 1992 (M 020)
 Member, Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (M 0830) - 1990
 Member, Nigerian Marketing Association (M 0358) – 1987
 Member, Nigerian Institute of Management (M 022446) – 1985

Guys! abegi can this be real? What an intimidating profile.I kon dey ask myself which time i go be like this? lol

Re: Christain Business Seminar in Lagos! by SPECS007: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
Get ready for my own profile.lol i need to build a powerful profile o.Who can help?
Re: Christain Business Seminar in Lagos! by mctuko: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
DEAR NAIRALANDER, DOES ANY BODY KNOW THE PEOPLE BEHIND THIS SEMINAR!I CHECKED THEIR WEBSITE AND DISCOVERED THAT THE SPEAKERS THEY ARE BRINGING ARE NOT THE CONVENTIONAL SPEAKERS YOU SEE IN OUR EVERY DAY SEMINAR.HEAR AGAIN IS ONE OF THEIR SPEAKERS GBENGA SESAN .

GBENGA SESAN IS THE FOUNDER OF PARADIGM INITIATIVE NIGERIA. AN OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY ELECTRONIC/ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING GRADUATE, ‘GBENGA COMPLETED EXECUTIVE PROGRAMS AT LAGOS BUSINESS SCHOOL AND AT OXFORD, HARVARD, STANFORD AND SANTA CLARA UNIVERSITIES. HIS CONSULTING EXPERIENCE INCLUDES ASSIGNMENTS FOR MICROSOFT, HARVARD UNIVERSITY AND UNITED NATIONS AGENCIES, IN OVER 30 COUNTRIES.

DEAR FRIENDS, DO YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR HOW TO CONTACT THIS GUY FOR AN ICT PROJECT I HAVE THAT WILL BENEFIT THE YOUTHS IF I SHOULD GET SPONSORSHIP FROM THE UN.THE PROJECT WILL LAST FOR 8 MONTHS AND ALL THE PARTICIPANTS WILL GET A PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE FREE OF CHARGE AFTER PARTICIPATION.

I JUST PRAY THAT AFTER THE SEMINAR HE WILL NOT BE IN A HURRY TO LEAVE BECAUSE I WOULD WANT TO HAVE A REPORT WITH HIM.BUT PLEASE IF ANY ONE

HAS GBENGAS CONTACT HE SHOULD PLEASE LET ME KNOW.THANKS

Re: Christain Business Seminar in Lagos! by SPECS007: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
Well,i think this is a great opportunity just for free.I can't wait.Guys you can register for this free business seminar and be positioned for greater heights in your business www.christkingdomcitizens.org
Re: Christain Business Seminar in Lagos! by SPECS007: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
I believe that Christians have to be taught the way to create wealth the God way.Its is God that gives power to get wealth.I am really happy that this platform is teaching Christians about business.
Re: Christain Business Seminar in Lagos! by SPECS007: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
Guys! i heard that this guys are offering free business consulting for interested attendees of Christian Business Seminar.Is this true?
Re: Christain Business Seminar in Lagos! by mctuko: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
Two days to go for CBS national stadium Surulere Lagos! Friends i expect to see you there.watch bot for the D day!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Problems To Sexually Satisfy Your Woman? Then Read This / Hp Compaq 6720t (clean) Intel Core Duo 160/250gb Hdd 2gb Ram Wlan, 15.4inch Scre / Valentine Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.