Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Paralegal Or Junior Lawyer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paralegal Or Junior Lawyer Needed (680 Views)

Lawyer Needed In A Real Estate Firm In Lekki / A Lawyer Needed Urgently At Lakeshore / Youth Corper Lawyer Needed In Schlumberger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paralegal Or Junior Lawyer Needed by SweetLola: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
I'm not as interested in your qualifications as I am in your ability to speak and write perfect English and your ability to grasp and implement new concepts.

I am seeking a paralegal or junior lawyer to support me with property and conveyancing matters and other areas of the law. The role will also involve secretarial/ PA type duties so some flexibility in this regard is needed.

The only MUST HAVES for this role are:
1. Perfect spoken and written English
2. Computer literacy, particularly word & excel
3. Ability to grasp legal concepts (will be tested)
4. Attention to detail
5. Professional approach to work

I'll teach you everything else. Legal qualifications desirable but not compulsory.

Salary - dependent on experience
Location - Home office, V.I

To apply please send your CV and also a short statement titled “Description of a situation where I had to use my initiative to solve a problem for which there was no set procedures” (max 200 words) to easycitylets@gmail.com
Re: Paralegal Or Junior Lawyer Needed by SweetLola: 6:54am On Apr 17, 2013
Bump
Re: Paralegal Or Junior Lawyer Needed by SweetLola: 10:02am On May 31, 2013
Bump ...applications still invited . Thank you
Re: Paralegal Or Junior Lawyer Needed by alligatorswerve: 10:20am On May 31, 2013
Go to media houses
Re: Paralegal Or Junior Lawyer Needed by SweetLola: 10:56am On May 31, 2013
alligatorswerve: Go to media houses

What do you mean by that please? I.e I should advertise at a media house ?
Re: Paralegal Or Junior Lawyer Needed by Agbgift(f): 3:04pm On May 31, 2013
Intrested, will send u mail ASAP
Re: Paralegal Or Junior Lawyer Needed by oddy4real(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2013
SweetLola: I'm not as interested in your qualifications as I am in your ability to speak and write perfect English and your ability to grasp and implement new concepts.

I am seeking a paralegal or junior lawyer to support me with property and conveyancing matters and other areas of the law. The role will also involve secretarial/ PA type duties so some flexibility in this regard is needed.

The only MUST HAVES for this role are:
1. Perfect spoken and written English
2. Computer literacy, particularly word & excel
3. Ability to grasp legal concepts (will be tested)
4. Attention to detail
5. Professional approach to work

I'll teach you everything else. Legal qualifications desirable but not compulsory.

Salary - dependent on experience
Location - Home office, V.I

To apply please send your CV and also a short statement titled “Description of a situation where I had to use my initiative to solve a problem for which there was no set procedures” (max 200 words) to easycitylets@gmail.com
i would send you a mail asap

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Salmond Drug Ilupeju / Post Grad Nlng / Dangote Group Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.