Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. (677 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. by prinsessty(f): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
I need a website for my upcoming organization, i tried some adverts i saw online but they didn't meet any of my requirements.can you kindly help me with a website company that is reliable and can create a standard website for my organization
Re: I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. by dragonet(f): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
I know a website company that is good at making websites at a very reasonable price
Re: I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. by psadcal: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
i saw a site online that can help you make a website that you will be proud of.
Re: I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. by prinsessty(f): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
gimme their website sharply
Re: I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. by psadcal: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
I don't know their website, but they were the ones that created www.samcham.org
Re: I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. by dragonet(f): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
it is webafricaproject.com
Re: I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. by mctuko: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
I know a guy that can build you professional website.I really don't like working with organisations when dealing with websites because, their billings are rather too high,when you can contact an individual that would give you something better at low price.This guy built the website of this great ministry check it out at www.christkingdomcitizens.org you can call him on 07089955498.
Re: I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. by mctuko: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
I know a guy that can build you professional website.I really don't like working with organisations when dealing with websites because, their billings are rather too high,when you can contact an individual that would give you something better at low price.This guy built the website of this great ministry check it out at www.christkingdomcitizens.org you can call him on 07089955498.
Re: I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. by freetowns: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
Bruva u better go to freelancer or Guru. You can find som1 dat will do a god job for u wiv minimum cost
Re: I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. by psadcal: 3:17pm On May 03, 2013
it been a while, have you gotten your website now? Prinsessty
Re: I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. by prinsessty(f): 3:20pm On May 03, 2013
no not yet the ones i have tried were not good. am still in need of the website
Re: I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. by psadcal: 3:21pm On May 03, 2013
have you tried the webafricaproject.com?
Re: I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. by prinsessty(f): 3:25pm On May 03, 2013
no not yet the ones i tried has jst discouraged me 4rm tryin others.
Re: I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. by psadcal: 3:27pm On May 03, 2013
try it. it should do your job perfectly well.
Re: I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. by prinsessty(f): 3:28pm On May 03, 2013
thanks i will give it a try.
Re: I Need A Website For My Upcoming Website. by CeeK1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
I am a consultant for Rentasite (www.rentasite.com.ng) which is a registered trademark of dRaX ARTS Limited (www.draxarts.com).

Rentasite was developed for the Nigerian market. It is a product and a service that provides an opportunity for individuals and businesses who want to develop a professionally designed website without the huge costs of acquiring the services of a professional. Our mother-company (dRaX ARTS Limited) continue to perform ground-breaking work in website development and multimedia with a nice client base to prove just that (http://draxarts.com/work.html).

In response to your ad about a creative website developer, I consider rentasite a good candidate especially if you have a limited budget. You can check out the website for more details.

Looking forward to a business relationship with you.

For more details do not hesitate to contact me with any of the contact information on the website.

For after work hours you can contact me with the contact details given below:

Chukwudi Nwokike
cnwokike@rentasite.com.ng
cnwokike@draxarts.com

(1) (Reply)

Let Sense Be Dumb / Where Can I Get Gas Accessories (gas Cylinders, Valves, Burners, Cookers,)etc / Starting A Fashion Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.