Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nigerian Breweries Interview@lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Interview@lagos (1283 Views)

Job Interview, Lagos Address Directions (oregun - Gbagada) / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Breweries Interview@lagos by vikkie: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2008
Pls did anybody attend NB interview on any other day besides April 2nd;and has anybody been invited for medicals? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Interview@lagos by Swaltz(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2008
Hi,

This is Walter and i've been trying your line but to no avail. Anyway the lord will see you tru okay.

You will soon be called for medical test.

lol.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Interview@lagos by Apiyoyo: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2008
please vickie can u help with info on the written and oral,how was it like and wt was the nature of the questions asked at the oral and written.mine is 14th april i will b grateful if u can assist, thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Interview@lagos by vikkie: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2008
Apiyoyo just relax. The written interview is easy. you will be told about a delivery truck with some crates of drinks, and that a certain number of crates were off-loaded @ a depot.What is the value of drinks left if the price of one is given,and blah blah. The oral is what can you do for NB? Cheers
Re: Nigerian Breweries Interview@lagos by vikkie: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2008
Walter,pls i'm sorry but i can't seem to remember were we met.Can you pls help me? thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Interview@lagos by oatgold20(f): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2008
hello,
Is this interview supposed to be for the test they wrote at the trade fair complex? And if yes,what was the medium of contact? Was it by mail or text message?I know of someone that did the test and is still expecting to hear from them.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank Recruiting? / Teachers Needed In The Gambia For The 2nd Batch Of Seeg's Teach Abroad Program / Free E-book On Laptop Repair Manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.