Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

The Main Source Of Tonto Dike For Big Brother Africa - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Main Source Of Tonto Dike For Big Brother Africa (845 Views)

Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem / 20 Tonto Dike's Funny Throwback Pictures / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Main Source Of Tonto Dike For Big Brother Africa by sheedy407(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
It can be so frustrating joining Nairaland since 2007 with none of my posts making FRONT PAGE at least for once yet I always follow almost every topic.
Since anytin dat concerns TONTO DIKE always make FRONT PAGE,I decided to write up a little fallacy abt her,the idea came to me to include it with BIG BROTHER AFRICA,so I wrote “TONTO DIKE TO PREMIER IN BIG BROTHER AFRICA”and since Nairalanders always want pictures so they can believe its tru,I decided to go on my twitter handle and I wrote “@denrenle congrate to @tontolet as to represent nigeria in BIG BROTHER AFRICA”cos I kno say since I don include denrenle,people go tink say na tru,den I wrote d body of the news.
Before I knew it,I got 2000 views
Before I knew it again,20000 views
And bfor I knew it again,I was on the FRONT PAGE for d 1st time since 2007
Bfor I knew it again,33000 views with 199 comment/reply
And bfor I knew it again,dis time,bloggers alredi on it,writing it on everywhere and bfor I knew what was wrong,Silverbird entertainment news on it,sun news online on it,blackberry display pictures,PM on my bb were also on it,den I was satisfied becos I only wanted my news to make front page on nairaland bt I ended up making frontpage of all entertainment news in Nigeria and Ghana.
The news got to tonto dike and she said it all lies.its so painful cos I wanted the news to go round lik a week bfor the truth comes out.
Well,thanks to nairaland and all dose dat made my news spread lik fire.the real post of the fake news is
https://www.nairaland.com/1255101/tonto-dike-represent-nigeria-big and the pics below

(1) (Reply)

Dame Jonathan Has Come Again O O / Quiz Questions(check It Out / Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.