Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,746 members, 7,955,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Business Trips: Stay Away From British Airways - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Business Trips: Stay Away From British Airways (918 Views)

Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) / Libya Has Suspended The Issuing Of Visas To European Citizens Apart From British / Work In London Opportunity, For Nigerian Youth From British Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Trips: Stay Away From British Airways by GM008: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2008
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2008/04/07/136-ba-passengers-removed-from-jet-over-deportee-row-89520-20375182/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/nol/newsid_7330000/newsid_7335500?redirect=7335574.stm&news=1&nbram=1&nbwm=1&bbram=1&bbwm=1

In recent times, despite the negative publicity Nigerians
have been subjected to, I have met and know a lot of very decent
Nigerians that live both in Nigeria and abroad who are excelling in
their various professions, the question is do we just seat back and
let our children and future generation suffer from this kind of abuse?

It is time for us to arise let the world know that we're are an
intelligent breed and we are able to use the wisdom that we've been
endowed with to fight back to change our image. (It does not really
help matters when the news from Nigeria reports of what some low life
scum bags do to loot the country, the bible says that the curse of
the lord is in the house of the thief which summarizes all their
actions as individuals and not Nigerians.)

I will like to encourage you all to whatever is laid in your heart to
help build a New Nigeria that we and our future generation can be
proud of.

If you know anyone that was on or scheduled to travel on flight BA075
on the 27th March 2008, can you please let us know?[b][/b]
Re: Business Trips: Stay Away From British Airways by Dodnextris: 12:17am On Apr 09, 2008
Hi GM008

You mentioned a lot of things in your post but its not clear enough, i mean what are you getting at, was your point.? What's the way forward

thanks
Re: Business Trips: Stay Away From British Airways by Dodnextris: 12:27am On Apr 09, 2008
please disregard the above post, i have just seen the attached article for more information
Re: Business Trips: Stay Away From British Airways by DisGuy: 1:18am On Apr 09, 2008
@dodnextris
Nigerians Should boycott BA

I doubt if Nigerians can do that though, we have very little options or
perhaps we have this 'Wetin' be my own?' attitude

at least there are more airlines playing the naija-London route now

(1) (Reply)

Wat Shld I Go Along With / Agent Of Passport / All 155 Survive As Pilot Ditches Plane In Hudson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.