Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Talib Kweli's New Video Shot Entirely In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Talib Kweli's New Video Shot Entirely In Nigeria (1875 Views)

Download Reflection Eternal's(Talib Kweli and Hitek) New Album: Revolution Per Minute / Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole / Hostile Gospel - Talib Kweli (shot In Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talib Kweli's New Video Shot Entirely In Nigeria by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2008
Talib Kweli has always being my definition of a true Rap Emcee; he always has a positive message to spread, great love for his kids, respect for the female gender and most especially his recognition of the African Culture. It was nice to see him shoot a video in Nigeria, unlike most rappers who just go to Nigeria, rock the concert and disappear as fast as they come, Talib left a Lasting impression of Nigeria with this video,
What do you think not just about the video, but also about the song? - comments y'all

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lOqf6wxLcnU
Re: Talib Kweli's New Video Shot Entirely In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2008
Now I really need to see that video. Big ups to him.
Re: Talib Kweli's New Video Shot Entirely In Nigeria by chiogo(f): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2008
Yup, love that song, 'hostile gospel', one of my favorites for now, listen to it lyk everyday.
Re: Talib Kweli's New Video Shot Entirely In Nigeria by tRoOE(f): 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2008
Yea part of the scenes clip were taped in Fela Shrine in Ikeja, can't forget that place grin grin. Nice video cheesy cheesy, i guess hip pop is still around afterward
Re: Talib Kweli's New Video Shot Entirely In Nigeria by ikamefa(f): 1:02am On Apr 10, 2008
ha! lovin that video

i love the okada scene/s (brings back memories of ma okada days ) tongue
Re: Talib Kweli's New Video Shot Entirely In Nigeria by mrjuwon: 1:08am On Apr 10, 2008
If talib kweli is shooting in Nigeria, one only has to wonder why most of our own are shooting in South Africa. Is there an incentive. is it safer cuz we all know south africa is as safe as a lions mouth (if you r in the wrong places) and I damn welll know that South africa is not more lUxurious than Nigeria. I mean maybe part of their infrastructure actually functions but that does not mean all our artists shoudl be going there now. Its the in thing. Wake up peopleeee
Re: Talib Kweli's New Video Shot Entirely In Nigeria by zigbo(f): 6:06am On Apr 10, 2008
u are talking about SA some of them are stupid enuf to go to ghana. .

(1) (Reply)

Rock Music - Why Do We Hate Rock Music / Nigerian Artists Stage Performance, When Will They Stop Cheating Us? / DOWNLOAD| Tiwa Savage Ft Olamide – Standing Ovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.