Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Newly Build Of A Shop & Office Space To Let @ Ojota - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Newly Build Of A Shop & Office Space To Let @ Ojota (580 Views)

To-let: 25sqm / Shop Office Space At Ikoyi Lagos and VI / Newly Build Of Mini Flat & 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Agility Mile 12. / Newly Build Of 5br Duplex + Bq For Sale @ Ogudu G R A.see Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Build Of A Shop & Office Space To Let @ Ojota by gloryhouse(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2013
A decent & newly build of a big Shop & Office space to let off ogudu road in a good location the OFICE SPACE is up stairs just people in up stairs all tiled with toilet very clean pay & pack is a form of 2room but is big enough with packing space & water,and the SHOP is in ground floor is big good hair dresser,DRY CLEANER,& MORE,fenced round with gate.

PRICE the office go for 550k will can do 1yr.
PRICE the Shop go for 200k per anunam

FOR INSPECTION CALL ME ON 08128221026,08124229085,for More Details.
Re: Newly Build Of A Shop & Office Space To Let @ Ojota by gloryhouse(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
Call
Re: Newly Build Of A Shop & Office Space To Let @ Ojota by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
where exactly is the shop located< street name please...
Re: Newly Build Of A Shop & Office Space To Let @ Ojota by gloryhouse(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ceejayo: where exactly is the shop located< street name please...

No I don't know d name of d street if u know u interested call me for inspection okay bye.
Re: Newly Build Of A Shop & Office Space To Let @ Ojota by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
gloryhouse:

No I don't know d name of d street if u know u interested call me for inspection okay bye.
If u really want to be taking serious I suggest u post comprehensive info on properties u advertise.
Re: Newly Build Of A Shop & Office Space To Let @ Ojota by gloryhouse(m): 2:08am On Apr 18, 2013
Vacant call now
Re: Newly Build Of A Shop & Office Space To Let @ Ojota by gloryhouse(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
Call

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Invest In Treasure Plain @ Wales Royal City. Mowe And Magboro / 4 Units Of Mini Flat At Ogba / Latest Letting @ Ilupeju,maryland,& Surulere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.