Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices (2052 Views)

Place Adverts, Do Change Of Names On Newspapers / How can people Place Adverts On My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 17, 2013
We have a strong reputation for helping several nairalanders and general public place 'change of name' adverts in Guardian newspaper.
So now, we are taking the next step. We will help your business, or company place advert in any medium(newspaper, radio, t.v) of your choice at very good price. I will also offer free consultancy and advice where necessary.
Remember advertising is the soul of any business, so place that call today.
Email: kaybob24@gmail.com
Phone: 08035034841/ 08154162941
Bb: 30b9e022
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2013
Marketing is the value you tell your customers, what your goods,&services are worth.
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2013
adverts shines light unto your dark sales
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
call
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2013
Adverts take your products to where you might never have been able to get to.
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Always online
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2013
Please call.
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 25, 2013
Pls call
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2013
Here
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 8:38am On May 01, 2013
Available
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 02, 2013
still here
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 03, 2013
Still here
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 8:48am On May 06, 2013
Pls call
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by pcnwamadi(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2013
How much to place advert on national dailies news paper?
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 14, 2013
@pcnwamadi, pls call 08035034841
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 19, 2013
Here
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 04, 2013
Pls call
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
Still here
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 17, 2013
Pls call
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
Place that call today.
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 25, 2013
Available
Re: Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
What is available? Mr Olukoya Roberts or whatever you call yourself, please return my money. The attached is one of your email reply to me.

You are a Scammer. I paid you N7,000 Naira to publish Change of name in Guardian Newspaper. N6,000 for the publish and extra N1,000 to buy the newspaper and scan it to my email as you requested. This payment was paid directly into your account and you confirmed the payment immediately you received alert from your bank. The agreed date to publish the change of name was on Saturday 1st November 2014. I called two different people to help me buy the newspaper and confirm if you did it, but there was nothing like change of name. You did not get back to me at least to tell me why you failed to deliver the job i paid you for despite that i told how urgent i needed it. My partner have called you times without number to get things write but all you were doing is giving different excuses. Yes you might have done it right for other people, but does that prove your innocent in this?

I called you by myself and you were stammering and you claim it was late. Your excuse was i paid you lately, ok, and i accepted that it was my fault. You then promised again that certainly you will publish it this last Saturday 8th November 2014 and you promised to buy it and scan it to my email because i have already paid you extra N1,00 for the buying and scanning. I checked my email i did not see anything. My partner told me that you will tell me another excuse yesterday as your failure to deliver and fulfil your promise, and truly that was what you did. You then told me yesterday that you had accident, you wife is pregnant, bla bla bla. You should be ashamed of yourself. A business is a business. Any excuse of your failure to deliver is not my business.

I want my N7,000 back or deliver my job that i have paid for. The moment you heard i was calling from abroad you started displaying your despirado for money. I'm open to any false claim that you will tell Nairalanders, but i want nairalanders to know that your mouth is so sweet as they might think whatever you will say is true.

The only thing i thank God for was that i almost give people your number, people that are in need of this service. This is how i would have be the subject of something else to them.

You are a scammer, professional one. You're a maven in pretending to be a responsible and reasonable person. You are not straightforward. I urge Nairalanders to wade into this and help me appeal to you to return my N7,000 naira or deliver my job.

I have called 4 different people again today to help me confirm in the newspaper and they all said the same thing that there is nothing like that in the Guardian newspaper. If you're telling the truth, post it the newspaper here and a nairalander can confirm if possible.

I know you will go and prepare bunch of lies and stories to convince nairalanders, but you are a typical liar and a scammer. You have previous deliver job with references from anyone will never make you innocent in this.

(1) (Reply)

Update On Virtual Football League Secret / Customised/branded Cellotapes For Products / Boerbeol Puppy At 14weeks 60000 And Brindle 8 Month For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.