Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Finally Nimc Send Success Message - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally Nimc Send Success Message (35136 Views)

Nimc Recruitment 2013..pls Any Info On Nimc Recruitment / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by Tayo82: 6:04am On Apr 19, 2013
Congrats 2 dose dat received mssg,i wrote mine on 26th of Feb in Unilag am yet 2 receive my mssg.I ve faith in God,i'l receive my mssg 4 d interview IJN
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by SammyJac(m): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2013
segunmoyin: I did my own @ minna and they have not call for me, it seem they are calling state by state .
I also wrote the test @ FUT,MINNA but yet to receive the text message. I'll gate-crash into the venue on the day of the interview.
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by linsa01(m): 7:05am On Apr 19, 2013
SammyJac: I also wrote the test @ FUT,MINNA but yet to receive the text message. I'll gate-crash into the venue on the day of the interview.

what post did you apply for? You may need to be patient as IMO, ppl who got d text r those dat applied 4 reg./enrollment officer. I tink its in batches. Just prayerfully wait 4 ur turn. U dnt need to gate crash if u didn't apply 4 d above post.
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by ekoyochris(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2013
Am kinda Confused here ooooh Reason! Why is it dat it is Only people who Applied for Registration and Enrolmennt Officer are getting Interview Messag
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by DAFESTEVE(m): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2013
Don't be confuse, it is in batches.just pray and believe... Prayer changes things
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by nikkie90(f): 8:08am On Apr 19, 2013
Pls, is enrolment and registration officer the same thing as enrolment and registration monitoring officer LG?
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by SammyJac(m): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2013
linsa01:

what post did you apply for? You may need to be patient as IMO, ppl who got d text r those dat applied 4 reg./enrollment officer. I tink its in batches. Just prayerfully wait 4 ur turn. U dnt need to gate crash if u didn't apply 4 d above post.
Registration and enrolment officer
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by nikkie90(f): 8:22am On Apr 19, 2013
[quote author=SammyJac][/quote]
I applied for enrolment and registration monitoring officer LG and i did my test on d 25th of feb.unilag. Just kind of confused if there is any diff btw d 2 post
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by ekoyochris(m): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2013
how do u mean dey are sendin in batches
DAFE STEVE: Don't be confuse, it is in batches.just pray and believe... Prayer changes things
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by toyibhabib: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2013
nikkie90: Pls, is enrolment and registration officer the same thing as enrolment and registration monitoring officer LG?
it is a different kettle of fish all together. In my own opinion i think the former are for the state offices, while the latter are for the local govt of offices. But the question is, how do we know if the interview is for both positions

1 Like

Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by linsa01(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2013
To me, i think the reason for calling this set of people is because they are urgently needed to kick start the registration exercise that was promised to start this month. They will have to undergo training more than any other department. Thus, the need for them to be called. I may be wrong though.

4 Likes

Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by nikkie90(f): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2013
If u applied as registration and enrolment monitoring officer LG and u got d test for d interview, kindly signify pls
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by nikkie90(f): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2013
If u applied as registration and enrolment monitoring officer LG and u got d text for d interview , kindly signify pls
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2013
hoyehdiran:
Don't dull ursef......get there on d 23rd and if they say its not ur turn u come back d next day 24th...its better than getting dr on 24th and they say u ought to have been here yesterday...
My 1kobo
Thanks for d advice. Sent my sis to got to dier office and confirm for me. She went to the Human Capital office and showed dem d msg I forwarded to her and they confirmed its 24th,dat its a typo error. So will be going on d 24th.
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by Sabeey5: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
Pls how can I knw d position I applied for? I lost my first printout nd I visited der site wit my arn nd its desplaying my examination details
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
Sabeey5: Pls how can I knw d position I applied for? I lost my first printout nd I visited der site wit my arn nd its desplaying my examination details
if u pasd d test, they wud send ur position to u
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by DIZEL: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
has anyone dat applied as emolument registration officer got text because i nt gotten mine
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by abiodunfat(f): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
I applied as a local gov coordinatn officer n i wrote d exam n lag.I am trusting GOD dt i will be favoured 2.Is there any1 dt applied 4 same post n Lag?
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by superdude007(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
Please I beg you guys..simply indicate the position you applied. I have not receive the message but I am hopeful of it. I applied as Registration and Enrolment Officer (LG). Thanks
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by silasemuh(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
shiloh: Thanks for d advice. Sent my sis to got to dier office and confirm for me. She went to the Human Capital office and showed dem d msg I forwarded to her and they confirmed its 24th,dat its a typo error. So will be going on d 24th.
pls where is their office and how do i make enquiry. got the first mail abt the interview in abuja. bt am yet to get the second on the date and venue. pls house what should i do?
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
silasemuh: pls where is their office and how do i make enquiry. got the first mail abt the interview in abuja. bt am yet to get the second on the date and venue. pls house what should i do?
You can go to dier office and confirm. Ask @ d Human Capital office. The office is zone 5 close to FIRS building...opposite wadata house(PDP office).
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by pechiko: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
shiloh: You can go to dier office and confirm. Ask @ d Human Capital office. The office is zone 5 close to FIRS building...opposite wadata house(PDP office).
the people I know with this problem of not getting venue and date uses MTN line, I think the best thing is to be available on monday at NIMC HQTR so as not to miss out if u were supposed to be interviewed on that day and if not u will get d date there.
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by dominiceze: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
Congrats to all that av received d msg, it appears those of us that wrote d make up test av nt gotten d msg, anyway i stil trust God to favour me, Amen
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by silasemuh(m): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
pechiko: the people I know with this problem of not getting venue and date uses MTN line, I think the best thing is to be available on monday at NIMC HQTR so as not to miss out if u were supposed to be interviewed on that day and if not u will get d date there.
am currently in lagos. hw do i go abt it. thou i am using a mtn line. or may be the interview is in batches. pls is anyone in abuja that can help me confirm or do they have an office in lagos or a phone no to call.
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by pechiko: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
silasemuh: am currently in lagos. hw do i go abt it. thou i am using a mtn line. or may be the interview is in batches. pls is anyone in abuja that can help me confirm or do they have an office in lagos or a phone no to call.
the interview is not in batches MTN line is d real problem,don't wait till d msg deliver at a time after u were scheduled for interview. NIMC's office is at Ikeja secretariat.
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by silasemuh(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
pechiko: the interview is not in batches MTN line is d real problem,don't wait till d msg deliver at a time after u were scheduled for interview. NIMC's office is at Ikeja secretariat.
how sure are u bro
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by pechiko: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
silasemuh: how sure are u bro
am not sure but looking at the recent problem with MTN's network which became worse yesterday, u may begin to wonder, and except a lady who just confirmed recently that she uses Airtel,all others are MTN users.
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by camelus: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
Still waiting for my success Sms,I depend only on u God.Enugu Centre any update?
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by silasemuh(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
Well it is too late to go to their office at ikeja. And waiting till Monday implies nite travel. So what do u suggest we do. Cause their helpline isn't goinging thru. Anybody in Abuja. Pls I need ur help on this. How do we know our interview date. Thanks
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by franchuks(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
@Silas. U cn try callin HCP on 017100776, 014615115. Cheers.
Re: Finally Nimc Send Success Message by klens(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
Those that wrote in Enugu or the makeup text any thing yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. / British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.