Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,653 members, 7,844,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Alert!!!! Does Ones Size,shape And Trend Of Clothes Matter In A Relationship? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Alert!!!! Does Ones Size,shape And Trend Of Clothes Matter In A Relationship? (662 Views)

The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism / 2013 Ankara Fashion Styles And Trend! / Is The Importation Of Clothes To Nigeria Illegal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alert!!!! Does Ones Size,shape And Trend Of Clothes Matter In A Relationship? by lulukay(f): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
I hear touching stories of young women..who have lost the men in theier lives because according to them ,they looked too big or not fashionable..so the big question is..guys,will u end your relationship with your woman because she put on weight,or she dosnt wear the appealing type of clothes?? wink
Re: Alert!!!! Does Ones Size,shape And Trend Of Clothes Matter In A Relationship? by safe06: 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]I think to an extent,size,shape nd dress sense matters. Many guyz go for slim girls(not thin o,lol) because they see them as smart and they want to show off their "model sized" chic,fat girls(with all due respect) seem to be slow and hardly find things that fit,coz many fat girls have fat tommys,nd then U̶̲̅ see them putting on tight clothes that shows their flabby stomachs,which puts so many guys(including babes) off. As for shape nd dress sense,I believe fat girls can still find clothes to flatter their shape rather than put on tight fitting clothes that exposes all contours. There are many fat n classy chics out der who still wear nice clothes nd still look pretty and attractive. Though in a relationship,inner beauty iz most important,bur physical looks count too.
Re: Alert!!!! Does Ones Size,shape And Trend Of Clothes Matter In A Relationship? by lulukay(f): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
Well I believe that big gurls hav the tendency to look hotter than slimmer girls..if only they can take extra care in looking good,gettin the rite size of clothes etc...I think that men who end relationships bcoz theur women gain weight are pervs..he shld treat u rite,go on long walks with u,go to d gym with you..if he aint supportive women he aint worth it!

(1) (Reply)

Men, You Can Now Buy Ur Six Packs / Video Tutorial : Learn How To Make Fishtail Braids Hairstyle / Go To Your Kitchen Secret Wonders You Can Find In Your Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.